Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 01-11-2016, 10:33 AM
Knower
I prefer not to use a Ouija board and the times that I have were mostly with very experienced people who are confident in their protection skills. The one time me and friends messed about with a board when I was young didn't go well. As for demonic entities, having done a lot of research into demonology, I personally think there is a massive difference between a dark/evil entity and a demon. A demon is a different creature all together, with a much darker agenda than the rest of the lower vibrational population.
Old 01-11-2016, 04:19 PM
Administrator
Hello

We have to remember that everything is energy and in that we have to like in the physical plane take the time to protect our self. Its not so much that planes or different levels are good or bad, more its how we perceive it. I look at it like one would the city, there are nice areas that are clean and safe and then there are areas that are run down and refereed to as the "Skids" at times. Now would you wiling wonder those places ? Would you take a late night walk down a dark alley not knowing what was there ?

Its the same with the things we can use that open us to different levels of energy, we have to be aware and educated about our surroundings and what might or might not be there.

Having seen the Astral Plane darker places and worked with darker Spirits I know well there are things out there that some are not open to explore. I too have worked on the dark streets of a large city, seen the darkest of places that people can fall into in life's path. So I get those dark alleys and I know well how it was to feel safe there.

We control our own space but we forget that at times, and open to things that are not for us to maybe explore.

I do not feel there are "demons" in the way that word opens the mind to see it, but like with the living there are bad things out there. Negative people in the living and its the same in the dead, and the other dimensions.

There is that Ying and Yang image I see with the black and the white being in a balance but also contained and separated. A World that is all good honestly would be to me a rather boring place to be its the same with the connections on the other planes, there is much to learn and grow from in facing the fears we have and moving to acceptance in all that we can do to protect our selves.

I only used a board once and for me that is a no fly zone....too I know well that I do not need the tools to communicate, I use them to help others understand how energy and that connection I have naturally works.

I have had to save someone from the Astral Plane on occasion, that did not listen to me in taking things slow, being called in to pull them back. I do not judge and I just willing go where needed.

Be careful with all things that are t here to use and explore we do not know how open we are until we start to explore the energies we came in with.

Lynn
Old 04-11-2016, 12:32 PM
Master

I thought everyone gave great replies.

Quote:
Be careful with all things that are t here to use and explore we do not know how open we are until we start to explore the energies we came in with.

I agree with Lynn said here. People have no idea what they are getting themselves in for and is awaiting them till they start to explore this stuff. Its easy to end up experiencing more then one bargained for once you like give permission for all this stuff to open up to you. Its the ouija boards, they can change ones life, you cant put back what you have experienced.

As to do demons exist. Yes... Credence explained them well
Quote:
I personally think there is a massive difference between a dark/evil entity and a demon. A demon is a different creature all together, with a much darker agenda than the rest of the lower vibrational population.

A demon is entirely different. I have experienced at a demon and experienced no light there at all.. just pure evil (which others actually didnt feel so bad). Some beings some call demons, I dont perceive them as demons but just negative beings eg the greys and reptilians for example.

What you experience when astral MAY be real but then it may also be just a thought form of something eg a thought form of a demon. It can be easy for some at times (myself included) to mistake something created by a thought form with a real astral thing.

eg I was in the real life astral plane one time of my home and experienced my daughters dream thought forms as if the things were really there at the time (which really confused me till I found out why I had seen these as I knew I shouldnt have had those things there). The thought forms were strong as they were very recent ones she'd dreamed.

If you have some lucid dreaming cross over with your AP experience then too you may get some strong thought forms coming into your AP. So anyway these may be created by yourself or by another and intrude into an OBE experience.

