Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 27-11-2017, 04:03 AM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by theophilus
The Bible discourages us from having any self-esteem, either low or high. The greatest commandment is to love God with all our strength. The second is to love our neighbor as ourselves. If we obey these commands we won't have much time left to think about ourselves at all.
I remember on another thread I asked a certain person something about the commandments, and their reply was "we don't live by that old covenant". This person is quite evasive because when further questioned it ran off from the discussion and didnt bother to address that issue and left it undone. So, much later with its idle words went into another thread and mentioned the two greatest commandments that Yeshua spoke about. The thing is, is that both of those commandments are in the so called old covenant. There seems to be a lot of TO and FRO from this individual. god is the one that is loved by God(all four of them) which is the love from GOD and in this living symbolism YHWH is the blessing that was put on all these figures, seen and unseen. Oh sorry for the interruption you can now go back to preaching your grand spanking new covenant your Jesus with a low self esteem has created.
Old 27-11-2017, 04:19 AM
Suspended
Master
Does Christ have a low self esteem? Lets see.
I and my Father are one(in agreement), low self esteem or not?
I have come to set the captives free etc. again low or high self esteem.
Jesus wept. Low or high?
Moses wept, low or high Anointing?
We could go on about other anointed figures in the bibles.
If for some reason you answered yes to some of these questions and no to others then Yeshua is as much of a human as anyone else.
Old 27-11-2017, 05:44 AM
Suspended
Ascender

"Does Christ have low self esteem?"

I keep seeing this pop up on my screen so had to come in answer.

NO

And love of others is not construed as having low self esteem, when it's genuine, it's the highest esteem one can have.

YMMV

BT
Old 27-11-2017, 08:08 AM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by blossomingtree
"Does Christ have low self esteem?"

I keep seeing this pop up on my screen so had to come in answer.

NO

And love of others is not construed as having low self esteem, when it's genuine, it's the highest esteem one can have.

YMMV

BT
I like this universe you have created here, if you don't mind me saying and no disrespect to your created universe/heavens(like the stars in the sky) intended but I could also create a universe where the opposite would be true at the same time. Apparently Yeshua is reported to have done the Moses and Elijah fast. So in that creation(a creation from a creation) they would have had that Faith that everyone keeps talking about but mean differently. This true Faith, sounds redundant I know, so this Faith of there's would be when your body has seemingly lost all strength and you've got nothing else to do but meditate(Night and Day) like Night and Day. What ever this Faith means to them Cuzzies and the word esteem today I wonder what everyone is thinking, and always looking out for that particular voice(Spiritual Family).
Like all Messengers they too need alone time prayers which is a way of saying 'set apart' as in Holy, I suppose holy and esteem are somehow related in many ways, I personally think the meaning to the word esteem would be 1 part of the meaning of holy in some cases. 1 could speak the truth with an esteemed ego, then there are those of us with an esteemed ego type self rise up, oh sorry fly down and speak(edited)the language of the first esteemed egotist, and remind him of the 'wots gunna' as in what he already knows what going to happen. Even so he doesn't know the word Aroha in its fullest senses, just for those interested Aroha is accepted as Alofa, Aloha, Arofa, and others its just that when I hear the word love mentioned it sometimes gets mistaken for word(edited)lust. I think being esteemed would also have something to do with joy and many other possibilities. But the Joy of drinking the sweet fruit juice of the spirit and hearing it through the haze of the voices of the enemy/thief it shone through, so long was the wait. Listen in for it I hear its around here somewhere :) keep us in the loop.
Old 28-11-2017, 04:08 PM
Experiencer

Hi Folks...

Ahiyah; Oh yes my friend I hear your ciriticism of the Judas text - I agree in part - it may not be ACADEMICALLY 100% accurate - I mean , it COULD be forged, altered - BUT for one crucial detail - it was HIDDEN ON PURPOSE, precisely to STOP that from happening !!!

All the so called "gnostic texts were indeed HIDDEN and stashed away t PRESERVE them - to stop MANUFACTURED RELIGION under Rome from coming along and literally destroying it, and murdering ANYBODY who knew their truth !!!

This carried on for over FIFTEEN HUNDRED YEARS FOLKS - the catholics LOVE to hunt out and destroy that which they term "heresy" - ROME used ALL ITS MILITARY MIGHT to CONQUER that entire region and FORCE their manufactured religion upon them all !!! ALL none catholic scripture and spiritual tomes were DESTROYED as and when the SOLIDERS found them - all people of every other faith or practice were EXECUTED if they did not adopt Rome..

