Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 10-07-2018, 11:53 PM
Knower
He claims he's guided by God to do it.

Old 11-07-2018, 12:00 AM
Experiencer

Guided by God to charge 10,000? You cannot accurately read energy charging that kind of money. You are just telling people what they want to hear. Twin flame theory is extremely lucrative because some are just extremely obsessed and some are actually willing to shell that kinda money out.
Old 11-07-2018, 12:48 AM
Master

This is just preying on the weak and desperate. How awful!
Old 11-07-2018, 01:20 AM
Knower
There are many deeply concerning and alarming developments with there people. This is only the latest in a long run.

But we are banned from openly discussing it here.

Also I suspect they have many fans you routinely report stuff here. Shutting down any conversation.

They have a lot of Kool aid drinkers.
Old 11-07-2018, 02:38 AM
Seeker

What a joke.. This is disgusting.
Old 11-07-2018, 02:42 AM
Knower
I suspect we'll be all talking about them when it comes to some sort of tragic abusive end.

To me, I think this shows they can't be truly on the twin flame mission. How would this resonate with the unconditional love awakening?

I don't get it.
Old 13-07-2018, 01:44 PM
Experiencer
Comic you all may find funny, it's relevant : https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...in-flames.html
Old 14-07-2018, 04:20 AM
Ascender
I'm not here to bash people but I saw this today also and could not believe my eyes. At least I know what I saw is true. WoW! Just WoW! People are desperate at times so maybe it will fly...
Old 14-07-2018, 07:16 AM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.L.M.
Comic you all may find funny, it's relevant : https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...in-flames.html
Quite. Thankfully people of the European Union are protected by Consumer Law against "fake spirituality" which is why I suspect twin flamery and psychics are less active here in the UK/EU. I've met one who occasionally visits our local esoteric shop (it hires rooms upstairs for visiting readers) who does seem to have the ability to "plug in" to someone's psyche - but I'm guessing that 999‰ of these people are fake. If they can act and look the part it's an easy way to put food on their tables (and buy their luxury cars).
Old 14-07-2018, 08:42 AM
Guide
Well think of it this way, they said to themselves "we can make a living doing thousands of readings a year, or we can make a living doing 10 readings a year"