You'll need to figure it out yourself if you come across something. I treat them (demons, negative entities and negative thoughtforms) the same way no matter which of them it is. I'll just send out positive light and love to all of these if anything is intruding onto my space and experience (if though Ive astrally wandered into anothers space though who's negative, I'll just leave, I have no wish to go about upsetting other entities including negatives).
Old 05-11-2016, 09:42 AM
Lorelyen

There are entities out there that have needs. I'm convinced they're as real in terms of my firmament as people down here in "reality". I mean - what's the actual difference? They're all figments of our perceptions. Sometimes they cross into our reality.

No matter how you regard imagination it's a recipient of imagery which may come from another plane.

I ask myself where creative inspiration comes from. One the one hand it's easy to say "Ah well, but it's already there. It's just revamping stuff you already know/have experienced," but that isn't always the case. Same for an artist moving beyond the "counterfeiting of nature."

Likewise in dreams - it isn't just material you've accumulated from your past. No doubt characters and places you've encountered play their parts but often it's beyond that and may appear repeatedly.

Likewise on the astral. You visit places and meet entities that...what? You've made up? But how do you do that? Why do some have a "vivid imagination" and not others? Could it be they're more attuned, unwittingly, to the astral, to netherworlds or whatever you want to call them?

These are questions that science hasn't answered mainly down to methodology.

There are entities out there that have needs. They may not be evil. Perhaps we can give them what they need symbolically and/or materially via our own bodies. If we can't help directly; if we misinterpret, they may possess us temporarily. That may get more permanent. If their desires or intents are what we'd individually call evil on any plane we have to take arms against them. We have to come to terms through our practices. There are likewise "good" entities ready to help us develop. We know who they are because their help benefits us as much as it may help them. Whether they expect anything in return has to be answered. Some questionable ones will empower with magic in exchange for some part of someone's being.

Going back to the original issue, we have to determine how much of our imaging is made up by us and how much by astral influence and connection. We can only do that through contemplation, meditation, trying to validate what we think we know.

Old 06-11-2016, 01:20 AM
Super Moderator
I don't think we can give such Beings "what they need". Not in our imperfect states anyway. If we try to, it might happen that we underestimate them, and over-estimate ourselves.
With compassion, to lift up into prayer for their sakes....yes well why not? To involve ourselves directly in their vibrational state or their 'needs' may be more than it's worth to us.
Old 06-11-2016, 06:45 AM
Suspended
Experiencer

Angel = spirit that is trying to help you.
Demon = spirit that is trying to help itself.

Selfish person = person that is trying to help itself.
Self less person = person that is trying to help others.
Old 12-11-2016, 07:09 PM
Experiencer

I beleive demons exist if you beleive, sometimes evilness of a person creating a demon like character to mess anyone in the astral plane makes me wonder what is their purpose or what is there to achieve?

I have experienced hurtful people in the astral plane who calls themselves demons, God, spirit guides, a dead relative, a handsome incubus and etc. I hear and feel them well, but sending feelings of belief and fear accompanying projections made me wonder, maybe they just want to scare me and give in to their whims.

Well, I recalled what my mother used to say, "Don't talk to strangers and stay away from trouble." haha..

Happy thoughts everyone!!!
Old 21-02-2017, 11:20 AM
Newbie ;)

My own experiences of the lowest levels of the astral are extremely limited, as I have no need or desire to go there. However, on a couple of occasions I have been taken on a tour with other members of our team, with a special guide who does such tours.
Old 21-02-2017, 03:57 PM
Master

This may of been covered as I just skimmed through the comments . I believe all or most of the beings people see as demons are astral critters or human created thought forms . A very few are the souls of once living humans . ( ghosts )
Old 22-02-2017, 12:23 AM
Master
Shoot I typed out this long thing and then when I went to post was logged out an had to re-log in, now it's gone.

To sum it up - we have control of where/what we experience by keeping our frequency/vibration really high. 'Boogie men' can't pester those in realms they can't reach. If we OBE in low frequency states and are prone to fear then we can met the 'bad boy's of the astral realms'.
Best travel is 5th and above dimensions.
In case of trouble - return to body. :)