So - no doubt under direct impetus from the Holy Ghost, these people you all call gnostics simply had a spiritual warning, so to speak, and acted accordingly - HID THEIR SACRED TEXTS FROM THE WORLD - buried them concealed them in all manner of places to prevent religion from destroying or altering it, to PRESERVE SPIRITUAL TRUTH - to preserve ORIGINAL teaching given by Chris directly to Disciple...

See now then, this religion in OUR modern world, has LOST ITS INFLUENCE (changed disguises actually) but the religion itself no longer has power t dominate the masses, and certainly it has no military might or threat of violence to offer now...SO, here in the modern world the se lost hidden gnostic gopsles finally were found, resurfaced - having been buried hidden and UNTOUCHED BY MORTALS throughout all that time.....

Sadly - some gospels didn't survive at all - the religion destroyed all traces - certainly ORIGINAL MARK for instance, is completely lost now (we know it once existed as ancient historians speak of it) but we have never found a decent copy.... Many others are only partly preserved - Mary and Judas especially, have large parts missing, destroyed now - but even what remains is very different t any bible gospel....

Many more are COMPLETE - or near enough...THOMAS an excellent example - original John, Peter, James Andrew Philip.....HOW COME - NONE of them are in this bible..??..

So we find these lost texts, and we KNOW FOR SURE they ARE AYTHENTIC - as simply these people held them in such hgh regard that they indeed HID them and PRESERVED them just as they were - and also we know because same people STOOD BY THEIR TRUTH, even as your religion executed them in public for daring to speak it !! Often after months and even years of TORTURE, still some o f these gnostics refused to give over their hidden caches of knowledge and the gospels remained hidden !! Even as the flames devoured their body in public terrifying execution STILL these gnostics refuse to hand over their knowledge, and to the very painful end, STILL these people stood by their truth - stood by CHRIST !!

Do you know anything about human nature..??...

You don't hide and try to preserve, even on pain of torture and certain death, books or manuscripts that you know to be "bogus frauds" do you..??...

NO !!!

But - if you absolutely believe that you have a legitimate Divine truth and message given by Christ, then for sure you WOULD do such a thing - yes..??..

So lets be clear hen - THEY fully believed these texts to be SACRED and well worth all that pain and even dying for.....THEY would not alter or make that truth up, they FULLY BELIEVE it is from the true god and are doing al they can to PROTECT IT !!!

They lay buried UNDISCOVERED - UNTOUCHED - until such a time this religion has lost its power - and now when they resurface again, they are indeed the IDENTICAL UNALTERED SAME SACRED TEXTS that those people held in such high regard that they went through all this persecution and murder to protect them !!!

For sure these are the ORIGINAL manuscripts that we find - nobody goes through all that to reserve something they know to be false - do they..??..

Besides - just read them - they each TELL US who is writing and why - no bible gospel can boast that - and they lay buried all that time, undisturbed, so we know tht no anonymous author came along to alter it, as happened with the bible versions four hundred years later...ALL THIS is HISTORICAL truth - and all that the gnostic texts reveal, is SPIRITUAL truth - as delivered directly, Christ to disciple...

Just ask yourself two crucial questions Folks...1) WHY did they MURDER CHRIST..?.....2) WHY did they spend all that time and effort, full military resources, wars, campaigns inquisitions, crusades WHY ALL that to supress this truth..??..

Clearly they have something that they do not want to become public so they have destroyed it as best they could - but despite their best efferts this truth remain s fully intact, available to all IN THSE ORIGINAL GOSPELS !! They obviously ARE IMPORTANT Folks, to both sides - you don't bury your sacred texts and go through all that violence to protect them UNLESS they are crucial - and similar, the religion would not spend al that time resource and effort to wipe it all out UNLESS it was likewise CRUCIAL !!!

