Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 21-11-2015, 10:30 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticalShaman
Oh my gosh AandN !! You're YouAreGuru?! I've been following your videos and I watched the "ruffled feathers" one about how the Twin Concept isn't real and I find your videos really powerful! <3 I don't know what I believe in, I don't know what I've gone through but I also know that experience opened and changed me completely. It could be unrequited love, but I've gone through that before and that felt different in many ways, whatever "this" is, it's deeper I think. I'm open to all the possibilities that life is going to through at me...!

I hope you are well and I wish you love and peace on your journey and keep making videos! <3 (sorry to sideline the thread!)

Thank you for your input, MysticalShaman.

I am however sorry to inform you that I am not YouAreGuru. I'm definitely not brave enough to broadcast videos out there, especially with Twin Flames as primary topic.

That said, I went through unrequited love when I was in my teens/early twenties. I can guarantee you the connection I had with this man doesn't resemble any kind of unrequited love I had in the past. I'm also aware it's not unrequited love given how he handled our "falling out" amongst other things I later discovered. Hence, I understand where you are coming from when you say "it's deeper than unrequited love". It may very well be.

Regardless of whether or not it is reciprocated love, it is important to recognize that the key element is and always will be love:

• Love for yourself
• Love for humanity/others
• Finally love for this person

When you learn to accept yourself for who you are and others for who they are, you realize the love you have for this person is a just a small component of the love you are feeling.

This is why this love should go above and beyond the parameters of labels because I strongly believe that when you reduce this love to the labels, it becomes a selfish love (as in your twin flame and you). To feel the love in its purest form, you have to let go of labels and just feel. I think labels reduce your perspective in my opinion because you end up focusing on your "twin" more than necessary and on yourself, when it's so much more than just the two of you.

I may sound crazy to some, but I believe the "concept" is a catch 22. You end up going round and round in circles for years.

Again, it doesn't mean I'm looking down on those who believe in Twin Flames, I'm just stating my own personal perspective at this stage of my life.
Old 21-11-2015, 10:34 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
So refreshing to see this level of wisdom in this forum. Yippee~!!!

Been through it, believed it, went further along in the experience - stopped believing in it and realized it's a dangerous concept. *nod-nod*

Thank you very much, CrystalSong :)
Old 21-11-2015, 11:38 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by AandN
Regardless of whether or not it is reciprocated love, it is important to recognize that the key element is and always will be love:

• Love for yourself
• Love for humanity/others
• Finally love for this person

When you learn to accept yourself for who you are and others for who they are, you realize the love you have for this person is a just a small component of the love you are feeling.

This is why this love should go above and beyond the parameters of labels because I strongly believe that when you reduce this love to the labels, it becomes a selfish love (as in your twin flame and you). To feel the love in its purest form, you have to let go of labels and just feel. I think labels reduce your perspective in my opinion because you end up focusing on your "twin" more than necessary and on yourself, when it's so much more than just the two of you.

Wow, I really like what you're conveying here... Nicely said!...

Old 22-11-2015, 10:01 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfgaze
Wow, I really like what you're conveying here... Nicely said!...

Thank you :)
Old 22-03-2018, 01:53 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by AandN
I sincerely apologize for wasting your time by posting threads on this potential soul connection or twin flame connection I thought I was experiencing. A lot of you guys replied to my threads and helped on a matter that no longer is.

I now strongly believe he was not my soulmate, soul connection or twin flame. I was simply deluding myself with such concept. It took me a long time to figure this out, but I believe it is for the best because I can now move on with my life freely. He was simply a mere fantasy.

I really hope everyone here will get reunited with their twin flame or meet a very special soul connection.

I found this thread again.
Old 22-03-2018, 06:15 PM
Master
I've seen posts from other people who claim they thought they found their twin and later decided it wasn't their twin.