Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Closed Thread

Old 08-10-2012, 02:20 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seawolf
I've seen the same kind of thing before, people don't see it or do anything because they believe the same way. Beliefs blind people to reason, and morality is sacrificed. Beliefs take precedence over morality and are seen as a greater good.
there is a prescription in the bible for what to do when someone offends you:
turn the other cheek.
Peace2U
Old 08-10-2012, 02:22 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by hybrid
You two are kidding right?
People dont know the danger except the two of you.
Is it only xan or she has conspirators in these forums all dedicated to get you two. ?
No we are not the only ones. And no I don't believe anyone is conspiring to do anything, people just do without thinking.
Old 08-10-2012, 02:34 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by H:O:R:A:C:E
there is a prescription in the bible for what to do when someone offends you:
turn the other cheek.
Peace2U
Ok, if someone harms you then don't do anything. But what if you see someone harming others, does the idea apply to that too?
Old 08-10-2012, 02:56 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seawolf
No we are not the only ones. And no I don't believe anyone is conspiring to do anything, people just do without thinking.
I am a thinking person.
I think you and gem stripped xan naked of her person.
And then Stereotyped her into symbolic representation of evertyhin evil according to your respective pet peeves. And then relentlessy project it here.
Old 08-10-2012, 03:01 PM
amy green

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by hybrid
I am a thinking person.
I think you and gem stripped xan naked of her person.
And then Stereotyped her into symbolic representation of evertyhin evil according to your respective pet peeves. And then relentlessy project it here.
Well said - I so agree.
Old 08-10-2012, 03:09 PM
Master
This thread has gone on long enough and is now closed.

Further threads of this nature or posts in the nature of bullying, harassing, besmirching, etc etc etc on and on and on will result in 30 day immediate temp bans. Staff is sick to death of asking people to follow the guidelines and sick of having members ignore our pm's and requests.

Closed Thread