Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 19-06-2016, 10:23 AM
Pathfinder

Please Help Me

I Live Country India ,Sohamfan is not my real name , I had done some sins in past so society consider me Mad Eunuch , Duffer and World biggest sinner .
But I Consider My Self As Mad as i am Slightly Abnormal ,Eunuch - I am Born As a male but don't have manliness and duffer because i am neither smart nor intelligent and i consider myself as a sinner ,But i do not consider my self as World Biggest Sinner , What Should I do So that Society Would Not Consider me World Biggest Sinner ? [ forum please give me the way how to connect with faries quickly so that my life would become normal once again .]
Old 25-06-2016, 05:19 AM
Experiencer
If I understand correctly, you're asking for help because your people around you are considering you a terrible person for what you've done in the past. You seem to be asking for advice on how to get people to not view you this way anymore. You are also asking for ways to connect to faeries so they can help you too. It also seems you are saying part of why society views you negatively is because you are born a eunuch. Is this interpretation correct?
"Sometimes you will act as an angel to others, perhaps without even realizing it. One day a woman comes up to you and says 'You saved my life'. You look at her astonished, trying to remember the last time you even saw this person before, the meeting meant so little to you at the time. 'Don't you remember? I was standing on the bridge, staring at the water, and you passed and said 'Good morning'."
Old 25-06-2016, 03:00 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohamfan11
I Live Country India ,Sohamfan is not my real name , I had done some sins in past so society consider me Mad Eunuch , Duffer and World biggest sinner .
But I Consider My Self As Mad as i am Slightly Abnormal ,Eunuch - I am Born As a male but don't have manliness and duffer because i am neither smart nor intelligent and i consider myself as a sinner ,But i do not consider my self as World Biggest Sinner , What Should I do So that Society Would Not Consider me World Biggest Sinner ? [ forum please give me the way how to connect with faries quickly so that my life would become normal once again .]

Hello sohamfan11,

Thank you for sharing with us. The way you feel about yourself is so painful.

Reading your post nearly broke my heart. I wouldn't know how to connect you with fairies, if this is what you are asking about.

Reading your post, the most important part for me was how many derogative things you said about yourself. Who defined your actions as a sin?

What did you do? Steal bread from a hungry child, or what?

"duffer because i am neither smart nor intelligent" ?? Who says that? You?

I understand you live in India. From what I've heard, it can be a cruel country.

The very word "Eunuch" is not anything people use much anymore. Why are you saying it?

Here is something for you to read, please.

http://www.well.com/user/aquarius/thesis.htm

http://www.well.com/user/aquarius/index.htm

Is this what you are referring to?

I hope you find someone who can help you with your situation, which, from what I see, is a really bad case of very low self-esteem in addition to hurtful environment.

Wishing you peace,
Old 27-06-2016, 02:10 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal Ambassador
If I understand correctly, you're asking for help because your people around you are considering you a terrible person for what you've done in the past. You seem to be asking for advice on how to get people to not view you this way anymore. You are also asking for ways to connect to faeries so they can help you too. It also seems you are saying part of why society views you negatively is because you are born a eunuch. Is this interpretation correct?
No I am not born eunuch , I am born as male but don't have Manliness .
Old 27-06-2016, 04:26 PM
Experiencer
Sohamfan11, please explain to me what you mean by being born male but don't have Manliness. Do you mean you and others don't consider your actions to be socially acceptable for a man?
"Sometimes you will act as an angel to others, perhaps without even realizing it. One day a woman comes up to you and says 'You saved my life'. You look at her astonished, trying to remember the last time you even saw this person before, the meeting meant so little to you at the time. 'Don't you remember? I was standing on the bridge, staring at the water, and you passed and said 'Good morning'."
Old 28-06-2016, 03:08 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal Ambassador
Sohamfan11, please explain to me what you mean by being born male but don't have Manliness. Do you mean you and others don't consider your actions to be socially acceptable for a man?
Yes , but this thing do not annoys me now but annoys me but people consider me biggest sinner ,Yes I am Sinner but not world biggest siner .
Old 29-06-2016, 05:03 AM
Experiencer
Alright. I'm still not too clear on what you're saying is going on, but I understand that you have trouble with people viewing you as a bad person. I think Essvass makes some really good points that what seems to be going on is indeed a combination of having anegative self-image and several people who are hurtful around you. While the cures to those are complex and numerous, and largely involve psychology, I noticed you also mentioned connecting to faeries. That's something a little easier to do, and I suspect that in connecting with them, they'll be able to help you immensely.

Faeries are common wherever there are many plants. I am fortunate in that I live in a forested mountain area where there is a lot of unaltered natural land. I recommend that, first and foremost, simply state the intention "I wish to be connected to and helped by faeries." That will invite the experience to happen, and things will be set in motion. The fact you already desire this is helpful for creating this change.
Faeries are gentle folk, and all the times I've interacted with them have been willing to help. It is expected to give them a gift; this doesn't have to be material, and it doesn't have to be of financial value. The process for it is simple; state "Faeries, please bring me a healing." Then lie on the ground or floor on your back, and allow them to do their work. Some people feel them gather as tiny changes in the air, or a feeling sort of like being surrounded by lights or energy. You may feel energy moving within or on you. When the feelings begin to subside, they have done all they can do for the time. You can then leave your gift for them and say thank you. It can be anything, so long as it expresses gratitude; for example, I typically imagine leaving a beaded feather made out of positive energy on the ground for them. It has no physical existence or financial value, yet it's a gift and it has significance for me. They will appreciate anything you give them.
And that's it.
If you wish to further your connection with them, you may wish to go so far as to build a "faerie garden". They have been more common here in America among those who garden, and are comprised of a circular surface or a bowl that is usually at least a foot wide. People decorate the bowl by filling it with dirt and creating either a miniature model garden - either with or without living plants - with dirt, grass, some little trees, and often a pathway. They can have little benches or a pond, sometimes other baubles. The idea is that they create a faerie-sized garden where a fae can walk around, sit down, and otherwise rest in the comfort of the natural "scenery" that has been constructed for them.

Another thing to consider, most faeries will gather around any plant, regardless of whether it's in the wild or potted. If you don't have any houseplants, you may wish to acquire one and invite faeries to come to it by saying "I invite faeries to come to this plant. I have brought it home so that you may live here with it safely if you choose".

I'm sure there are other techniques, I know there are a few visualizations you can do involving imagining yourself going to a forest and sitting in it while faeries visit you. You can try searching online or keep asking about them in this section of the forums. I wish you luck; faeries are very pleasant spirit kin to work with and be surrounded by.
Old 10-07-2016, 09:21 AM
Knower
Sohamfan11, I hope that you feel that not having maleness is ok, because it is. Part of what the Faeries will teach you is how to except and love yourself. This can be a very hard lesson to learn, because we are often very hard on ourselves. This happens even more when people around us are negative.
The Faerie are very loving and will help you do this as gently as they can. just know that when it gets hard it will be worth it.