Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 12-11-2017, 01:16 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by shivatar
Why do you think Ashtaroth has posessed you, or shares a vessel with you?
Remember all that stuff I did with my PSB-7 Spirit Box a while ago?

I learned all about the Grigori and the Fallen Ones through talking with the Angels in the Abyss...I learned how the Watchers have helped (and also manipulated) mankind for centuries...I learned they visited Earth from the Pleaides System via the Terahertz Gap...and I learned about Ashtar Command:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashtar...restrial_being)

Now, here's where it gets very interesting...

The Pleaides are also called the "Seven Rishis" (these were disciples of Lord Shiva) in the constellation of Taurus.

Taurus is associated with the bull called Nandi....Nandi the Bull is the mount of Lord Shiva.

Ashtar Command is the base for the Sananda Initiative...Sananda is one of the four sons of Lord Brahma...along with Sanatana (the very first Hindu being)...and they all took direct instruction from Lord Shiva as well.

Ashtar Sheran, is also called "Shirin Kundalini Kaiman Yogi" - Another name of Lord Shiva, and he heads up the Sananda Initiative from the Pleaides System.

Here is a picture of Ashtar Sheran/Ashtar Alladin...it is exactly the way Lord Shiva has appeared to me, minus all the snakes, moon, ornaments etc:

Here is his personal sigil, which looks like the Hindu "OM' does it not?

...and here is a rundown of the whole Sananda Initiative (page needs translation):

http://pcotu.dk/institut-for-livskundskab/

Now, according to Christianity, the fallen angel/demon Ashtar or Ashtaroth has a trident for a weapon, has three eyes, is adorned with serpents, is the 'lord of beasts' (Pashupati), is the source of all esoteric knowledge, is the source of the trance state and the shamanic drum...sound like anybody we know? lol

Ashtaroth = Shiva

I know I share this vessel with the Hindu God Shiva/Rudra...who also, perchance, happens to be the same as the blue-throated, Pleadian Alien called Ashtar...who in turn, also happens to represent the Christian 'Demon' or fallen angel called Ashtaroth..

...and this is where things stand.
Old 12-11-2017, 02:58 PM
Master
I see all the time people who have had rough childhoods. Become great people! Please never give up! Your life is in your control. Weather its good or bad your at the wheel. Imagine you walk the same path (thoughts) over and over again. That path gets so worn down you simply keep taking it because its a know path even if its self destructive. Think of it as a path into a wall. At some point your going to have to go around it or self distruct. An other example i see and most will know. Being in a abusive relationship. I see so many people go from one bad relationship to the next or even stay in one. Yes its hard getting out of one but if that person hates it so much they could find a way out. But the unfortunate thing is for whatever reason thats where they feel safe. You can get out of the bad relationship with yourself. Just have to carve a new path. And remember a ship in the harbor is safe, but thats where its not meant to be.
Old 12-11-2017, 10:48 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
Remember all that stuff I did with my PSB-7 Spirit Box a while ago?

I learned all about the Grigori and the Fallen Ones through talking with the Angels in the Abyss...I learned how the Watchers have helped (and also manipulated) mankind for centuries...I learned they visited Earth from the Pleaides System via the Terahertz Gap...and I learned about Ashtar Command:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashtar...restrial_being)

Now, here's where it gets very interesting...

The Pleaides are also called the "Seven Rishis" (these were disciples of Lord Shiva) in the constellation of Taurus.

Taurus is associated with the bull called Nandi....Nandi the Bull is the mount of Lord Shiva.

Ashtar Command is the base for the Sananda Initiative...Sananda is one of the four sons of Lord Brahma...along with Sanatana (the very first Hindu being)...and they all took direct instruction from Lord Shiva as well.

Ashtar Sheran, is also called "Shirin Kundalini Kaiman Yogi" - Another name of Lord Shiva, and he heads up the Sananda Initiative from the Pleaides System.

Here is a picture of Ashtar Sheran/Ashtar Alladin...it is exactly the way Lord Shiva has appeared to me, minus all the snakes, moon, ornaments etc:

Here is his personal sigil, which looks like the Hindu "OM' does it not?

...and here is a rundown of the whole Sananda Initiative (page needs translation):

http://pcotu.dk/institut-for-livskundskab/

Now, according to Christianity, the fallen angel/demon Ashtar or Ashtaroth has a trident for a weapon, has three eyes, is adorned with serpents, is the 'lord of beasts' (Pashupati), is the source of all esoteric knowledge, is the source of the trance state and the shamanic drum...sound like anybody we know? lol

Ashtaroth = Shiva

I know I share this vessel with the Hindu God Shiva/Rudra...who also, perchance, happens to be the same as the blue-throated, Pleadian Alien called Ashtar...who in turn, also happens to represent the Christian 'Demon' or fallen angel called Ashtaroth..

