Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 22-04-2016, 01:53 PM
Newbie ;)
Knower

What happened with it? Just noticed how old your post is.
Old 22-04-2016, 02:00 PM
Newbie ;)
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
Ah, more puzzle piece have filled in!

This has makes me re-evaluate my guess's for your events.
I now believe number 1, 2, and 3 are events of the third eye opening and your Higher Self trying to make contact with you.

This happens differently for everyone and usually it's quite notable.
After it happened to me it altered my world in a very dramatic way and I went on a long journey which ended up taking me to many states and countries, where other people shared with my their awakening stories and 'first contact' (with Higher Self/Guides/Angels)

I'll tell you the most spectacular one I ever heard because it has similarities with yours in that it happened in a way which was perceived 'outside' of the mind and body by the gentleman it happened too.

He was living in a small town and meditating a lot and growing quieter and quieter inside, in time he felt more and more inclined to spend lots of time alone in the woods on long camping trips. Eventually he loaded up his bike and moved into the woods, finding a nice valley he established a permanent camp and began deeply merging into nature and deep silence, his meditations became increasingly psychedelic as his third eye became fully active and he had many visions in meditation. Eventually his crown chakra opened and his kundalini began to flow.
Then one day in the fall a great red space ship filled the sky over his head and he stared in total wonder and amazement at it, but he didn't run away because he had reached the point where he was in a continual state of love and no fear was within him.
A sound began coming from the spaceship like from a speaker system and many strange and alien garbled and warbly sounds came out of it. They kept changing and seemed to be running through languages, alien languages. He stood transfixed. Then the started sounding more like human languages, but still he understood nothing, he said it sounded something like radio receiver trying to get tuned in. Then suddenly it seemed to land on English and he clearly heard: "Get Thee Out Of The Garden". And then the bright red spaceship left.
He spent several days trying to understand what "Get Thee Out Of The Garden" meant, for he felt sure he had been led to these woods by the Divine and didn't want to return to town and the energies of that world, he wanted to be a hermit and alone with Nature.
But he was haunted by the vision and words and knew an important message had been delivered so he visited a friend in town and told his story and word got around and a man gave him the title to a small piece of land in the mountain with a small mine tunnel/cave on it. He returned to his beloved mountains and moved out of the valley and into the cave.
When I went to the town trying to understand more about a caveman I had met in visions and etheric travel I was told about the hermit on the mountain who lived in a cave. It took me a month or more to get an invitation from this modern caveman to come visit him, and when I did he told me his story.
He now has seemless contact with his higher aspect and many abilities/gifts have opened to him.
So first 'contact' can come in many ways and will come in a way which will arrest our attention.

Based on this story and others and now knowing you in deep meditation have been able to channel Divine energy (that's what caused you to feel so blissful and have those amazing feelings) I would suggest while walking in the woods you are entering a type of walking meditation and awareness which is allowing your higher aspect to make contact with you (or Guides or Angels) You are beginning to see the world which while in other dimensions also exist here in the same space as us but separated by frequency. As your frequency increases you are starting to see the over lay of worlds and closing the frequency gap between your higher aspect and your body/mind.

Which would make 1, 2 and 3 of the events listed above look more like this:
1: First glimpse of a being from another dimension - mistake it for a friend.
2: Higher self while you are in-between sleeping gets the message through to you about that event "Wrong, wrong,wrong" What you were thinking the event was about is incorrect.
3: Higher Self tries to reach you again, make contact, let you know it comes in love. " We swear by your soul that we do believe in you". This could also represent a soul family or collective or many aspect of your higher self. Things get a little wonky here if we try to interpret it to literally. The point is you aren't merely human, you are a multi-dimensional being getting to know more than just the mind/body aspect. It is the time of the Unfolding of the Mystery for you.

The 4th one I still believe was a normal animal in the woods who was doing his/her thing and thought it was alone and got pretty close to you guys before becoming aware of you.

