Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 29-09-2012, 04:54 PM
InFurs

Flashback or not.

I have had past life flashbacks....they usually come out of nowhere, but I have
noticed a trend. They usually come to me when I am in my bed at night - really late at night, but still wide awake. Well I am not 100% sure if they are past life flashbacks or just some of my imagination, but there is an inner feeling that it comes from a previous life. I usually feel quite emotional after.

What I wanted to say is, a couple of weeks ago I was on the train. Broad day light, I was looking at the clouds very intensely from the window. I never usually do this, so it strikes me as strange when I look back. All of a sudden it just hit me! I felt just like the person, I am sure I was in my past life. It was like I switched physical bodies for a split second. It was so strange yet so real.
What happened there? Any explanations.
Old 29-09-2012, 09:49 PM
Administrator
Have you heard the word dejavu before it means that you feel as though you have been someplace before,everything seeems familiar even if you havent been there before,having past life regression may help you ,get the information you need,

Namaste
Old 30-09-2012, 11:46 AM
InFurs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
Have you heard the word dejavu before it means that you feel as though you have been someplace before,everything seeems familiar even if you havent been there before,having past life regression may help you ,get the information you need,

Namaste

Thanks and yes I have. I have always thought dejavu meant that you have felt like you have been in a location before or have done something before. The feeling I had was as being someone one different but familiar. I guess it could be dejavu as well.
Old 30-09-2012, 08:38 PM
Aurélie

I have experienced the same feeling, though it continued for a longer time, like a few hours. It was just like someone was switching a light on and off, I kept on getting flashes of this "other me". I believe it was triggered by the place, or rather a city which I visiting then. I had very strong "usual" dejavus there at first. But then one morning there was this feeling that these thoughts kept flashing in my head and I recognized them as my thoughts, though not the one person I am in this life. It was a bit spooky!
Old 01-10-2012, 12:16 PM
InFurs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurélie
But then one morning there was this feeling that these thoughts kept flashing in my head and I recognized them as my thoughts, though not the one person I am in this life. It was a bit spooky!

Oh yes, I've felt that before. I also feel like I miss certain people, though I don't know them though it doesn't happen often (thank god)