Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 13-02-2017, 12:50 PM
Experiencer

Have experienced a Cliffhanging AP?

I asked this because I always experience this, when something is about to happen, i suddenly become aware or I suddenly move to turn my body.

I can count on my fingers where I finished my goal on AP.

Do you have any tips regarding this?
Old 13-02-2017, 05:57 PM
Knower
I think the best thing to do is to relax. Emotions may make the better of you and such a change may make you panic and return to your body.
Old 13-02-2017, 10:33 PM
Guide

Depending on the level you reached, it's possible you've actually achieved projection and are still laying there in your body.

(If you feel this would be ok for you in your practice,) you could attempt an exit technique even though you have broken concentration.
Such as a gentle rising up, and an attempt to fly.
If you conclude you are in the physical you can return to your position and gently begin attempts again.

It's just a suggestion but I know so many times I've assumed I am in the physical but I have not been.
Old 14-02-2017, 04:04 AM
Experiencer

The thing is that I was already on a paralyzed state but my mind is working and my projections were so vivid and everything materialized but there was a sudden jerk on my legs sometimes or head or involuntary body movement that made me aware.

Is it possible that there were disturbances?