Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 15-07-2018, 01:59 AM
Master
Let Go!! Karma, entanglement it's all part of it

Hi y'all
So I left my Karmic years ago, but seems as of the entanglement of the two of us has yet to break and yes I know this, yet I am sick of other people telling me this! I have just had enough...
Anyhoo I am in one heck of a mess and here I am telling my amazing wonderful secret tribe. You know this feels like hell. My tf is mad at me, my karmic is mad at me, feels like the world is mad at me and I am struggling to keep my composure and not be mad at me. Letting Go, is very very hard when one is an emotional empath. I am leaving the door open for the future as my twin is annoying me right now too.

We're both struggling with financial probs, but he's one of those people that keeps going on about it and to me he sounds like an *****. Truly and I know that this is just my perception, but really!!! It's killing the part of me that wants to be with him and to be honest he seems to represent fear, standing in pain, playing small an being truly pathetic.

He gets on my nerves !!! Hope he's not my twin and I got it wrong or that I can just go off and finally find someone who loves me. I will pick up and go just about anywhere. I have had enough. I think that our being together is going no where!!! Oh man !!!

Anyone feeling this, or can relate to this?

This is where I am at !!! LoVe to y'all xxxXx
Old 15-07-2018, 02:41 AM
Master

as far as my own TF there was never a chance... we are too different I guess. Want different things from life. And we are both very stubborn which doesn't help.

I tried anyway but it cost me dearly... I felt like she was getting everything she wanted and I was getting nothing. Not a sustainable kind of relationship. It really hurt.

The others... I've been reduced to wimpering I guess. Too much rejection and pain and I can't even take thinking about it any more. And I really don't like the gender card I've been dealt either so just more pain on top of pain. So there really is no chance of relating to really anyone, which is just fine after all because at least this way I don't have to tiptoe around trying to preserve everyone's feelings so they won't walk out on me. Because they won't even walk in on me.

All that said I'm not particularly upset about all this any more, it is what it is. The only thing I wish about it is I that I wouldn't be subjected to the whole horrible experiences again later.

Sorry about your own troubles... life just doesn't seem viable for some of us.
Old 15-07-2018, 05:33 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akira
Hi y'all
So I left my Karmic years ago, but seems as of the entanglement of the two of us has yet to break and yes I know this, yet I am sick of other people telling me this! I have just had enough...
Anyhoo I am in one heck of a mess and here I am telling my amazing wonderful secret tribe. You know this feels like hell. My tf is mad at me, my karmic is mad at me, feels like the world is mad at me and I am struggling to keep my composure and not be mad at me. Letting Go, is very very hard when one is an emotional empath. I am leaving the door open for the future as my twin is annoying me right now too.

We're both struggling with financial probs, but he's one of those people that keeps going on about it and to me he sounds like an *****. Truly and I know that this is just my perception, but really!!! It's killing the part of me that wants to be with him and to be honest he seems to represent fear, standing in pain, playing small an being truly pathetic.

He gets on my nerves !!! Hope he's not my twin and I got it wrong or that I can just go off and finally find someone who loves me. I will pick up and go just about anywhere. I have had enough. I think that our being together is going no where!!! Oh man !!!

Anyone feeling this, or can relate to this?

This is where I am at !!! LoVe to y'all xxxXx

Yes, in fact after learning some more about my twin and just how materialistic he really is, I had the thought that, really, how did I end up stuck with him as my twin? Out of all the people on the planet, it had to be him. But I think that tfs don't come into our lives to make them easier. They come into our life to bring up every stinking thing we need to work on. And some of it is buried so deep it takes our closest soul connection to make us see what it is. And let's not forget, it is meant to do the same for them.
At this point I'd even by okay with being wrong, but it's been confirmed to me in so many ways. I guess that's just what tfs do and it's not an easy path at all.
Old 17-07-2018, 11:04 PM
Master
I know what he is to me, just thinking that maybe we are not meant to actually be in a relationship. It would be hard now that we have shared so much. I would not know what next.

However in all truth and due to the whole situation that has not been sorted we have not really had a chance to see whether we can make it together or not so I guess that is part of the problem!! :(
Old 18-07-2018, 03:37 AM
Guide

I'm sorry to hear this Akira. It seems these relationships are not meant to be easy.
Old 18-07-2018, 09:20 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akira
I know what he is to me, just thinking that maybe we are not meant to actually be in a relationship. It would be hard now that we have shared so much. I would not know what next.

However in all truth and due to the whole situation that has not been sorted we have not really had a chance to see whether we can make it together or not so I guess that is part of the problem!! :(

None of us ever knows what's next, until it happens. Just because you have a tf doesn't mean it's the best thing at the current time to be in a relationship with them. In fact, if you are being kept apart, it may be because the growth will be greater apart at this time. That's how these tf things work.