Spiritual Forums

Home


Donate!


Articles


CHAT!


Shop


 
Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 28-05-2018, 10:33 PM
guthrio guthrio is offline
Master
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 2,770
  guthrio's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
The universe doesn't care and provide anything for anyone. It's just that some people are lucky to find whatever they need and want in life while others simply aren't so fortunate. At least, this is my personal conviction for now because the universe has yet to prove itself to me that it actually cares.

SlayerOfLight,

Only a warrior with a clear heart
could have the honour to be kissed by the sun
Yes, I'm that warrior I followed my way
led by the force of cosmic soul I can reach the sword
On the way to the glory I'll honour my sword
to serve right ideals and justice for all


I found these lyrics in the reference, which you'll undoubtedly recognize as the previous verse in the song you've derived your excellent signature message from.

I may be wrong about the interpretation, of course, but I take it to mean that the emerald sword is, and has always been one's heart.

The Universe infallibly proves how a Warrior holds his heart, "by the force of cosmic soul" within. How? By acting as a true mirror of the Heart.

When a warrior follows his heart, "by the force of cosmic soul", the Universe faithfully reflects this as Its Image of Life.

How do I know this? Because "on the way to the glory", the Universe shows me how far from glory I am by the lessons it brings to help me truly honour my heart.

Only a warrior with a clear heart could have the honour to be kissed by the sun....of righteousness shining through every action.

The Universe is not waiting to show this to us....because our every intent is always revealed TO us to see as our own Life.

The Universe proves Itself to us, as us, every moment of our lives.

In this, we are all Warriors, men and women. Some seek honour to utilize their hearts (swords) to serve right ideals and justice for all.

Others have not yet learned how to, nor desire to do so, hence the weight of wielding the sword of Truth is double-edged.

Until all can honourably, and faithfully, wield "the force of cosmic soul"....I offer this salutation, in hope:

To Warriors with Clear Hearts!

Hope this, and the references, below, help us all...become so.

Reference: https://www.elyrics.net/read/r/rhaps...rd-lyrics.html RHAPSODY Emerald Sword Lyrics

Reference: https://www.esolibris.com/articles/r...sciousness.php
__________________
“Why, that’s true! I am a perfect, unlimited gull!” Jonathan opened his eyes asking, "Where are we?” The Elder Chiang said, “We’re on some planet with a green sky and a double star for a sun.” Jonathan made a scree of delight. “IT WORKS!" “Well, of course it works, Jon,” said Chiang. “It always works, when you know what you’re doing." (and even when you don't)
http://csermelyblog.tehetsegpont.hu/...ir%C3%A1ly.pdf
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8COt1n3jDqA&t=19s
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 29-05-2018, 10:28 AM
Miss Hepburn Miss Hepburn is offline
Master
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Southwest, USA
Posts: 13,007
  Miss Hepburn's Avatar
I had time to read some posts here...If I may...the very second a teeny hair
of doubt enters your mind at all, in any way...forget about anything you intended or
desired to manifest.


Well, wait...once a doubt 'crossed my mind'....I remember it now, 2012...
I laughed at it...talked to God,( my Higher Self, the Universe)...laughing...
'THAT was not my thought, Lord", I said out loud,

"Cuz You know that I know that You're completely going to take of this stupid mortgage thing..."
...just before out of nowhere I was given $100,000 to pay the pesky thing.
I never complained, I never had doubt...I never had worry or fear...
I knew He would take care of it. I kept this belief up for 2 years...especially
at the first of the month, (I laugh now)...smiling, while I watched events occur out of thin air that paid my high
mortgage...in a slumping economy here.


(I personally relate to God intimately )...I know others think in terms of an Impersonal Universe...
that is correct, also...an impersonal, brilliant System has been set up....so either way one relates is great....but,
ya gotta know how the System works!


What guthrio said is true, btw....all a mirror...
__________________
.,
,
,

"Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death
by riding daily in a balloon of divine perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones...
Meditate unceasingly, that you quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence"

~Lahiri Mahasaya, the Guru of Yogananda's Guru

I have no scientific evidence for anything I say.







Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 29-05-2018, 12:13 PM
SlayerOfLight SlayerOfLight is offline
Master
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 1,752
  SlayerOfLight's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by guthrio
SlayerOfLight,

Only a warrior with a clear heart
could have the honour to be kissed by the sun
Yes, I'm that warrior I followed my way
led by the force of cosmic soul I can reach the sword
On the way to the glory I'll honour my sword
to serve right ideals and justice for all


I found these lyrics in the reference, which you'll undoubtedly recognize as the previous verse in the song you've derived your excellent signature message from.

I may be wrong about the interpretation, of course, but I take it to mean that the emerald sword is, and has always been one's heart.

The Universe infallibly proves how a Warrior holds his heart, "by the force of cosmic soul" within. How? By acting as a true mirror of the Heart.

When a warrior follows his heart, "by the force of cosmic soul", the Universe faithfully reflects this as Its Image of Life.

