Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 20-01-2017, 11:33 AM
Newbie ;)

i am a capricorn :).... i have a plaque that says in they are "reserved in love" which i tend to be... any other capricorns out there who are the opposite.
Old 20-01-2017, 12:06 PM
Master
I like Capricorns too. Many of my best friends are/have been Capris.
One of them pointed out that there is a difference between December & January Capris. I gave it some thought, and had to agree with her.
I usually get along well/better with the December ones.

They should be a good match with Taurus (I'm Taurus), but to be honest I doubt it would compute for a long time. No matter how much I like Capris for friends, I think we'd end up irritating each other like you wouldn't believe.
Maybe there's a better chance when the Capri is the woman, Taurus the man in the relationship?
Old 20-01-2017, 02:03 PM
Master
I've never known a Taurus to my knowledge. I'm a December cap and they say Capricorns are not emotional? (or maybe that's not let it show...I only wish I could contain it). I think I'm too emotional and sometimes it's wonderful but when I'm emotionally upset, omg, it's a blasted curse.
Old 22-01-2017, 05:07 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover
My daughter was born on the first day of Capricorn season, she is hands down more Sagittarius energy. She is fire. I was a reserved, quiet child, my little girl, she's omg,....never mind Her and my mother ( another Sagg) are very tight, soul mates even I would say. I was born on the Jan 1st, Capricorn to the bone, but I got fun Air energy in there My dad was born towards the end, I think he is Capricorn ambition but much more open and expressive with his feelings than most men. Aquarian energy? lol

Saturn is the planet of Karma, so it's def makes reflect on your deeds, it is also the planet of manifestation, it's not so bad, have fun with it. Besides, if you've been good, whats there to worry about

Thank you, it really intrigues me the whole thing and the way that we have these traits that are so locked into who we are...
Old 22-01-2017, 05:09 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarian
I've never known a Taurus to my knowledge. I'm a December cap and they say Capricorns are not emotional? (or maybe that's not let it show...I only wish I could contain it). I think I'm too emotional and sometimes it's wonderful but when I'm emotionally upset, omg, it's a blasted curse.

Hi Sarian I don't really think that Cappy's are emotional. I think that you will find this is linked to your ascendant or moon, check it out there's probably an emotional sign there?
Old 22-01-2017, 08:03 PM
Suspended
Guide

I grew up thinking astrological signs were more for conversation as well as for dating purposes ...
What will a Capricorn think of next?
Old 22-01-2017, 09:30 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Really!
I grew up thinking astrological signs were more for conversation as well as for dating purposes ...
What will a Capricorn think of next?

Whatever gets their goat!

I think its great seeing everybody has thoughts on signs and are sharing them.
Old 22-01-2017, 10:11 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akira
Hi Sarian I don't really think that Cappy's are emotional. I think that you will find this is linked to your ascendant or moon, check it out there's probably an emotional sign there?
I can be emotional and I don't think it shows in my sign.
But then again I know nothing of astrology.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Untitled.jpg (112.2 KB, 7 views)
Old 25-01-2017, 03:20 AM
Newbie ;)

I love the quote!
Old 26-01-2017, 04:20 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rsandee
I can be emotional and I don't think it shows in my sign.
But then again I know nothing of astrology.

Hi there Rsandee
I had a look, you haven't got overly emotional signs in your chart. Although I would say that as your getting a double dose of Capricorn energy. Moon too, this would mean that the old Saturnine cloud can really hit you. There's an episode of the flumps and the cloud ... it's like this to some degree...

http:////www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Wh64XSkwwM

Hope it works lotsa light
Oh by the way your chart also shows that you are probably an indigo...