Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 13-03-2017, 04:12 PM
Knower

Astrological chart outside of the Earth?

I wonder how would my chart shaped if I was born in Mars for example.

Or say I was born in a spaceship, floating in depths of the space. Not in a star system, no planets nearby.

I'm just curious, what if humanity go and start living in Alpha Centauri? Would we have different zodiac signs? Much different personalities? Personalities that do not exist in earth maybe?

This kinda made me question astrology.
Old 13-03-2017, 05:22 PM
Master
They say we have the whole universe inside of us. We have only just learned to measure our internal worlds a little through astrology but we are universal beings in truth, so we are multidimensional. I guess we could understand our true spiritual nature by being here on earth and surpass the planetary effects of solar system and break the karmic cycle to understand ourselves as multidimensional beings.
However I guess if a planet has multiple suns and moons, and their solar system is larger, they will have more diverse personalities than us. Or their divination systems will not be as concrete as our's but rather something to do with more lighter frequencies. Maybe what we know as astrology , based on the solar system, is to them being a part of the cosmos or a cluster of stars like the Plaedies, as they could have more advanced civilizations than here on earth.
Old 13-03-2017, 10:55 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoGronn
I wonder how would my chart shaped if I was born in Mars for example.

Or say I was born in a spaceship, floating in depths of the space. Not in a star system, no planets nearby.

I'm just curious, what if humanity go and start living in Alpha Centauri? Would we have different zodiac signs? Much different personalities? Personalities that do not exist in earth maybe?

This kinda made me question astrology.

I love this question, and have wondered it myself. I have pondered if we were to terra-form Mars so that it was green and lush (not the harsh red planet it is today), would astrological Mars still represent war/action in Earthling natal charts? (My intuition tells me this is true but I have no proof to back it up.)

But, back to your question specifically...

If you were born on Mars as it is now, the other planets would appear to circle the "Mars Heavens" just as ancient stargazers say from Earth. It is impossible to even guess what their harmonic influence on Mars-natal charts would be... everything would be against the backdrop of the harsh red planet where you live... so I would assume that since Earth is life-filled and lush compared to Mars that transits of Earth would represent some type of "life" fostering?

It is hard to even speculate on the other planets, because for example with Venus that planet was named because she was the most stunningly beautiful "star" in the ancient Earth sky... but does Venus look stunningly beautiful in Mars' night sky? I have no idea. If she doesn't, she might lose the title/traits of Venus.

Does that make sense?

For the spaceship question I would say that we could still use Fixed Star astrology to make some predictions on a person's astrology based on those, but I have no idea how that would work... If human beings HAVE to be born into the harmonics of a solar system, perhaps spaceship born humans would be like robots? Or have traits/personalities we can't even imagine?

Lastly, for astrology of Alpha Centuri or other solar systems it would vary in ways we could not possibly speculate without direct research which right now is impossible.

To try and tie this all together you need to remember that at the basis of everything is consciousness. Whatever the original source of everything is, it is at the base level consciousness. This leads us to Quantum Physics that has proven that thoughts create reality. Therefore the answers to these questions would be based on what our thoughts were as a collective regarding the subject and area involved.

Quantum Physics has also proven the multiple universe theory to be true... so there are an infinite number of answers to these questions.