How do I know this? Because "on the way to the glory", the Universe shows me how far from glory I am by the lessons it brings to help me truly honour my heart.

Only a warrior with a clear heart could have the honour to be kissed by the sun....of righteousness shining through every action.

The Universe is not waiting to show this to us....because our every intent is always revealed TO us to see as our own Life.

The Universe proves Itself to us, as us, every moment of our lives.

In this, we are all Warriors, men and women. Some seek honour to utilize their hearts (swords) to serve right ideals and justice for all.

Others have not yet learned how to, nor desire to do so, hence the weight of wielding the sword of Truth is double-edged.

Until all can honourably, and faithfully, wield "the force of cosmic soul"....I offer this salutation, in hope:

To Warriors with Clear Hearts!

Hope this, and the references, below, help us all...become so.

Reference: https://www.elyrics.net/read/r/rhaps...rd-lyrics.html RHAPSODY Emerald Sword Lyrics

Reference: https://www.esolibris.com/articles/r...sciousness.php

A good alternative interpretation I must say, although I assure you those lyrics are purely based on a fictional fantasy story called ''The Emerald Sword Saga'' rather than philosophy and stuff about life and the universe. Nonetheless it was still a nice take on it as I said and I'm glad it managed to inspire you.
__________________
For the king for the land for the mountains
for the green valleys where dragons fly
for the glory the power to win the black lord
I will search for the emerald sword
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 29-05-2018, 01:14 PM
guthrio guthrio is offline
Master
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 2,770
  guthrio's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
I had time to read some posts here...If I may...the very second a teeny hair
of doubt enters your mind at all, in any way...forget about anything you intended or
desired to manifest.


Well, wait...once a doubt 'crossed my mind'....I remember it now, 2012...
I laughed at it...talked to God,( my Higher Self, the Universe)...laughing...
'THAT was not my thought, Lord", I said out loud,

"Cuz You know that I know that You're completely going to take of this stupid mortgage thing..."
...just before out of nowhere I was given $100,000 to pay the pesky thing.
I never complained, I never had doubt...I never had worry or fear...
I knew He would take care of it. I kept this belief up for 2 years...especially
at the first of the month, (I laugh now)...smiling, while I watched events occur out of thin air that paid my high
mortgage...in a slumping economy here.


(I personally relate to God intimately )...I know others think in terms of an Impersonal Universe...
that is correct, also...an impersonal, brilliant System has been set up....so either way one relates is great....but,
ya gotta know how the System works!


What guthrio said is true, btw....all a mirror...

Hi Miss Hepburn,

.... I'm glad to see that your example mirrors Truth as well...as inspiration for us all to mirror in our own lives.
__________________
“Why, that’s true! I am a perfect, unlimited gull!” Jonathan opened his eyes asking, "Where are we?” The Elder Chiang said, “We’re on some planet with a green sky and a double star for a sun.” Jonathan made a scree of delight. “IT WORKS!" “Well, of course it works, Jon,” said Chiang. “It always works, when you know what you’re doing." (and even when you don't)
http://csermelyblog.tehetsegpont.hu/...ir%C3%A1ly.pdf
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8COt1n3jDqA&t=19s
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 29-05-2018, 01:36 PM
guthrio guthrio is offline
Master
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 2,770
  guthrio's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
A good alternative interpretation I must say, although I assure you those lyrics are purely based on a fictional fantasy story called ''The Emerald Sword Saga'' rather than philosophy and stuff about life and the universe. Nonetheless it was still a nice take on it as I said and I'm glad it managed to inspire you.

Thanks SlayerOfLight,

.... and for the ironic reminder that we all base our lives on the stories we tell ourselves are true about the Universe....which masquerades as both storyteller and enraptured audience, enemy, as well as friend, teacher as well as student, bereaved, as well as aggrieved.

Case in point: each poster's perspective, right?

"Sagas 'r us all!

I am inspired to share this saga, with you and our fellow Travelers in this "forum" called Life, even as we speak.

Hope you are, too...
__________________
“Why, that’s true! I am a perfect, unlimited gull!” Jonathan opened his eyes asking, "Where are we?” The Elder Chiang said, “We’re on some planet with a green sky and a double star for a sun.” Jonathan made a scree of delight. “IT WORKS!" “Well, of course it works, Jon,” said Chiang. “It always works, when you know what you’re doing." (and even when you don't)
http://csermelyblog.tehetsegpont.hu/...ir%C3%A1ly.pdf
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8COt1n3jDqA&t=19s

Last edited by guthrio : 29-05-2018 at 06:03 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 30-05-2018, 03:32 AM
o0A0o o0A0o is offline
Pathfinder
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 92
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
I had time to read some posts here...If I may...the very second a teeny hair
of doubt enters your mind at all, in any way...forget about anything you intended or
desired to manifest.


