Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Closed Thread

Old 26-03-2017, 08:14 AM
Master

Feedback for angelic star

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelic star
Outcome if tealily leaves her current day job. ( Seven of pentacles ) I feel newer opportunities will be coming to the forefront that you will be looking at. If you plan to leave you will continue to advance in your career regardless and also will have more options open to you that you will be able to chose from. Money will not be a problem, neither will be finding a right job. A break to transition into a new place of work will be beneficial here it feels. Success and climbing will be there regardless.
Yay :) This addresses fear #1 that I won't get equal or better professional development opportunities elsewhere.

Quote:
Will the outcome be good ( Six of cups) I feel you will be able to cherish all that you have achieved and also be able to notice your potential more. There might be someone, I am feeling a male influence who will be able to impart some sort of positive information to you, there will be shift and a new door opening with interacting with this person. I am seeing someone who is skilled, bright and expert in what they do, so interaction with them during a break will help you recognize your own strengths.
I have a number of male professional mentors, and a tentative casual-basis offer from one already in the next financial year.

Quote:
Advice Ten of swords. There has been a meltdown of sorts. There is a need to recuperate, and find a way to look at things from a brighter perspective. anything that is inducing stress is trapping you. It is not ultimately going to lead down a higher path. Things are a little overdue it seems and need to release yourself here.
Haha yes. I had a mini internal pressure meltdown in Week 1 or 2 already. I started meditating again yesterday and it helps.

Quote:
What does tealily need to know (Tower) The place you are working at might have a fallout of sorts. Something here looks like its crashing down. There are loopholes that might not have been noticed before, but there is a weakness there. It will be wise to leave your current place of work eventually, finding a job that is more conducive to your needs.
There are definitely weaknesses (the boss's business model is too demanding of its employees - it's a newer business so hasn't seen much staff turnover yet but will soon). I was really ballsy and actually had a meeting with the boss to flag that he was likely to lose one of the other two employees due to the outrageous hours we work; we'll see if he acts on this (the only one that's quit so far was someone he probably wanted to lose). My cards keep tossing and turning over which of the other clinicians will leave first, as of today it's P (just mentioning so can update later).

Next reading for angelic star
What kind of response can I expect around my application to school "B" in April ?
Old 26-03-2017, 10:08 AM
55Degrees

Reading for angelic star
What kind of response can I expect around my application to school "B" in April ?

RWS
Magician, Hermit, Page of Wands.

The response looks to be quite positive, but is going to require some effort from you to secure that 'yes'.
You may be expected to show what you can already do, or already know about what you want to focus on (some previous study or experience). Show enthusiasm and confidence that you can do this so they know you have potential to gain something from them.

Hope that helps.

Next reading for Pisces
I'm spending today with my mother and can feel my blood pressure rising already.
So, what blocks me from feeling loving kindness towards her?
Old 26-03-2017, 10:29 AM
Master

Reading for Pisces Moon

5 of cups, 4 of Wands, 2 of Swords reversed

This is an odd one - grief and sadness. "you don't see it". I feel like there's unresolved emotion - as in, she may not have done right by you at some point, was unsupportive, did not value who you were or what you brought to the table. I feel like that moment has long passed but there's still underlying resentment from you because the hurt hasn't been acknowledged/addressed.

4 of Wands says there can still be fun to be hard - but 2 of Swords reversed says you're just going to have to be the strong one and let go. There probably won't be closure here - it will just be you deciding the chapter can end with an unhappy ending, and you'll move onto a new one.

Hope that helps :(

Next reading for tealily

Starter question here: Will I hate my clinical job less in a few months?
Old 26-03-2017, 02:07 PM
Knower

Feedback for tealily

Quote:
Originally Posted by tealily
Reading for coelacanth

* RWS

General reading

Page of Cups rev, Ace of Pent, 9 of Pent

I'm seeing a situation that may not have worked out for you as well as you wanted - like an offer made was disappointingly small, you didn't get your first choice, whatever. What you need to know is that even though it's not a fancy deal right now, it has the potential to be GREAT. With two pentacles in the mix I'm thinking career/money or something that can provide stability for you later down the track. Be less disappointed, look for opportunities where the situation could 'become' a more lucrative situation for you later down the track.