...and this is where things stand.

Ah. But do you really think Shiva is considered a demon?

Also I don't believe I share a vessel with Shiva, I believe I am an incarnation. While on the subject I should add that I believe everybody is an incarnation of Shiva, however I believe there are different concentrations. Like some people may be 1% shiva, 99% brahma, 0% vishnu. Some may be 50% shiva, 50% vishnu, etc.

I feel as if I'm 90% shiva, 10% vishnu, and 0 brahma.

Also It's not a for sure thing, I've just felt more connected to Shiva than the others, and I have never felt connected to Brahma. That's not to say I might not someday, but up until now I haven't discovered the connection.
Old 12-11-2017, 10:52 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by hallow
I see all the time people who have had rough childhoods. Become great people! Please never give up! Your life is in your control. Weather its good or bad your at the wheel. Imagine you walk the same path (thoughts) over and over again. That path gets so worn down you simply keep taking it because its a know path even if its self destructive. Think of it as a path into a wall. At some point your going to have to go around it or self distruct. An other example i see and most will know. Being in a abusive relationship. I see so many people go from one bad relationship to the next or even stay in one. Yes its hard getting out of one but if that person hates it so much they could find a way out. But the unfortunate thing is for whatever reason thats where they feel safe. You can get out of the bad relationship with yourself. Just have to carve a new path. And remember a ship in the harbor is safe, but thats where its not meant to be.

thank you.
Old 12-11-2017, 11:19 PM
Master
Quote:

Also I don't believe I share a vessel with Shiva, I believe I am an incarnation. While on the subject I should add that I believe everybody is an incarnation of Shiva, however I believe there are different concentrations. Like some people may be 1% shiva, 99% brahma, 0% vishnu. Some may be 50% shiva, 50% vishnu, etc.

I feel as if I'm 90% shiva, 10% vishnu, and 0 brahma.

Also It's not a for sure thing, I've just felt more connected to Shiva than the others, and I have never felt connected to Brahma. That's not to say I might not someday, but up until now I haven't discovered the connection.
Last time I said I was an 'incarnation of Shiva' in the Hindu forum, all hell broke loose and you could see everybody's dirty laundry and soiled undergarments. If we are going on percentages...

80% Shiva...10% Agni Dev...10% Kali

However, playtime is over. I'm about to call it.

Last edited by Shivani Devi : 13-11-2017 at 01:18 AM.
Old 13-11-2017, 12:57 AM
Master
Quote:
Shiva is both God and Demon in one beautiful package.

He is known by the name "Bhuteshwara" which means he is the host for the Legions of Hell.

He has an avatar called Lord Yama/Mahakaal, the "Lord of Death and Time" which he had to reign back into Himself in the case of Markandeya.

The Bija (seed mantra) of "Ya" in the Panchakshara "Na, Ma, Shi, Va Ya" indicates his Yaksha Roopam or 'demonic form' and it's what I love most about Him.

For an 'incarnation of Shiva', you don't seem to know much. *jokes*

Here are two pictures of Shiva like you have never seen Him before. The first is his "Bhuteshwara" form and the next is his "Yaksha Roopam" form...enjoy.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/ODt5FjnlE0g/maxresdefault.jpg

Oooh...this artist seems to capture Shiva's 'good side'...compare it with the previous picture of Ashtar Sheran:

https://scontent-vie1-1.cdninstagram...42639104_n.jpg

Whichever way He looks...can't stop taking my eyes off Him...

Om Namah Shivaya.
Old 13-11-2017, 02:42 AM
Master
I can empathize with you shivatar.

I too, shy away from pain—as that’s what my spiritual path has led me to so far. I have the sneaking suspicion however, that in order to get to heaven we have to go through hell. And the more abuse you’ve had done to you or that’s been self-inflicted, the harder it will be to move forward.

And yet I too can’t bring myself to discipline myself. I honestly feel my soul set the bar too high for itself and that this will be a largely unsuccessful incarnation.

On the flip side tho, I’ve made peace with myself after finding a place to work where I am appreciated and my guides don’t sabotage me near as much. Also the most loving man I’ve ever met. We’ll reach our anniversary this December.

Sometimes a soul just bites off more than it can chew and the most it can do is learn from the incarnation and try again in the next life.