Swearing by someone's soul is like a pre-pacting with the devil. It's a twisted threat and reveals itself as such by the twisted order and use of words. Besides, I agree with the warning character of these events.
Old 18-05-2016, 12:56 AM
Newbie ;)

Code:
Hello everyone, I am ZonSun, this is my first post. I hope that you could spare your precious time to read this. Before my transformation I was a success oriented person, all my life was directed to being successful and getting money and fame. Things started when my mother died, when I was just 9 years old, at that point I hated everything in the world, I hated my father, I hated my sister, I even hated God. I started doing bad stuff like stealing and smoking at a very young age. My father was an alcoholic and my sister was 2 years younger than me, so I had no one to educate me. After a while I started using cannabis, and here is the point where everything turned in a way that I still to this day can not understand. Weed made me lazy and made me not care about anything.At this point the only thing that I was interested was inner peace and being something special(finding my true self). I started reading spiritual books and watching spiritual teachers online, I slowly started to become fascinated on all the things we are capable of. I learnt about enlightenment (Moksha, Nirvana, ect). And so I started seeking inner wisdom and the truth of life, I wanted to become one with everything and with God. So I started meditating, I just meditated for like 10 to 30 minutes,(sometimes high, sometimes sober), and started to get insight. Especially when I was intoxicated I became very philosophical and questioned everything. And one night something very very amazing happened, I smoked a bowl of weed and started meditating, I entered a trance like state where I stayed that way for more than 5 hours. When I came to earth again I couldn't remember much, but it was the most joyful and blissful feeling that I had (and for sure will have ) ever, it felt like I just met God, like the key to the wisdom of the whole universe was given to me. JUST AMAZING! After some time I started to notice some strange but interesting phenomenons happening. Like when I was alone in a place smoking weed, in some way the animals that were around me could understand me without talking a word. I just thought come closer and a small bird came closer. I just could interact with the creatures around me without saying a single word. I could even (If I believed strongly) attract people to stay with me. At this time my cannabis problem was at its peak. And I started to become delusional.My mind was overflown with all kinds of spiritual and philosophical thoughts. I was 16 years old at that time. And than I started thinking that I am something special sent for a special reason. My faith is Islam and I thought that I was the Imam Mahdi( A person who prepares the world of the return of the Messiah). Those delusions started hunting me, and than I became paranoid as I thought that the worlds "elite" is after me to destroy me. I started to think that I should gather 1200 peoples to follow me in the path of enlightenment and to prepare for the battle between the fake messiah and Isa(Jesus), some of my friends and my sister believed me and followed me, but when I started to convince my father, my aunts and uncles they thought that I was insane and I was afraid of them, but as the Quran says even the uncle of prophet Muhammed did not follow him. So I was very very disappointed that they didn't believe me. And 2 or 3 nights after that, while I was going in the woods to meet my followers, I saw a shadow like form which shouted at me:"We swear on your soul that we do believe you". I thought that this was a clear sign that I am in the right path. I started seeing white shadows falling from the sky and going in different directions, and this had seen my sister too. But, after a short period of time I lost control over myself and became way way to paranoid and delusional, it went so far that I thought that my father will kill me when during sleep. So after a short time I ended up in a psychiatric ward which calmed me down and made me manage my thoughts. I was mainly hospitalized for cannabis use, and my diagnosis was substance induced psychosis. After about 6 months I was released from the hospital, and since than I am on antipsychotics, but my gifts aren't influenced my my medications, I still can communicate through telepathy( But now it is harder), I started seeing the auras of certain things, (ex: My television, doors, water bottles ect), lately I have started to learn to see other peoples auras, and from time to time it is getting easier, but one of the most amazing things is my ability to have precognitive dreams, sometimes those dreams tell me about things in the near future and some tell me about things in the distant future, but about this even my father believes me, because every time I see a dream I tell him about it and when I confirm that it happened he gets really amazed. HOPEFULLY IT WASN'T TOO BORING. I entered this forum to master those abilities and to share my experiences with you.

Well Kathrin, this post above was my first thread in SF where I tried to tell my life story and my transformation. That thread was 2 months before this one and at that time I was still really confused and in a spiritual crash.
In this thread I tried to get some explanation on what was going on at that time.
As you can see from that point when my kundalini started flowing and THC mixing this reality with other realities, everything went down the spiral.
Up to this point where I became a soul dead zombie from all those antipsychotics and lost everything my higher self taught me through that time.

CrystalSong I guess I know now what my higher self was going to tell me when he said that I was wrong.