Thank you tealily! An upcoming event turned out to be a disappointment but I guess I will step up my networking there instead.
Old 26-03-2017, 02:25 PM
55Degrees

Next reading for tealily

Old 26-03-2017, 07:22 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pisces_Moon
Next reading for tealily

READING FOR TEALILY

Sun/Justice/7 of swords
Base card heirophant

I am feeling there may be some improvements for you in regards to your job, perhaps you feel more secure within yourself, or become more confident about the work that you are doing. I feel as though you will have some moments where you really enjoy your job. But I am getting a feeling like there is something just up with the environment, I don't know where this is coming from as the cards do not indicate this, however I feel a sense that it really isn't a supportive environment. It's like you enjoy what you are doing, however you don't enjoy where you are doing it. Is there someone over you that is giving you a hard time? I feel you will be weighing the pros and cons of this job, justice is in between the sun and the 7 of swords. The 7 of swords looks like the character is "eating crow" (I am using deviant moon), as he is laying on his back about to eat a sword. I feel like you may be balancing between liking the job, and not liking the job. I don't know how you currently feel about it, but I do not feel this is an improvement. The heirophant at the base is making me think, again, it is the institution rather than the actual work.

I hope this makes sense to you. Many blessings ❤️

My question-
What will happen over the next 3 months in my romantic life? I am single.
Old 26-03-2017, 08:27 PM
Master

Feedback for starchaser

A great reading here with practical advice and your intuition is correct - I'll detail below :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starchaser1277

Sun/Justice/7 of swords
Base card heirophant

I am feeling there may be some improvements for you in regards to your job, perhaps you feel more secure within yourself, or become more confident about the work that you are doing. I feel as though you will have some moments where you really enjoy your job.
Phew! This is relieving. I am being told that the first few months are always hardest as we have an epic learning curve.

Quote:
But I am getting a feeling like there is something just up with the environment, I don't know where this is coming from as the cards do not indicate this, however I feel a sense that it really isn't a supportive environment. It's like you enjoy what you are doing, however you don't enjoy where you are doing it. Is there someone over you that is giving you a hard time?
No-one in particular... but I do work with three guys, one (boss) who freely admits to being a workaholic and the other two who have a great (dark) sense of humour but are also both very intense, are nice but not entirely nurturing. I miss female/mixed gender company and a less-intense environment; I also don't entirely agree with the company ethos (we're a small branch of a huge company) as I feel they promote excessive pressure put on employees to hit KPI's and work unsocial hours. I feel under pressure to 'agree that it's okay' a lot of the time.

Quote:
I feel you will be weighing the pros and cons of this job, justice is in between the sun and the 7 of swords. The 7 of swords looks like the character is "eating crow" (I am using deviant moon), as he is laying on his back about to eat a sword. I feel like you may be balancing between liking the job, and not liking the job.
This!!! Very much this!!!

Quote:
I don't know how you currently feel about it, but I do not feel this is an improvement. The heirophant at the base is making me think, again, it is the institution rather than the actual work.
This is a good point. I should write my original plan up on a wall: Stay here for a year, learn a lot, then get out

Next reading for star chaser
What will happen over the next 3 months in my romantic life? I am single.
Old 26-03-2017, 10:07 PM
55Degrees

Feedback for tealily

Quote:
Originally Posted by tealily
Reading for Pisces Moon

5 of cups, 4 of Wands, 2 of Swords reversed

This is an odd one - grief and sadness. "you don't see it". I feel like there's unresolved emotion - as in, she may not have done right by you at some point, was unsupportive, did not value who you were or what you brought to the table. I feel like that moment has long passed but there's still underlying resentment from you because the hurt hasn't been acknowledged/addressed.

4 of Wands says there can still be fun to be hard - but 2 of Swords reversed says you're just going to have to be the strong one and let go. There probably won't be closure here - it will just be you deciding the chapter can end with an unhappy ending, and you'll move onto a new one.

Hope that helps :(

Oh my goodness, yes, yes, yes.
I don't want to go into details on here (deep personal stuff) but you have it absolutely spot on.

And P.S re:star chasers reading for you, I got something similar (KnofW as outcome). I've said before, I don't see you staying with this company.

What will happen over the next 3 months in my romantic life? I am single
Old 26-03-2017, 10:13 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pisces_Moon
And P.S re:star chasers reading for you, I got something similar (KnofW as outcome). I've said before, I don't see you staying with this company.
That's okay. Neither do I

Hope your yesterday was okay!

Old 27-03-2017, 06:56 AM
Master

I will take your question :)

Possibility for romantic partnership ( King of pentacles ) someone you know, possibly someone from the past will return to get you attention. You will probably not notice them at first, but someone will be interested in you.
It will take time before you are ready to let this person in and you decide whether or not you want to let them in.
Outcome of any relationship ( Nine of wands ) Feeling pleasant, more satisfaction and taking more charge. Making like feel more complete.
Advice (Three of cups) Socialize, esp around friends. You might meet some through someone you already know. So be open to meeting people through people you are friends with.

Overall I feel by the end of three month period something might ignite slightly and someone from the past will notice you.

I hope this relates, let me know :) <3

My question,

What do I need to know to let go of A ?

thank you, blessings
Closed Thread