Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 21-06-2016, 05:00 AM
Master

Do you feel like she has some kind of power over you? She is with someone else but you allow her to stop you truly going forward with someone new in your life....oh wait, she might want me!? Stay available and go insane with her game.
Be brave and be open!
Old 21-06-2016, 05:00 AM
Newbie ;)

when nobody seems to understand , especially the person in present, know that she is not the right one. What i have learned with similar experiences is that love comes when we least expect it. It means when you look for love...love won't be visible. Love is not a prey that we can hunt for. Love is known to come in life...have faith and keep arms wide open. Meet new people and make friends. Just don't ring the bells of love from your end. it wont work. it will only work when you least expect it.
Old 21-06-2016, 05:02 AM
Master

By this I mean speak your truth to her. You love her, fine. Don't hold back though on potential partners in the sake she will dump her bf and leap into your arms.

This is your life dude! Live it, fall in love with it. Its your ride that she doesnt have the control switches to.
Old 21-06-2016, 05:06 AM
Suspended
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyDawn
By this I mean speak your truth to her. You love her, fine. Don't hold back though on potential partners in the sake she will dump her bf and leap into your arms.

This is your life dude! Live it, fall in love with it. Its your ride that she doesnt have the control switches to.

If I do go with another girl, I will have to completely stay away from her, she will HURT me. Like mess my mind up so bad that I'd probably ruin the new relationship.

I don't know if you know this, but she reads my mind, I can't hide anything from my TF. So that's why I would have to cut off all contact.
She get's JEALOUS when I'm serious about another girl.

I've had a lot of people keep telling me to just date other people, and when I start taking it seriously and try to leave her behind she will hurt me as well, just having this same conversation with you is probably going to **** her off lol... But EVERYONE keeps telling me the same thing, to just move on. Yea she's playing some stupid game, Gdammnit! This is why I'M STUPID. I would never ever EVER have put up with this kind of shinanigans with any other girl, I never have before, I was usually the one playing games to be honest.

Everytime I have this conversation it only makes things worse with me and my TF.
You're right it IS MY RIDE, but I don't understand why you or anyone else should have the control switches to it either, because every single person tries to tell me to do the same thing which ironically is giving them/you the control switch.

I've already passed up quite a few girls actually.... that first one was my real chance, and my TF really freaked out about that one the most. And now she's gone, all those girls are gone, except the last one I got her number but never called her.
Old 21-06-2016, 05:19 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by intj123
If I do go with another girl, I will have to completely stay away from her, she will HURT me. Like mess my mind up so bad that I'd probably ruin the new relationship.

I don't know if you know this, but she reads my mind, I can't hide anything from my TF. So that's why I would have to cut off all contact.
She get's JEALOUS when I'm serious about another girl.

I've had a lot of people keep telling me to just date other people, and when I start taking it seriously and try to leave her behind she will hurt me as well, just having this same conversation with you is probably going to **** her off lol...
Oh ok. Reminds me of something I read not long ago. 'soul mates always find each other because they have the same hiding place'
This is something though, because how much do we allow the invasion of privacy? The best bet is to not give attention to it as best as possible. I ask for my aura to be cleared and cleasned before shielding up 3 to 4 shields...I know, extreme but I need the peace and break and it allows me to be less distracted. You can ask your spirit guides for help to keep her away from thought invasion and to help keep your thoughts clean and clear. Use arch angel Micheal too, call in them big guns!
If this persists then cover yourself with garlic! She may be a vampire! ...Kidding but...I do hope you get some peace with the connection. Try out a few things and see what works for you. Most of all....check your intent is clear, that if you do want peace from the invading mind reading and to go about your life with a new woman then you MEAN it in your intent.
Old 21-06-2016, 05:38 AM
Suspended
Guide
Quote:
Oh ok. Reminds me of something I read not long ago. 'soul mates always find each other because they have the same hiding place'
This is something though, because how much do we allow the invasion of privacy? The best bet is to not give attention to it as best as possible. I ask for my aura to be cleared and cleasned before shielding up 3 to 4 shields...I know, extreme but I need the peace and break and it allows me to be less distracted. You can ask your spirit guides for help to keep her away from thought invasion and to help keep your thoughts clean and clear. Use arch angel Micheal too, call in them big guns!
If this persists then cover yourself with garlic! She may be a vampire! ...Kidding but...I do hope you get some peace with the connection. Try out a few things and see what works for you. Most of all....check your intent is clear, that if you do want peace from the invading mind reading and to go about your life with a new woman then you MEAN it in your intent.

I dunno, maybe I'll just be alone forever. Because it's so hard to even meet a girl that I feel strongly for.

I don't think I'll ever feel as strongly as I did for my TF though, my body was just bursting with love. That's also when I met that first girl, I guess it's kind of not fair, because it was like right after me and my TF had that burst and I was just like super sexy with all that TF energy. I bet if I was just the normal me before, then those girls might not have thought I was hot stuff.

Right now I'm just like BLEH, so girls aren't too interested in me, although this summer energy is starting to energize me, and I gained like 5 pounds back.
Old 21-06-2016, 05:41 AM
Master

Quote:
I dunno, maybe I'll just be alone forever. Because it's so hard to even meet a girl that I feel strongly for.
You don't know that. You're just at this moment feeling this way about it. Emotions are energy in motion and are subject to change. You never know what is around the corner for you. You may get some hints, all that is asked of you is to remain open to anything being possible.
Old 21-06-2016, 05:46 AM
Suspended
Guide
Quote:
You don't know that. You're just at this moment feeling this way about it. Emotions are energy in motion and are subject to change. You never know what is around the corner for you. You may get some hints, all that is asked of you is to remain open to anything being possible.

I know, like 5 years ago I was at this dive bar, and I said hi to this girl I hardly found physically attractive, we started talking and I told her I was shy and then she put her hand on my chest and I was like GGGRRRRAAAWWWRRRR and it woke up my inner animal and I was like grabbing her hip and we were like having a good time. Never expected that, because at first sight I was not even attracted to her at all.
Old 21-06-2016, 06:39 AM
Master

Yeah, sometimes energy is more attractive than a face and body.