Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 02-01-2017, 03:01 AM
Pathfinder
Interesting experience

Hello birds of a feather, SQUAK!

Now that I have that belated need to chirp out of the way, id like to share an interesting experience with you.

Many years ago I had a friend who could astral travel and what not, my friend lived in another country, so one night after work I came home, and slept unusually early, there was a lightning storm that lasted the whole night which added to the surreality of it.

In my sleep I had a dream with my friend, she appeared in the dream, how ever I could not actually see in the dream, I could how ever perceive with feeling and sound very clearly, I was with her and her deceased partner, she was talking to me, as if consciously to me, I perceived her partner as well.

She turned towards me and very intently communicated with me "ember we are going to verify this, ember we are going to verify this, ember we are going to verify this.." i was getting a strong perception that was indeed communicating with me in the dream state.

After this dream I awoke, and pondered about it, the following day I emailed and asked her if she had indeed visited me in her travels, she recalled yes that she did, in fact she recalls being in a lucid dream and being conscious, her deceased partner was there, and I was there, and the spooky thing was, she did indeed say "ember we are going to verify this" and she verified she was attempted to communicating with me, she also was aware I was conscious of what was going on...

There you go folks..lucid dreaming and obes

NOT just in your head.
Old 02-01-2017, 04:17 AM
Guide

:) keep it up... lol next time try opening your eyes maybe you will see :p
Old 02-01-2017, 04:25 AM
Master

That was very interesting. You will remember that experience forever. Wow, how amazing. I loved reading it. Thank you for sharing it with us.
Old 03-01-2017, 02:12 PM
Pathfinder
:) wish I could of seen in the experience though.
Old 03-01-2017, 08:39 PM
Master
Some years ago I recall a vivid projection/dream in which I passed over two neighbours children playing in a field, I attracted their attention and waved at them~when I asked them if they had dreamed of me. they said 'yes you were flying in the sky'
Old 05-01-2017, 07:32 AM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Podshell
Some years ago I recall a vivid projection/dream in which I passed over two neighbours children playing in a field, I attracted their attention and waved at them~when I asked them if they had dreamed of me. they said 'yes you were flying in the sky'

Oh wow that is very interesting, where these children telling you this in waking state?
Old 05-01-2017, 09:31 AM
Master
Yes in a waking state~I also managed to spot a target object at my brothers house which satisfied me regarding the astral body (quite complicated though if scientific proof is needed due to a number of factors)
Old 05-01-2017, 10:38 AM
Pathfinder
oh wow! that is very amazing, its good to have confirmation like this eh? :)
Old 05-01-2017, 11:18 AM
Master
Yes~after a while though doubts start to creep in so perhaps I should experiment again~I have already posted ideas on SF somewhere and reasons why I think so called scientific test fail~will see if I can locate posts