Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 27-02-2013, 06:57 PM
Master
the personality and traits of an indigo. crystal & star children

I would like to learn more about the indigo, and crystal and star children. i'm not really keen on the subject. i have heard of indigo children before from what i have been learning that they seem to be above of regular intelligence, and into other enties of the world. I would appreciate anyones knowlege and are any of you indigo or crystal or star children ? do have kids or seen kids with traits that they aqiure ? .
Old 24-03-2013, 05:21 AM
sedago

Maybe I will sound disappointing, but I don't believe in such definitions as "indigo children", "crystal children" etc. Whoever knows anything about auras, knows that a young child can't have an indigo colored aura, it's just not possible. In my view, this is a kind of insinuative division between people/kids, which can only lead to discrimination.
Old 24-03-2013, 04:35 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sedago
Maybe I will sound disappointing, but I don't believe in such definitions as "indigo children", "crystal children" etc. Whoever knows anything about auras, knows that a young child can't have an indigo colored aura, it's just not possible. In my view, this is a kind of insinuative division between people/kids, which can only lead to discrimination.

no it's not a disapointment i was just carious about what they really are.
Old 28-03-2013, 02:57 AM
cMarie

Quote:
Originally Posted by sedago

I am no expert by any means, but I am curious as to why children cannot have an indigo colored aura, why it is impossible? I have never heard that before and I don't see why that would be true. I don't mean that I think you are wrong, I just truly don't understand and would like to know why.

Thank You.
Old 01-04-2013, 12:12 PM
InFurs

I've read they can be very intuitive and over-sensitive. They will often have a hard time fitting in...not just in school but in society, a misfit of the world. They tend to have escapist tendencies and will be very compassionate. Usually feel they belong somewhere else, they search for home but it's not on this planet. Very spiritual blah blah blah

Okay that's what I have read. Honestly I feel like that at times yet I think my aura is green! So despite relating to the majority of the traits, I cannot be one due to the color of my aura. And I've woken up to the fact it's a ridiculous label and that anyone can feel this way. We are all star seeds in some way. Some are just more earthbound and others have just not awaken yet.

The worst thing is when the parents label their child and believe the hype. What angered me most was that news segment I saw. You've probably seen it. It's embarrassing.