Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 09-07-2018, 01:11 PM
Master
Color Pentacle With Lapis Lazuli In The Centre

In 2002 I Was At Glastonbury Around The Summer Solstice

I Bought A Pentacle There

Around Midnight Me And A Group Of Girls Made A Circle Of Energy

After This I Went Back Too My Tent

Closing My Eyes I Could See Many People Standing On Different Small Hillocks All Over England(Connecting Too The Spirit Net)

https://www.facebook.com/Sean Baker
https://twitter.com/Sean Baker
[/color]
Old 10-07-2018, 07:38 AM
Guide

England has so many spiritual places. Hope to visit it sometime again.
Old 14-07-2018, 12:06 AM
Administrator
Hello

I was at Glastonbury in 2014 and its a magical place bit if everything with a "tourist" feel to it but too if you dig a little deeper there are some very strong and strange shops with energy .

I went in one that was very dark in nature, goat skulls, voodoo, ect in it. My husband Heart (a member here) so could not stand being in it. I was talking about all the stuff in there so I could not take it back to Canada. I knew how it all worked the dark side of it all. The owner was listening to me, realizing my husband had left the shop. I was in there so long that Heart came back in, the shop owner goes be wary of this one she knows her stuff and knows how to use it. Heart goes yes you would not want to mess with her LOL and left the store again.

It was an amazing place we bought our wedding bands in a small silver shop there "worry rings" that spin, if you blinked you would miss the shop.

Had a reading in the Ying and Yang shop (one that look so commercial it held no interest to me) yet I was pulled to look in its window and I brought home the most amazing crow wand with smokey quartz in it handle. Amazing piece and very expensive !!!! Heart almost had a heart attack when I said lets see if my Debit Credit card will work. Home it came. Then we had a reading done she was so accurate and "never" did couple readings but was called to take us into her room.

We did The Tor there too in a massive wind storm never been so scared in my life at the top, and coming down it it was not for the sheep I could focus on getting larger I would never have made it down.

There is an energy around England that holds magic and mystery and in places a great darkness that wants to be awakened.

I will so go back there again and explore more.

Lynn