Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 15-07-2018, 10:13 PM
Knower

This Women's aura was different

I was speaking with a friend of my aunt in the kitchen as I began to see her aura. The first and inner most layer was purple, maybe more toward the violet spectrum but purple. And her second layer was blue, a bit of a dull blue. And as she was talking about a story from her childhood she had spark like things at the crown of her head.

I told her about it the next day, as casually as I could, and she instantly wanted to know more, but there wasn't much I could say since I don't quite understand all the colors myself except for basic stuff. But the Sparks threw me off too.

What does an aura like hers mean? What are the Sparks? I have some ideas as to what they could be. Maybe a blockage in her chakra or something?
Old 15-07-2018, 11:05 PM
Master

Was it a positive or negative childhood story, how was she feeling in the moment, etc. would help to identify what it might mean.
Old 16-07-2018, 07:36 PM
Knower

Her story kind of went up and down. When she spoke about her father it was negative, he was abusive in many ways from what she told me. But when she spoke about everything else it was positive.

Usually when I see someone's aura I just know what it means and I say it, but with hers it's a little unclear.
Old 17-07-2018, 08:39 AM
Master

Maybe the sparks meant exactly that, that her story was conflicted? Unsettled? So maybe there is a bit of a blockage, a stuck emotion somewhere that causes the energy to become constrained?
Old 18-07-2018, 02:11 AM
Experiencer

What color were the sparks?
Old 05-08-2018, 01:37 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compendium
What color were the sparks?
I don't remember them being a color, they were just sparks, they were electric, white-ish blue if I had to guess.