So - no debate is even needed - simply - lets READ THEM and see what all the fuss is about - or those who are lazy, or cant read lol just wait or me, and I will continue to present their truth in modern plain English - but rest assured - it IS truth - it is ORIGINAL TRUTH - all this would not be done in our history unless these manuscripts were absolutely vital to both sides of this religious conflict - these gnostic texts are the KEY to unlock this religious deception - they contain a truth that the gnostics were willing to die for - and a truth that the religion was more than willing to MURDER for - we see they are ABSOLUTELY VITAL then - and that is because they say the ORIGINAL TRUTH given by Christ DIRECTLY - the gnostics tried to PRESERVE it - the religion tried to DESTROY it !!
Old 28-11-2017, 05:28 PM
Suspended
Ab Orgine,

I became increasing bored with your speeches of anti-christianity. I wonder others have the same feeling as me? And may I ask you, Ab Orgine, what do you gain on promoting of your Gnostic books and what you can gain that benefit us? Even it's as you had said then what did viewers gain from them. That's the truth but only knowledge wise or after reading them the viewers will become knowledge packed and become as Jesus? The answer will not be expected this way. Then it's wise not to follow any of these texts, but Bible is the basic introduction of Jesus Christ that can reach to Christian God. Reading is only knowing to Christian God and Jesus Christ.

Your understanding of the religion Christianity isn't good enough to lead viewers from any text to Jesus Christ due to words of records or truth is only knowledge but not the real estate of true manifestation dharma that can become God-like and of the path to heaven. Can it , by reading it one becomes God-like? No !! Can you change history that benefit the Christian? No !!! So what's the purposes and gain you or others can have by your anti-christianity notion to the world? How many like to be as you when your analysis isn't the highest level or ground. Then there's no need for anyone to learn the bad history of a religion on progress. Or boil and drink the whole juice of it to become enlightened.

There's a funny feeling that you're not Christian yourself. And you see that today the Mormon group are supposed to have or to follow one of the Gnostic book ( the truth as you said it) and the New Ager that can be quoted as extreme in their belief. So what is the result you're expecting to find a new religion base on anti-christianity notion. Just think it carefully about the consequences that may leading Christianity to astray.

I'm following the Bible ( that you said is fake) what do I gain? If you or others ever read my posts in my threads then that's the better truth or knowledge that of any religion believers to understand the situation of the current world. And I become the apprentice of God Jehovah and Jesus Christ. They come to me and teaching me the real beneficial dharma energy...... But persistent to the history of Christianity is wasting of times.
Old 28-11-2017, 06:08 PM
Experiencer

Hi Folks..

Jeremy; To be perfectly honest - all your judgement of me there are meaningless - you are not an authority on any of it - you don't understand the basics of the christian religion - you don't understand the basics of the spiritual paradigm or our place in its arrangement - you don't understand even the basics of what I post and any spiritual of metaphysical knowledge I present goes right over your head totally baffling to you isn't it..??... So say what you want mate - meaningless... You make it all up as you go along - we all see it Im sure....

That is an interesting point you make though - how come nobody else criticises you the way they criticise me...??..lol.... don't think they are agreeing with the thngs you post - don't fool yourself lol - they are not in agreement with anything you post I assure you - its just that, well as I say - you ARE meaningless...sorry to be blunt.. Welcome to the real world...

Its OBVIOUS MATE lol - YOU are NOT a threat to them - you are not a challenge to them - you are just a joke to them, so they don't need to defend against YOU....lol...they don't even take you seriously mate, which is why most just ignore you entirely..lol.. YOU don't offer any hint of TRUTH to challenge them with - do you..??...lol..

But I..??....Well, clearly I DO challenge them dont I..?.. aggrevate some very much indeed.. And you gte aggravated and challenged most by my posts don't you..??..lol.. which is why you all keep attacking me, try to silence me.. you most of all Jeremy as you are all about EGO and DOMINATION aren't you..?.. All about SUPERIOITY over us , aren't you..?...Every post, even the one above, yes.??.

So see mate - don't take their silence as if they AGREE with you - its more like they just could not care less what tripe you type next, as said its ALL meaningless !! no need to even respond - I my Self, only persevere to try to help you break free of delusion, but you are a real chore mate... Of course they attack ME mate - I challenge them LEGITAMATELY with things that MAKE LOGICAL SENSE and are VERIFIED for all to see - things that may ACTUALLY BE TRUE and that cannot be dismissed as nonsense or FANTASY - NOT things made up in bong induced opium la la land that mean nothing and so don't even need a response !!! I make them THINK - they see truth and get challenged by it - of course they will react to that.... YOU though - perhaps at best - make them LAUGH - but they have no need to think about your posts - its all shyte plain to see every word confirms it - no need to respond - nothing there worthy OF a response - no need to do anything but ignore it - step around it as they would any other steaming pile of cow manure they come across... Their silence is not agreement mate - it is simply because you say nothing worthy of a reply...