Well, wait...once a doubt 'crossed my mind'....I remember it now, 2012...
I laughed at it...talked to God,( my Higher Self, the Universe)...laughing...
'THAT was not my thought, Lord", I said out loud,

"Cuz You know that I know that You're completely going to take of this stupid mortgage thing..."
...just before out of nowhere I was given $100,000 to pay the pesky thing.
I never complained, I never had doubt...I never had worry or fear...
I knew He would take care of it. I kept this belief up for 2 years...especially
at the first of the month, (I laugh now)...smiling, while I watched events occur out of thin air that paid my high
mortgage...in a slumping economy here.


(I personally relate to God intimately )...I know others think in terms of an Impersonal Universe...
that is correct, also...an impersonal, brilliant System has been set up....so either way one relates is great....but,
ya gotta know how the System works!


What guthrio said is true, btw....all a mirror...
I cannot tell whether you are serious........you have no doubt when you intend or desire to manifest something?
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 30-05-2018, 01:35 PM
Miss Hepburn Miss Hepburn is offline
Master
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Southwest, USA
Posts: 13,007
  Miss Hepburn's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by o0A0o
I cannot tell whether you are serious........you have no doubt
when you intend or desire to manifest something?
Hi oOAOo, I am in one of those rare situations...like when a person has had an NDE and comes back
with profound, rock solid knowledge or clarity because they were 'shown' extraordinary things...
like how the Universe works or often how everything is 'OK'...all happens according
to a plan...that is a common insight for them that can never leave them now.

I will smile to my friends sometimes and say, "Well, I'm going to the Thrift Store to get a "blank'."
( I am a Thrift store junky...no reason to spend $40 at Macy's
when it's sitting right there for $3!)
I then will see them later with my 'blank'...they get so amazed over the years.
I tell them before hand to demonstrate the 'no doubt' confidence.

I thoroughly understand that others have a hard time 'knowing' that they can manifest things...(or with my Judeo-Christian background:
That "our Father'' will give us anything we ask of Him according to His Will...1 John 5:14, John 14:14, etc.

I happen to know that His Will is for my/our happiness...I am His beloved daughter...and I adore Him...why wouldn't He
give me whatever I ask of Him....oh, the stories I could tell!
This is my logic that is embedded into my subconsciousness.

(You can be an atheist, tho..and have as much success as I do,
because of the System made..."Believe and receive"...but you must believe with absolutely no doubt,

no wavering....from my exp, that is.)

But because of my many experiences of Cosmic Consciousness or having
many STEs...spiritually transformative exps...I know that anything
I ask or demand or decree will come to be.
(I could not walk into ICUs, when asked by relatives, and pray for someone to come
out of their coma, on life support, 'dying'...if I did not know that they would be healed!
So, no, I have NO doubt...It is Gift of the Holy Spirit.*


*(I do not have any desire to 'preach' about God...I love my atheist friends
just as they are!!)
If I can aid someone's confidence, great!
__________________
.,
,
,

"Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death
by riding daily in a balloon of divine perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones...
Meditate unceasingly, that you quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence"

~Lahiri Mahasaya, the Guru of Yogananda's Guru

I have no scientific evidence for anything I say.







Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 30-05-2018, 02:32 PM
Lorelyen Lorelyen is offline
Master
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: UK
Posts: 7,081
 
It sounds like the word "universe" has been substituted for the "God" of the Christian religion. Ask God for help and "he'll" provide for you and sayings like "God helps those who help themselves."

For some it works but..."his" delivery record isn't good, is it?
I mean you'd think the sum total of energy spent asking for peace in the world might have got through. If it has the response has been dismal.

However I go along with the view that the True Creator is indifferent. Supposedly if one believes that humans were blessed with resource the Creator had delegated these powers to us.
We make of them what we will.
.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 30-05-2018, 04:13 PM
Universal.Vibe Universal.Vibe is offline
Experiencer
Join Date: Dec 2017
Location: 2999 A.D
Posts: 313
  Universal.Vibe's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
It sounds like the word "universe" has been substituted for the "God" of the Christian religion. Ask God for help and "he'll" provide for you and sayings like "God helps those who help themselves."

An easy to digest personification for something spooky and unknown.

(Then they split it in two to explain evil, but gave good the upper hand to give hope)
__________________
Somebody once said:
Change the way you think, You change your entire world.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 30-05-2018, 06:01 PM
Badcopyinc Badcopyinc is offline
Deactivated Account
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Never Neverland
Posts: 924
  Badcopyinc's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by innerlight
This is one of the tenants of manifestation I always struggle with. That the universe will provide you with everything you could possibly ever need, and then some. That you will always be taken care of.

No doubt this stems from a fear base mentality that we have today of living in lack, poverty mindset, and fear.

So what are some of your ways to work on this, and change your mindset around. To start to really manifest your dreams and desires.

Been trying every route possible to reach my goals and dreams for 9 yrs straight.

they never came......

Until i let go of them fully. Became completely content with what i have and never getting more. That's when the universe started giving me all the things i never imagined having. each new blessings is beyond what i could have ever asked for. It was a friendly reminder to stop trying to control what comes and goes.

__________________
Knowing others is wisdom, Knowing yourself is enlightenment. Lao Tzu
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:22 PM.


Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) Spiritual Forums