Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 22-11-2016, 05:58 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by mogenblue
That would be such a dreadful mistake, wouldn't it?

A lot of good books have been published about spirituality in the last 150 or 200 years or so. The conscious of people has progressed a lot since the bible was published. People are ready for more updated knowledge about the afterlife, why we are here, who you really are, and so many other questions.

You just have to find the right books to get you on track.

You're not gonna be punished forever. You are not even the type for that. Are you?

I'm curious about what kind of books that you're talking about. What would you recommend?

And I may be devilish sometimes, but only because I'm a prankster!
Old 22-11-2016, 09:31 AM
Experiencer
This is a book recommended by lady Hepburn. She is a long time member on this forum.
LIFE IN THE WORLD UNSEEN
I haven't read this myself, but you can trust it if she recommends it.

The book that did it all for me is
A View into the Hereafter
You can download it for free.

These books were channelled, so the writers did not write it themselves, but a light spirit from the afterlife wrote through their organism. That is the best kind of material you can get. Those spirits are not bound to earth perceptions anymore and have a much wider view on everything.

I suppose other members have similar books that can be recommended.

There is a special dark sphere for pranksters and prankers. I will meet you overthere. We can continue our conversation overthere. hahahahaha
Old 22-11-2016, 10:09 AM
Master
You can also read Journey of Souls by Michael Newton; it gives some interesting insights from the soul's perspective.
Old 25-11-2016, 06:07 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosiegirl
Growing up being taught the Bible, I was always told that bad people go to hell when they die. As I've explored my spirituality a little more, it's hard to fathom being in a horrid place for all of eternity. I've learned that people who've committed wrongs have yet to learn their lesson and reincarnate until they've learned it. I also know that there are demons and I believe that Satan is real, but is it possible for some people's souls to be punished forever?

I think, there is a reincarnation, and no world is forever. According the Bible is only Heaven and Hell, but acording many other religion texts are many different worlds and soul could be reborn in many different places.
Look for Bardo Thedol, Avesta, Hindu texts, ....... etc. Well, there are demons, but many other spiritual beings too. And different spiritual beings live in difefrent spiritual worlds. For example in Hinduism, you have seven heavens and seven underworlds, but Hells are to below under Underworlds and paradise above the heavens. And similar opinions are in many difefrent religions. In old Jewish religion too, see Talmud and Legends of the Jews. The Bible is the only an extract from old Jeiwsh religion.
In
Old 25-11-2016, 06:00 PM
Administrator
Hello

I grew up with such teachings, and being that I came into this life as a Medium I so struggled to understand this. I was told not to talk about things early on in childhood and I kept mostly to myself. Yet when given the opportunity I would seek out the Father (s) of the church and ask on what I saw and heard from the dead. To be told "child do not talk on such things its the Devil's work" at times I was told. Other times I was told not to talk in it as I would be locked away. That part was more true as I am 54 years old and I could have been back then put away for mental illness.

There are lower realms but not demons (if there was such a force would any of us be here ? ) I was part of a Catholic church sanctioned exercism once called in not because of my faith in God but from the Medium part of me and the paranormal work I had done. We did not find a demon with this person but a spirit of a dead and very angry man from WWII not whole by any means. In fact I learned that he begged on the battle field to be shot and not taken out alive but was. He live on after the war and somehow made his path to Canada (as he was German) this part of his life is unclear. He was bitter to the end and in his passing stayed on in the home he died in, until someone sensitive enough to sense him moved in. Then the games with him began. He was the nastiest I have come to deal with and the closest thing to demon I want to find. He could be very phsycial in nature and his actions. Yet in the end he crossed over and became whole again an his anger left him.

I have worked with murder's at times that have been found Earth Bound needing help and never have I opened a door to what we would see as a pit of fire. I do feel that we all have to experience the good lives and the not good lives for our Soul to evolve. We might draw a bad life card coming into a life for our Soul to grow, that does not mean that life has to define what happens to us when we die.

Lynn
Old 28-11-2016, 07:33 PM
Knower

Dear rosiegirl

There is a book that explain everything about what you are questioning!

Free download (pdf) at (the book has more than 140 years but still very actual and is increadible how people is not aware of it):

http://www.ssbaltimore.org/PDF/Heaven_Hell.pdf

Good reading!
Old 23-12-2016, 12:47 AM
Master
I've wondered if hells are actually eternal, or just a feeling of timelessness while within them....

Seems like a bit of a stretch that an unconditonally loving creator God would allow some to put themselves into such a situation via the creation of free will... but hey, maybe he does do that and maybe we really do need to walk the straight and narrow!

I'm leaning more towards, only God is eternal, and hells just seem eternal to us less-than-God-beings while we are in them. When we come out of the hell, it's clear to us that we were not in there for eternity, it just felt like an eternity for every moment! I think that is a punishment enough for a person without the need for absoloute eternal punishment.
Old 23-12-2016, 06:26 AM
Ascender
If there is I will become a soldier and kill as many demons as I can.
Old 23-12-2016, 08:17 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Howla Dark
If there is I will become a soldier and kill as many demons as I can.
You can't kill them. It's already the afterlife. But nice try anyway.
Old 23-12-2016, 12:36 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by mogenblue
You can't kill them. It's already the afterlife. But nice try anyway.

I'm not trying to be nice or trying anything. Why assume these things can't be destroyed?