But anyways I am trying to go back from the beginning and try reaching that state of awareness that I was before I messed it up.
But this time without weed or any other thing.
But don't know where to start, I think that I have to start training my mind to concentrate again, get back into meditation and start unblocking my chakras, as I believe the antipsychotics blocked all my chakras because now not only can't I get in touch with my Higher Self, I even can't get in touch with my body because I don't feel anything anymore :(

I know that this won't be as hard as it was because at least I had my Kenshō I saw what that was like, and understand how it is.
Old 18-05-2016, 02:02 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZonSun
Hello everyone, I am ZonSun, this is my first post.

I hope that you could spare your precious time to read this.

Before my transformation I was a success oriented person, all my life was directed to being successful and getting money and fame.
Things started when my mother died, when I was just 9 years old, at that point I hated everything in the world, I hated my father, I hated my sister, I even hated God.
I started doing bad stuff like stealing and smoking at a very young age. My father was an alcoholic and my sister was 2 years younger than me, so I had no one to educate me.

After a while I started using cannabis, and here is the point where everything turned in a way that I still to this day can not understand.
Weed made me lazy and made me not care about anything.At this point the only thing that I was interested was inner peace and being something special(finding my true self). I started reading spiritual books and watching spiritual teachers online, I slowly started to become fascinated on all the things we are capable of. I learnt about enlightenment (Moksha, Nirvana, ect).
And so I started seeking inner wisdom and the truth of life, I wanted to become one with everything and with God.
So I started meditating, I just meditated for like 10 to 30 minutes,(sometimes high, sometimes sober), and started to get insight. Especially when I was intoxicated I became very philosophical and questioned everything.
And one night something very very amazing happened, I smoked a bowl of weed and started meditating, I entered a trance like state where I stayed that way for more than 5 hours. When I came to earth again I couldn't remember much, but it was the most joyful and blissful feeling that I had (and for sure will have ) ever, it felt like I just met God, like the key to the wisdom of the whole universe was given to me. JUST AMAZING!

After some time I started to notice some strange but interesting phenomenons happening. Like when I was alone in a place smoking weed, in some way the animals that were around me could understand me without talking a word. I just thought come closer and a small bird came closer. I just could interact with the creatures around me without saying a single word. I could even (If I believed strongly) attract people to stay with me.

At this time my cannabis problem was at its peak. And I started to become delusional.My mind was overflown with all kinds of spiritual and philosophical thoughts.
I was 16 years old at that time. And than I started thinking that I am something special sent for a special reason. My faith is Islam and I thought that I was the Imam Mahdi( A person who prepares the world of the return of the Messiah). Those delusions started hunting me, and than I became paranoid as I thought that the worlds "elite" is after me to destroy me.
I started to think that I should gather 1200 peoples to follow me in the path of enlightenment and to prepare for the battle between the fake messiah and Isa(Jesus), some of my friends and my sister believed me and followed me, but when I started to convince my father, my aunts and uncles they thought that I was insane and I was afraid of them, but as the Quran says even the uncle of prophet Muhammed did not follow him. So I was very very disappointed that they didn't believe me. And 2 or 3 nights after that, while I was going in the woods to meet my followers, I saw a shadow like form which shouted at me:"We swear on your soul that we do believe you". I thought that this was a clear sign that I am in the right path.
I started seeing white shadows falling from the sky and going in different directions, and this had seen my sister too.

But, after a short period of time I lost control over myself and became way way to paranoid and delusional, it went so far that I thought that my father will kill me when during sleep.
So after a short time I ended up in a psychiatric ward which calmed me down and made me manage my thoughts. I was mainly hospitalized for cannabis use, and my diagnosis was substance induced psychosis.

After about 6 months I was released from the hospital, and since than I am on antipsychotics, but my gifts aren't influenced my my medications, I still can communicate through telepathy( But now it is harder), I started seeing the auras of certain things, (ex: My television, doors, water bottles ect), lately I have started to learn to see other peoples auras, and from time to time it is getting easier, but one of the most amazing things is my ability to have precognitive dreams, sometimes those dreams tell me about things in the near future and some tell me about things in the distant future, but about this even my father believes me, because every time I see a dream I tell him about it and when I confirm that it happened he gets really amazed.

HOPEFULLY IT WASN'T TOO BORING.

