Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination

Old 29-09-2019, 04:18 PM
Newbie ;)

What’s the reason why a psychic can’t read you?

I’ve been told by a few readers that my questions couldn’t be answer because it’s blocked from knowing..
different psychics and different questions.
I mean why am I blocked from knowing something?
They said my guides or the Universe don’t want me to know, why would they not want me to know something??
Old 09-10-2019, 05:45 AM
Seeker

I think mlost psychics are energy readers. If you're energy doesn't reach them then they cannot read you.
Don't see this as a problem, because they don't get their information from spirit guides, but from you're energy.

Psychics that can read you are probably better psychics because they will have a connection with spirit guides.
But this is if you can't be read by normal psychics like the claims are of cause.

Another possibility is that they see or get things ffrom you that they can not explain/comprehend.
Old 10-12-2019, 11:23 PM
Seeker

I have no idea if it's your case but I know peoples who had their energy blocked for different reasons. One was block for his own protection after trying to use his energy to heal people without finishing his training. His energy will be restored for his next life. 2 have been blocked has punishment and will not be able to reincarnate after they pass... When thing like that happens, the energy turn grey and you can't read it anymore.

Also, I don't know what question you asked but mediums usually refuse to answer a few questions. Like how or when you will die... But they are usually open to say they refuse to answer those questions...

The last possibility I can think of, I know 1 guy who was abused during his childhood. Now his own spirit blocks itself for protection. He doesn't really understand how he manages to block everything but no medium can read him. With his authorization, a friend from the spiritual realms tries to enter his mind and unblock him. Unfortunately, he was not able to enter deep enough without causing damage so he had to stop.
Old 11-12-2019, 11:04 AM
Administrator
Spirit only give us what we need at that time.they will not give you anymore until you are ready

Namaste
Old 11-12-2019, 02:16 PM
Guide

From what I've experienced and observed, we will not be given information that will change integral parts of our life path.

Simply said, if a bit of information would substantially change your choices and thereby alter your future it won't be told to you... if that change of choice would take you from the path you intended to follow when you signed up for this life. It may seem arbitrary, but what we're entitled to see/know is limited. Probably for our own good, but who can say?
Old 26-02-2020, 05:37 PM
Newbie ;)

I can’t read certain people. No idea why. Nothing to do with personality, life experiences etc. I just get nothing. Then some people the information pours out. I’ve always wondered why except maybe as friendly as they seem inside they are shut down. Also doesn’t matter if they believe or are skeptics. I don’t know why.
Old 26-02-2020, 05:43 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rescuemom
I can’t read certain people. No idea why. Nothing to do with personality, life experiences etc. I just get nothing. Then some people the information pours out. I’ve always wondered why except maybe as friendly as they seem inside they are shut down. Also doesn’t matter if they believe or are skeptics. I don’t know why.
Some people are indeed shut down on the inside and don't really want to be read, even if they say and think so.
It can also be that their HS intervenes because they aren't ready yet for the information.
And you can be the wrong person for them to be read by. Doesn't mean you're bad or anything, it's just that everyone has their own specialities. Also, even as a reader we do work through our own filters of viewing life, where we are ourselves in life, personality, even when you tune in to the higher. That can also make you the 'wrong' reader for someone.

Once I've also had it happen that the woman I was reading had an energy that was almost 100% like my own. Now that was difficult.
Old 01-03-2020, 02:56 PM
Pathfinder

Psychics need to have permission to tap into other people's energies. Usually this is already given when someone seeks advice or a reading. Sometimes people will shut down if the reader hits a nerve, or gets too close to the truth, and the client is not ready to hear it.

Also, some psychics are not objective, and they will interpret the reading based on their personal experience, or what they think the client should do. So there's some bias involved. Sometimes the client is not meant to know the truth at that time, so that aspect of the question will not always be clear.