Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 20-06-2012, 02:30 PM
Experiencer
POF Encounter..

Hola!

Okay so I go on POF which is a free online dating service, and the majority of people are mediocre.. but the other day I was like HM I feel particularly enclined to quickly browse.

So I did and I message this guy..
So thats all good, we are getting on SUPER and we are very similar..
He works as a mental health nurse supervisor.. and mental health is something Ive very empathic and passionate about healing, helping and educating people about.

So that was weird, then last night we were chatting and I was saying how Im on a spiritual adventure and touched upon lucid dreams, and he then progressed to tell me he's automatically been able to lucid dream since he was 5..
This completely flabbergasted me .. if thats how you spell it LOL.

Also hes had many spirit encounters, with both poltergeist activity but also interacting with a set of parents and a boy called Steven when he was little and in for an operation.. who werent there according to his parents.

I just felt very compelled to share this with yous all :)
May be random but meh :P
I just find it very random haha, I dont know if he has some sort of importance in my life or not..

As always Id appreciate input :)

Namaste everyone!
xx