Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 14-02-2017, 12:39 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
Damn I can barely imagine something worse than being haunted by a ghost Tyrannosaurus. Interesting question though, I wonder what other people will reply.

Call me crazy but I'd be more afraid of a phantom train...
Old 14-02-2017, 12:50 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by PlatitudePluto

Phantom train... The hell is that? Some kind of haunted train or something?
Old 14-02-2017, 01:11 PM
Knower

A ghost train. I don't know that they actually exist but just the thought of one...nooooo!
Old 14-02-2017, 01:19 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
A ghost train. I don't know that they actually exist but just the thought of one...nooooo!

How about a train that takes you straight to the underworld itself?
Old 14-02-2017, 01:36 PM
Knower

Ooh, come to think of it a haunted train would be kind of scary too. How are you going to get off a haunted train?
Old 14-02-2017, 01:47 PM
Deactivated Account
Simple, just punch a hole in the window and jump out of it if the doors won't budge. That's what I would do.
Old 14-02-2017, 02:17 PM
Master

SMILES. ..
A spiritualy minded female friend of mine, was always driving her car fully under the influence of alcohol.

And on one occasion, at about 11.00pm, she proceeded through an intersection, and immediately started hearing a fire engine to her right side, she looked around just in time to see the fire truck looming down on her as it sped at high speed, over the rise in the road which had kept it out of her vision.

All she could do was close her eyes & wait for the impact which would struck her vehicle directly on the drivers side.

& to her absolute amazement, the truck went straight through her & and her vehicle without so much as a cut or scratch to herself or the vehicle.

She looked to her left, through the passenger window, in time to see the fire truck vanish into thin air.

How is that for a warning from the spiritual realm, about the dangers of drink driving.
SMILES.
Old 14-02-2017, 08:40 PM
Experiencer
I received a friend suggestion on facebook
It was a person having the avatar of a dinosaur.
It amazed me his way of trying to make people laugh. Quite a stupid way.
Old 15-02-2017, 12:48 AM
Master
Quote:

Hubby and I experienced movie theater quality train sounds while moving into our new home in 1999. We learned that we live by a defunct train station and all that are left were the large lime stone piles. Limestone, conductor of energies? The sounds were a bit freaky. The only other explanation is projected sound from a nearby train show.

Incidentally, my son has seen sylphs in pterodactyl and other forms when he was little. To him, they were as real as you or me.
Old 15-02-2017, 12:55 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver
I agree with Tobi. Thanks for sharing.

That's the way I was with my last cat, Fluffy. The memories of our times together are so strong with love. Before this, I had acquired a kitten - almost a cat - a cute little gray and he was smashed by a car out in front of our apartment, and the next few days, I saw him jump up on my desk in ghostly form. That was a first for me. He used to lay near me at night.

But this dinosaur ghost thing is a total surprise to my brain! I would've never imagined such a thing, but it is an awesome thing to have such a rich imagination. Cool.

My beloved cat, also hit by a car after my mom opened the front door. I saw my cat's spirit for a year until mom prayed her away. She said it wasn't natural for a spirit to linger between worlds. My cat's spirit looked so solid and real. She would appear and disappear at all different times of the day or night.