Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 25-03-2017, 01:00 PM
Master
I finally got my cards in this morning, yay!
Have been doing some small readings for myself with it, and geeshh... it is really deep!!
I asked a number of totally different questions, yet in all the cards I got I see a line that ties them all together on another issue. So in a way the cards from the different questions/readings came up with basically the same answer to another question/issue. I don't think I've ever had that happen.

I also love the Faery star. Since my hedgewitch days are a few years behind me, I had forgotten about it, and I must admit I love it! It resonates so much better with me than the pentagram, which I can draw with 2 fingers up my nose. I've used that a lot in the past, but somehow it never really resonated on a soul level. This Faery star does. Its energy feels finer, less dense and 'heavy' than that of the pentagram. Maybe the Faery star has less dense energy attached to it from humans? Lord knows there's an entire heavy collective energy from humans connected to the pentagram that obscures it original potential?
The number of ppl working with Faery are far and few between, so maybe the Faery star is more pure?

I also love how she says that bells are a sign of Faery. Many practitioners and and authors of 'the old ways' say that chimes and bells repel the Fae. I always felt that was utter total nonsense. If nothing else, whenever I heard chimes and bells, I felt connected to the Fae. I also used them to connect to them. Not the loud cloinky clanky things, but the delicate ones, preferably well-tuned, and with a tingling, fine sound. I always felt the Fae were attracted by those, and loved the delicate sound. Even though the so called 'experts' said it repelled them. Lucy Cavendish is the first I've come across who says what I have always felt.

I also like how so states that iron does not repel Faery. It's about time that someone strips away all these old nonsense stories concerning the Fae. I have always wondered where those came from anyway, and I suspect it has much to do with church and fear they instigated against the old ways.

So yeah, I love the book, her insights, and I seriously LOVE the cards! Even the ones that didn't appeal to me much when I checked out the deck online are now beautiful because of the interpretation.
For instance, Light the Darkness, I felt was off-putting. I drew it, read the interpretation, and was in tears. What a wonderful card!
And her explanation on why the Celts collected heads (I have this thing with the Celts, clearly she does too).
The Green Man cards, in spite of my pagan background/training, I never liked the Green Man, haha. But her saying he's the heart of Masculinity.. Boy, that resonates! And now I find myself liking those Green Man cards.

What I do not quite get, is that she says the Fae don't really understand questions about relationships/partners, yet there are quite a lot of cards concerning relationships.
I will find my way with it, so far one of the best decks I've ever bought. It delivers more than I had expected. I had hoped it would, and it does.

I do wonder how it would work in readings for others? I suspect not everyone can relate to the images, people who aren't really into paganism / Faeries all that much?

All in all I am really happy to have bought this deck! But I think that much was clear, haha.
Old 25-03-2017, 02:04 PM
55Degrees

These 2 cards for me.....

They just make my heart melt, and pretty accurate on pre-scan spreads for baby bumps.
Old 25-03-2017, 03:56 PM
Master
Nice!

I just did the 5 card directional reading from the book on my relationship.
Speechless. These cards are really deep.

And I feel so good! My entire energy system is opening up again. I wasn't aware just how much I've missed being in touch with my pagan roots, and the Fae for that matter.