I entered this forum to master those abilities and to share my experiences with you.
===
Well Kathrin, this post above was my first thread in SF where I tried to tell my life story and my transformation. That thread was 2 months before this one and at that time I was still really confused and in a spiritual crash.
In this thread I tried to get some explanation on what was going on at that time.
As you can see from that point when my kundalini started flowing and THC mixing this reality with other realities, everything went down the spiral.
Up to this point where I became a soul dead zombie from all those antipsychotics and lost everything my higher self taught me through that time.

CrystalSong I guess I know now what my higher self was going to tell me when he said that I was wrong.

But anyways I am trying to go back from the beginning and try reaching that state of awareness that I was before I messed it up.
But this time without weed or any other thing.
But don't know where to start, I think that I have to start training my mind to concentrate again, get back into meditation and start unblocking my chakras, as I believe the antipsychotics blocked all my chakras because now not only can't I get in touch with my Higher Self, I even can't get in touch with my body because I don't feel anything anymore :(

I know that this won't be as hard as it was because at least I had my Kenshō I saw what that was like, and understand how it is.

although you may feel disconnected from your higher self, i'm pretty confident
that your higher self isn't disconnected from you.
what you're proposing to do is to reestablish your spiritual connections/abilities
without using the crutches of drugs as a facilitator (which is fantastic!).
i don't know that you'll truly want to recreate what you'd had, but rather find
something new that suits your present expression of being.
the process needn't be difficult for you -- don't make it hard on yourself.
things may come about quite naturally and without effort if you allow it (?)
i'm wanting to share with you a visual from the first TRON (1980)...
there is a point in that film where Flynn happens upon some damaged apparatus,
and simply touching it reinvigorates it with life. something like that could
become available for you -- fragments of your older constructions may spring
to life for your current use (without you needing to rebuild from scratch).
Old 19-05-2016, 03:18 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by H:O:R:A:C:E
although you may feel disconnected from your higher self, i'm pretty confident
that your higher self isn't disconnected from you.
what you're proposing to do is to reestablish your spiritual connections/abilities
without using the crutches of drugs as a facilitator (which is fantastic!).
i don't know that you'll truly want to recreate what you'd had, but rather find
something new that suits your present expression of being.
the process needn't be difficult for you -- don't make it hard on yourself.
things may come about quite naturally and without effort if you allow it (?)
i'm wanting to share with you a visual from the first TRON (1980)...
there is a point in that film where Flynn happens upon some damaged apparatus,
and simply touching it reinvigorates it with life. something like that could
become available for you -- fragments of your older constructions may spring
to life for your current use (without you needing to rebuild from scratch).

The first time was also kinda like that, that one blissful instance after that long session of meditation, when i woke up it felt so familiar and so strange at the same time, indescribable. I felt alive but really confused, from that point on I couldn't get myself. For so long i tried to make sense what those things were and what happened and the more i tried the more it got entangled (and I guess weed was also a very big factor in this).

But now that I am back at the beginning I can understand where I was wrong. It was impossible to make sense of any of that I was supposed to accept and move on with that. But I did it the wrong way and lost my mind into delusional thoughts.

Now I need a trigger, something to catapult me back where I was, and yes H:O:R:A:C:E I believe it won't be hard. Just need it to approach it the right way, as the first time it came when I didn't expect it, it will come this time too

PEACE
Old 19-05-2016, 03:22 AM
Master
Old 19-05-2016, 03:23 AM
Newbie ;)

hahahahahahahahahhahahaha this was amazing LOL
Old 24-05-2016, 03:58 PM
Guide
Hmm, maybe just some astral being.. I don't think it's extraterrestrial. Just some random astral being messing with you.
eyes ablaze with intensity,
a labyrinth of her deepest emotions.

Old 19-07-2016, 06:53 AM
Pathfinder
What?

What I have gathered from this forum is that .. anything out of the norm has to be psychological or demons or some kind of stuff.

You know, just because someone is having experiences that you don't understand doesn't mean they are crazy or that they are dealing with demons.

If this is the best you can do.. maybe you need to go to church or think about how your background screwed you up.

There is a very thin veil .. it has always been so. But now, scientist (collider), global warming, new age crystals going up everywhere .. and loss of hope or imagination .. leads us here.

Someone asked a true question, and here, on a Spiritual Forum .. you, as a a group .. have a consensus of what?

I see no intelligence here. I am out.