Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 27-06-2018, 03:07 PM
Master
Do you find yourself wishing there is a God and not just cosmic consciousness?

I have learned about cosmic consciousness, the inner light, the universal I and so on. But I still find myself wishing there was a *real* God up there in the heavens. I wish personality and ego were important, other people were real and wish that we are in the process of Creation.

Christ offers that my wishes come true. I'm with Him.

The Humility, the Pride and the Humiliation.
Old 27-06-2018, 03:16 PM
Suspended
Seeker

Why would you wish there is God? Isn't Life enough?
Old 27-06-2018, 03:17 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honza
I have learned about cosmic consciousness, the inner light, the universal I and so on. But I still find myself wishing there was a *real* God up there in the heavens. I wish personality and ego were important, other people were real and wish that we are in the process of Creation.

Christ offers that my wishes come true. I'm with Him.

Why wish when God is whoever you percieve him/her to be, make your wishes come true

" Therefore be at peace with God,
whatever you conceive Him to be.
And whatever your labors and aspirations,
in the noisy confusion of life,
keep peace in your soul.

With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams,
it is still a beautiful world.
Be cheerful. Strive to be happy.”
Old 27-06-2018, 03:23 PM
Suspended
Seeker

The Living Christ wont offer, that your wishes come true. It is the Satan, the great deceiver.
Old 27-06-2018, 03:27 PM
Suspended
Seeker

Satan is trying to deceive you to believe in God, in the reality of dreams, which would be the hell's dream, not Life.
Old 27-06-2018, 03:30 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taneli
Satan is trying to deceive you to believe in God, in the reality of dreams, which would be the hell's dream, not Life.

Gosh he's a naughty boy, best to ignore him, he's a figment of your imagination anyway 😈
Old 27-06-2018, 03:38 PM
Suspended
Seeker

You do nothing with God. He would be just your dream, your faith, nothing more. Life offers you the Reason and Love.
Old 27-06-2018, 05:00 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taneli
Why would you wish there is God? Isn't Life enough?

Life has a lot to offer, but it is a poisoned challis. Life is too cruel, and too transient.

The Humility, the Pride and the Humiliation.
Old 27-06-2018, 08:56 PM
Master
Honza, hello there.
If you speak or pray to God, messengers respond in various ways, depending on a variety of things, such as how open you are to direct communication and with/by whom.

For many, they are open to contact by signs/symbols/dreams...or by various forms of communication from saints, gurus, avatars/buddhas and so forth (like Jesus). Some are open to more direct communication.

But it exactly gets to the need to commune or communicate directly, for a more "human", "personal" soul-to-soul or heart-to-heart communication (so to speak). BTW we can certainly do this with one another, as well, if we have the courage and the integrity.

If you are wide open to direct communication, you can communicate with otherworldly beings such as transcendentals (many call these angels). This can also take many forms, from dreams or signs up to direct illumination...This is extremely authentic and personal, and completely without barriers or artifice.

The sky is the limit. And it doesn't ever have to be cold or impersonal...I agree that is not very appealing or affirming, LOL.

Happy trails

Peace & blessings
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 28-06-2018, 04:26 AM
Experiencer

Honza-interesting question you post in a Christian forum. No need to wish for God to exist-God is real, very real.

Sounds like you are wanting to have a real relationship with Him-pray to Him Honza-he will hear your prayers-also look at this verse in the Bible

Jeremiah 29:11-

He is there Honza