Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Yoga

Old 01-08-2016, 09:02 PM
Ascender
I am so happy to have this thread to come back to. What a loving reminder to stay open and free. It feels like I haven't been that spiritual over these past months. But lately, there is an intense energy building up. Like it's ready to burst back into balance. Back to creative flow. This crazy urge to do lots of yoga lol.
Old 05-10-2016, 11:19 AM
Master
Neat thread.

Winter was a down ward no facing dog movement for me. But last week I started back at yoga and it feels like my energy is ready again with that little surge arising finally. I even did some at home alone, which is good for me..lol. I kind of like the group energy, it makes me stay focused and not give up easy....haha.

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 28-03-2017, 05:25 PM
Ascender
We all have our things that pull us out from the dark depths of our minds. You know when we trap ourselves in unhealthy decisions that turn into reoccurring patterns... A yogi could truly understand this.

When you're full of doubt, overtaken by worry.
When your confidence has shattered.
Don't know what to do, which way?
When giving up comes closer
And closer.
Alone.

There is always yoga.

A tool to separate self from all situations. A break. A pat on the back. A way to reassure your being. Bring it back to what is truth. We need these moments. Moments of sorrow forgetting that the answers are all within. All around. The signs. Because when it comes back to you in your "a ha!" Moments, it's stronger than ever before. A new level of understanding yourself as apart of the flow of energy from the universe. This constant cycle of ups, downs, stagnation, free flow and moments of joy. To step out of ego and be the observer of all circumstances passing us by.

Screw it. I surrender, universe.
Help me heal mind, body and soul.

May the power to carry on be drawn from all experiences with each inhale
- each exhale. May light spark and stoke the roaring flames of passion as I stretch refreshing oxygen into my body. May balance restore this chaotic mind as feet and toes dig into the foundation. May each movement be heavenly connected to breath so that I may find my direction again. May I connect to the many lifetimes before this to attain strength and wisdom from my soul. May all those around me feel my light again. May those closest to me feel supported and loved. May I be in tune with my worth again.
Old 28-03-2017, 08:05 PM
Master
Lovely post, Libby
Old 04-04-2017, 07:05 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by LibbyScorp
We all have our things that pull us out from the dark depths of our minds. You know when we trap ourselves in unhealthy decisions that turn into reoccurring patterns... A yogi could truly understand this.

When you're full of doubt, overtaken by worry.
When your confidence has shattered.
Don't know what to do, which way?
When giving up comes closer
And closer.
Alone.

There is always yoga.

A tool to separate self from all situations. A break. A pat on the back. A way to reassure your being. Bring it back to what is truth. We need these moments. Moments of sorrow forgetting that the answers are all within. All around. The signs. Because when it comes back to you in your "a ha!" Moments, it's stronger than ever before. A new level of understanding yourself as apart of the flow of energy from the universe. This constant cycle of ups, downs, stagnation, free flow and moments of joy. To step out of ego and be the observer of all circumstances passing us by.

Screw it. I surrender, universe.
Help me heal mind, body and soul.

May the power to carry on be drawn from all experiences with each inhale
- each exhale. May light spark and stoke the roaring flames of passion as I stretch refreshing oxygen into my body. May balance restore this chaotic mind as feet and toes dig into the foundation. May each movement be heavenly connected to breath so that I may find my direction again. May I connect to the many lifetimes before this to attain strength and wisdom from my soul. May all those around me feel my light again. May those closest to me feel supported and loved. May I be in tune with my worth again.

I see you , ...
Old 08-05-2017, 12:23 AM
Experiencer
Hey Libbs. Been a while. Just checking up on you. You seem to be happy and doing well. I'm just trying to figure out this crazy world and where I want to be in it in the next 10 years. So many things to consider. Such a great shift in consciousness is happening...Where is it heading? What a fascinating time to be a human being! I love you all and this great adventure of life :)