Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 18-05-2013, 05:40 PM
Pathfinder

What is "vibration"?

I didn't know where to post this but what is vibration? What is a strong vibration, a good vibration a high vibration?
Does it have a different meaning for different people or is there one definition? If so what is that?

Thank you for your time!
Old 18-05-2013, 06:31 PM
TheLegendaryDreamer

The concept is actually quite simple. Say, when you're using something that is loud and heavy, if you put your hands on it, you could probably feel it vibrating.

Everything in the universe has a subtle vibration - some things more pronounced than others - including you and your thoughts. Every vibration has a frequency - faster or slower. The slower the vibration, the more heavy and dense it gets. The faster (or higher, as some call it) the vibration, the lighter and less dense it gets.

Happiness and positive thoughts are often of a high vibration. So, when people tell you to "raise your vibration" they are literally telling you to "lighten up", to become lighter and think more positive thoughts.

Does this help?
Old 18-05-2013, 09:28 PM
Pathfinder

It does help and thank you but am still a bit confused. There's a site called near-death.com where which it says that certain beings in the after life are of a different or higher vibration than others and that when we die we are put in the group of a similar vibration to ours.

I can believe what they say due to a near death experience I had and my experience with channelling.

Would you know about any of this?
Old 19-05-2013, 02:22 AM
Juanita

Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simontology
It does help and thank you but am still a bit confused. There's a site called near-death.com where which it says that certain beings in the after life are of a different or higher vibration than others and that when we die we are put in the group of a similar vibration to ours.

I can believe what they say due to a near death experience I had and my experience with channelling.

Would you know about any of this?

Yes, Simontology, we have a soul family that vibrates at the same frequency that we do---these soulmates are usually our family members, cherished friends, etc and when we transition we reunite with our loved ones..

There are many levels of conscienceness on the otherside and the higher the level, the higher or faster the vibration......
Old 19-05-2013, 02:26 AM
Juanita

Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLegendaryDreamer
The concept is actually quite simple. Say, when you're using something that is loud and heavy, if you put your hands on it, you could probably feel it vibrating.

Everything in the universe has a subtle vibration - some things more pronounced than others - including you and your thoughts. Every vibration has a frequency - faster or slower. The slower the vibration, the more heavy and dense it gets. The faster (or higher, as some call it) the vibration, the lighter and less dense it gets.

Happiness and positive thoughts are often of a high vibration. So, when people tell you to "raise your vibration" they are literally telling you to "lighten up", to become lighter and think more positive thoughts.

Does this help?

That was a very nice explanation.....
Old 18-05-2013, 09:51 PM
RainbowAngel

Hi Simon. I wouldnt take the 'put into a group' so litrally. I think its a bit like LOA we recognise what resonates within us. Its hard for me to explain im trying to find appropriate words. I agree with the legendary above, lower vibrations and low moods are heavy and dense. And higher vibrations and higher moods are lighter. You wont be 'put into a group' but you will natrually resonate with what is generally within yourself. I have read a lot of NDE's and from what i have gathered its all about what you give out to the world. How you treat others seems to be very important. I have just read a book called revealing heaven by John W price and i recommend reading it.
Old 18-05-2013, 10:56 PM
Billi

Lots of 'new age' books and websites talk about 'raising your vibration' and from what I can understand, it is exactly as Rainbow Angel explained...the more positive you are, and the more good things you do, the higher your vibrations.

As for being grouped with similar vibrations, I think it just comes down to good vs bad. it would be similar to Heaven vs Hell...different vibrations. Your Guides would be of a higher vibration as would Angels.
Old 19-05-2013, 01:13 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billi
Lots of 'new age' books and websites talk about 'raising your vibration' and from what I can understand, it is exactly as Rainbow Angel explained...the more positive you are, and the more good things you do, the higher your vibrations.

Diet affects vibration as well.

Quote:
As for being grouped with similar vibrations, I think it just comes down to good vs bad. it would be similar to Heaven vs Hell...different vibrations. Your Guides would be of a higher vibration as would Angels.

The idea of good vs bad paradigm, is just a human perception created long ago. Once we enter into the realization, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself in an innumerable number of ways, we lose the need for any kind of ego separation, through thought or act (i.e. lying, stealing, murder, etc.). Because committing any one of those acts, would be doing it to yourself.

Hell, is another perception. As it stands, the only bonds that can hold us, are the illusory ones that we've created ourselves.

It's time to let go of these relics of the past, and bring Heaven to Earth.
Old 19-05-2013, 01:19 AM
Billi

Quote:
Originally Posted by immortal coil
Diet affects vibration as well.

The idea of good vs bad paradigm, is just a human perception created long ago. Once we enter into the realization, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself in an innumerable number of ways, we lose the need for any kind of ego separation, through thought or act (i.e. lying, stealing, murder, etc.). Because committing any one of those acts, would be doing it to yourself.

Hell, is another perception. As it stands, the only bonds that can hold us, are the illusory ones that we've created ourselves.

It's time to let go of these relics of the past, and bring Heaven to Earth.

I don't disagree with anything you said, I was simply providing examples that everyone is familiar with and can relate to.
Old 19-05-2013, 01:44 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billi
I don't disagree with anything you said, I was simply providing examples that everyone is familiar with and can relate to.

Indeed, my friend. I'm just trying to help get people on the right track of their own truth. Hope I don't come off the wrong way.