Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 11-10-2019, 07:20 PM
Ascender
Question This connection blows my mind

Okay I am going to try to make a long story short and tell you about just one aspect and experience of this connection I've seen and had.

The second time me and my TF separated, my spiritual awakening and recognition of her soul happened. I was very very non spiritual, atheistic. I believed in myself and that's it. My spiritual awakening peaked for about two years after we separated the second time. One day, I was taking a bath, and I had a psychic/ astral experience with ger and a red string. There was an energy around which now that I will know as my soul. So this energy, made me aware of a red yarn like string, and began wrapping and twisting it around my thumbs, back and forth, knotting it and tangling it, while somehow my twin flames hand was actually my right hand, and my hand was my left hand. It's weird I know, but we had completely merged in a weird quantum physics type of way.

So today I came across something (11 years after the whole thing happened) and it's called the red string of fate. It is a Chinese prverb that says that theres a red string that connects them. two people meant to be together will end up together, no matter the roadblocks etc

Mind = blown lol

download.png
Old 11-10-2019, 08:10 PM
Master
I was watching this video about it the other day:

https://youtu.be/kTPvknzPZJ0

A connection was made that twists, turns, stretches and frays, but doesn't seem to break.
Old 11-10-2019, 11:42 PM
Guide
That is very interesting! I had an eerie experience: I began sensing my TF would end up with a red head. I found 2 long red hairs on different days in my home, with no explanation how they got there. Then afterwards my TF started dating a girl with long red hair, so I think it was a psychic experience. I still love him but we will always be separated. I pray that you and your TF will be together. ;) xo
Old 12-10-2019, 01:21 PM
Newbie ;)

Soulmate

Hi i have soulmate (now telepathy) i have connection 24/7 with woman Corrie Feruza she life somewhere in NL and i looking for her becouse i hear her and i can to talk with her i need help to proof it in Nederland. I speak i Polish language and she speak in New Dutch language. She have problem with the mafia and Police dont wonna to help me. Someone from from Nederland.? Many PPL in city called "best" campany verano. I can send my priv phone number...
Old 19-10-2019, 01:27 AM
Master
I love the red string of fate analogy and I believe that it is true, some people just won't go away no matter what we do ... Lol ...
Old 19-10-2019, 01:29 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by JosephineBloggs

A connection was made that twists, turns, stretches and frays, but doesn't seem to break.

Thanks for sharing this - I have seen the quote before - not seen this video though. Really like it... Although it's a tough one having that red string attached and finding out that the person in question is a headache, despite how much you love them. I jest, but hey this journey is a tough one for the strongest of us ...
Old 19-10-2019, 01:50 AM
Ascender

Quote:

Woah...4:36

"In Japanese culture the red string is tied around the pink finger. Hence the phrase "pinky swear". Originally it indicated that the person who broke their PROMISE had to cut off their pinky finger!"

:gulp:
Old 19-10-2019, 02:06 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akira
Thanks for sharing this - I have seen the quote before - not seen this video though. Really like it... Although it's a tough one having that red string attached and finding out that the person in question is a headache, despite how much you love them. I jest, but hey this journey is a tough one for the strongest of us ...

The quote was from a poem i wrote a few years ago. I'd never heard of this idea until recently, well, not that I recall.
Old 19-10-2019, 02:30 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by kundalinikid
Woah...4:36

"In Japanese culture the red string is tied around the pink finger. Hence the phrase "pinky swear". Originally it indicated that the person who broke their PROMISE had to cut off their pinky finger!"

:gulp:

Will it be one or two for the chop
Old 20-10-2019, 12:16 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Will it be one or two for the chop

Oh, it just reminds me of acting out something similar with her when younger. It is odd to be spiritually asleep, and then act out these things you don't know the meaning. That was the first I ever heard that...

As for fingers? I'd say maybe me 1 and her 2 lol.