btw - Mormons - don't follow ANY "gnostic book" lol - absurd - they follow a SPACE ALIEN Jeremy - a being that said it was an "angel" but then said it was from another PLANET Jeremy...do get it right... their version of Christ is nothing like what He Himself said.. Mu Father is SPIRTUAL beyond time and space -the Mormon version lives on a PHYSICAL PLAENT not that far away...and look, be a god little Mormon convert and you MAY even earn a planet for yourself to live on after death here lol - NOTHING LIKE the authentic Christ...lol
Old 28-11-2017, 07:15 PM
Suspended
Ab Orgine,

1) All your judgement is low resolution and perspectives but you don't know that they're hindsight of my smart judgement.

2) You want to challenge my authority? Just see it, I've my three Spirit-Gods and one of them is leading the ascended Christians in the Christianityheaven. Jesus Christ and God Jehovah are my mentors. I can always represent them to say anything about Christianity here or elsewhere. Who are you representing? Cloud-devils or other demons? You're using only metaphysics even a lower ranking ghost can also doing it by sending of spells paper incantations or insignia. Are they Christianity practice?

3) Your metaphysics knowledge is only exploring your inner self and it's a feeble, misleading of your entire understanding of truth. What do you know about metaphysics? Layman understanding.

4) What's over my head? A spell paper or incantations or insignia? My head is occupied by the protection hat that is given by God Jehovah for me to fight in battlefield. And the hat of the Wealth-God of China. And the saint's ring of Energy--Light given by an old Angel (I don't know his name). Over my head, what can you understand about it? Hahaha joker-dreamer!!!

5) Can you find any trail of my dharma-subtlety? Not at all!!! Why ? Your little knowledge is too mini at the moment and you never see more than earthly being of demons and devils and you're representative of them.

6) So you think people criticize you because to agree with you? What type of heck style piece of logic? That's totally, joker-dreamer obsession or pigheaded. You can always asking for polling of yes and no to your SAYING. Be bold , go for it...... You deserve a defeat to brag along so far as it's so lousy.

7) Hahaha, a thief to accuse others good guys? What's the meaning, the louder is smarter or It's only a loser?

Last edited by Jeremy Bong : 28-11-2017 at 08:55 PM.
Old 29-11-2017, 03:16 AM
Experiencer

ab orig-this is a Christian forum-I do not come here to plae dominion over anyone. your wording of universal mind is new agy-

I do not wish to murder you-just wish you would spread your new age swirl in a different forum-but you are what you are
Old 29-11-2017, 11:57 PM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ab Origine
Hi Folks...

Ahiyah; Oh yes my friend I hear your ciriticism of the Judas text - I agree in part - it may not be ACADEMICALLY 100% accurate - I mean , it COULD be forged, altered - BUT for one crucial detail - it was HIDDEN ON PURPOSE, precisely to STOP that from happening !!!

All the so called "gnostic texts were indeed HIDDEN and stashed away t PRESERVE them - to stop MANUFACTURED RELIGION under Rome from coming along and literally destroying it, and murdering ANYBODY who knew their truth !!!

This carried on for over FIFTEEN HUNDRED YEARS FOLKS - the catholics LOVE to hunt out and destroy that which they term "heresy" - ROME used ALL ITS MILITARY MIGHT to CONQUER that entire region and FORCE their manufactured religion upon them all !!! ALL none catholic scripture and spiritual tomes were DESTROYED as and when the SOLIDERS found them - all people of every other faith or practice were EXECUTED if they did not adopt Rome..

So - no doubt under direct impetus from the Holy Ghost, these people you all call gnostics simply had a spiritual warning, so to speak, and acted accordingly - HID THEIR SACRED TEXTS FROM THE WORLD - buried them concealed them in all manner of places to prevent religion from destroying or altering it, to PRESERVE SPIRITUAL TRUTH - to preserve ORIGINAL teaching given by Chris directly to Disciple...

See now then, this religion in OUR modern world, has LOST ITS INFLUENCE (changed disguises actually) but the religion itself no longer has power t dominate the masses, and certainly it has no military might or threat of violence to offer now...SO, here in the modern world the se lost hidden gnostic gopsles finally were found, resurfaced - having been buried hidden and UNTOUCHED BY MORTALS throughout all that time.....

