Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 01-10-2012, 01:10 AM
Guide
A connection to someone new - is it due to a PL connection?

I feel a strong connection to someone new in my life. But even when I briefly met this person 8 months prior, there was an instant attraction. It's more than just meeting someone attractive, it feels deeper for some odd reason (odd to me, that is). I even dreamt of him telling me he wants to marry me, the dream appeared to take place in this life (versus a PL). I know this person feels a connection with me as well, but we kinda hide it from each other due to circumstances that I would rather not talk about right now.

My question is this: how do I know if this is simply a major crush or a PL connection?
Old 01-10-2012, 03:55 AM
glpoisson

Neither. You have each agreed to be a vehicle for learning for the other at this moment. Your learning has to do with respecting boundaries, mostly personal ones, but not necessarily his(the other energy feels masculine). I did not check on his as it is rude to intrude on others energies without permission and it has no bearing on the unfolding of the relationship from your perspective.
Old 01-10-2012, 09:52 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by glpoisson
Neither. You have each agreed to be a vehicle for learning for the other at this moment. Your learning has to do with respecting boundaries, mostly personal ones, but not necessarily his(the other energy feels masculine). I did not check on his as it is rude to intrude on others energies without permission and it has no bearing on the unfolding of the relationship from your perspective.

I think part of me wanted it to be a PL connection, because then, at least, I would have an answer for this situation. You are right, it is a male energy. Being around him (we work together now) has made me question 'who am I' because I'm feeling and acting 'not like myself.' But is it really not myself, or just that I don't know myself? What kind of person am I? These types of questions have all surfaced and I struggle with it daily.