Sadly - some gospels didn't survive at all - the religion destroyed all traces - certainly ORIGINAL MARK for instance, is completely lost now (we know it once existed as ancient historians speak of it) but we have never found a decent copy.... Many others are only partly preserved - Mary and Judas especially, have large parts missing, destroyed now - but even what remains is very different t any bible gospel....

Many more are COMPLETE - or near enough...THOMAS an excellent example - original John, Peter, James Andrew Philip.....HOW COME - NONE of them are in this bible..??..

So we find these lost texts, and we KNOW FOR SURE they ARE AYTHENTIC - as simply these people held them in such hgh regard that they indeed HID them and PRESERVED them just as they were - and also we know because same people STOOD BY THEIR TRUTH, even as your religion executed them in public for daring to speak it !! Often after months and even years of TORTURE, still some o f these gnostics refused to give over their hidden caches of knowledge and the gospels remained hidden !! Even as the flames devoured their body in public terrifying execution STILL these gnostics refuse to hand over their knowledge, and to the very painful end, STILL these people stood by their truth - stood by CHRIST !!

Do you know anything about human nature..??...

You don't hide and try to preserve, even on pain of torture and certain death, books or manuscripts that you know to be "bogus frauds" do you..??...

NO !!!

But - if you absolutely believe that you have a legitimate Divine truth and message given by Christ, then for sure you WOULD do such a thing - yes..??..

So lets be clear hen - THEY fully believed these texts to be SACRED and well worth all that pain and even dying for.....THEY would not alter or make that truth up, they FULLY BELIEVE it is from the true god and are doing al they can to PROTECT IT !!!

They lay buried UNDISCOVERED - UNTOUCHED - until such a time this religion has lost its power - and now when they resurface again, they are indeed the IDENTICAL UNALTERED SAME SACRED TEXTS that those people held in such high regard that they went through all this persecution and murder to protect them !!!

For sure these are the ORIGINAL manuscripts that we find - nobody goes through all that to reserve something they know to be false - do they..??..

Besides - just read them - they each TELL US who is writing and why - no bible gospel can boast that - and they lay buried all that time, undisturbed, so we know tht no anonymous author came along to alter it, as happened with the bible versions four hundred years later...ALL THIS is HISTORICAL truth - and all that the gnostic texts reveal, is SPIRITUAL truth - as delivered directly, Christ to disciple...

Just ask yourself two crucial questions Folks...1) WHY did they MURDER CHRIST..?.....2) WHY did they spend all that time and effort, full military resources, wars, campaigns inquisitions, crusades WHY ALL that to supress this truth..??..

Clearly they have something that they do not want to become public so they have destroyed it as best they could - but despite their best efferts this truth remain s fully intact, available to all IN THSE ORIGINAL GOSPELS !! They obviously ARE IMPORTANT Folks, to both sides - you don't bury your sacred texts and go through all that violence to protect them UNLESS they are crucial - and similar, the religion would not spend al that time resource and effort to wipe it all out UNLESS it was likewise CRUCIAL !!!

So - no debate is even needed - simply - lets READ THEM and see what all the fuss is about - or those who are lazy, or cant read lol just wait or me, and I will continue to present their truth in modern plain English - but rest assured - it IS truth - it is ORIGINAL TRUTH - all this would not be done in our history unless these manuscripts were absolutely vital to both sides of this religious conflict - these gnostic texts are the KEY to unlock this religious deception - they contain a truth that the gnostics were willing to die for - and a truth that the religion was more than willing to MURDER for - we see they are ABSOLUTELY VITAL then - and that is because they say the ORIGINAL TRUTH given by Christ DIRECTLY - the gnostics tried to PRESERVE it - the religion tried to DESTROY it !!
Yes I agree with much of what you posted and WE know the Hebrew people made it into the Asian continent at different times like other places, but you see the difference between your people and my people? Your people had the written language whereas we only had a spoken language and everything had to be memorised. Now in my culture it is the woman that holds the knowledge(mostly) and still do, about certain things. Lets just say at certain times its the Woman that corrects the man if he makes a mistake in a certain knowledge and that's if other men haven't or can't correct him. The way I see it is that every nation on the globe has Hebrew people living in it so God has hidden many secrets pertaining to many cultures with or without a written language. Once we realise who these people are and gather themselves together, what ever has been hindering us gets crushed. Now from what I've seen on forums about the Gnostic gospels I tend to agree according to my perspective and not necessarily with the one that mentioned it. And with that there's no time like the RETURN.