Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 10-02-2017, 04:46 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inika
I couldn't say any particular sign is awful to me. I find each sun sign of the zodiac has some valuable lessons I can learn from, integrate and be inspired by.

I agree with you. I'm a Virgo and I know that not everyone I encounter will always have a positive outcome. I don't really dislike certain zodiac signs just the person whom happens to be born under that sign. I don't really care for this one Cancer guy who I had a crush on but never recuperated the same feelings for me. That doesn't mean I loathe all people born who are a cancer sign. I envy sometimes the more confident signs like the Pisces and Scorpion . I just need to be more self confidence in my appearance after all you attract what you put out into the universe.
Old 19-02-2017, 07:29 AM
Suspended
Im scorpio, i don't get along with any star sign that tries boss me around.
Old 19-02-2017, 07:17 PM
Pathfinder
I don't have one. All signs have an equal potential to become my nemesis. It all depends on the rest of their chart. This said, I don't have much in common with the Sagittarius zodiac sign. There may be more potential for personality clashes with people that have Sagittarius placements, but a Sagittarius Sun alone does not indicate that there will be issues.
Old 19-02-2017, 11:45 PM
Knower

No nemesis signs here. But I do notice I'm friends with quite of few Geminis. My best friend is one. And I also tend to find myself frequently attracted to Gemini women. I'm a Sag Sun with Scorpio Rising. And I notice these individuals also tend to have taurus, cancer or scorpio placements in their charts.
Old 01-03-2017, 07:19 PM
Master
Age does help. I'm a definite Scorpio but it's most trying traits have mellowed out with maturity.

Even then tho I think i can get underneath people's skin on here haha.

My nemesis sign is Aries. My mother is an Aries and while she is mellowed out too--there is just so much "I know what is right for you" bossiness from her and she will defend her viewpoints to the end.

I love her but ugh! Aggravating at times!
Old 01-03-2017, 07:45 PM
Master
As far as nemesis signs go, I do not have a sign listed in particular I would consider either an enemy or a nemesis.

A while back I did not relate well with Aries individuals. Now after time and experience and the fact that a close and good friend and ex happens to be an aries has entirely changed my mind on finding any particular signs either friendly or irritating.

But, as far as nemesis goes- No. Never no sign at all falls under this category as this is not logical to me. A nemesis by definition, is an enemy- an arch-enemy that is capable of causing an individuals miserable death. I've looked it up a couple months ago, and that is the definition I've found. There is no way a certain sign or group of individuals born within a month frame, can ever be a nemesis to me.

For a nemesis if anything, I would look to my seventh house of open enemies, and my 12th house of secret enemies or certain individuals planetary aspects positions to those houses in synastry.
If I looked for a nemesis anywhere. Though, life itself is too short for such things in my opinion.

I am a great believer that if anything, my own worst enemy is probably myself.

No nemesis sign here. Simply a multitude of different people born under different circumstances. :)
Old 15-05-2020, 07:31 AM
Master
I wouldn't use the word nemesis. I had Unrequited feelings on this one Cancer guy but it was never recived on his end. I can't umbrella all Cancerian people the same way. Besides this Virgo loves her soon to be 4 on July 4rth cancer nephew.
Edit: I pretty much typed up the same reply when I originally responded to the thread. My point still stands and I do have a sweet Cancer nephew and his little brother whom is 8 months is a Virgo.
Old 15-05-2020, 11:11 AM
Master

Probably the mysterious and elusive 13th sign because they are just so mysterious that they are a riddlle and a puzzle which I cannot solve

But...also... mostly gemini because I am secretly jealous of my funner fellow mercurunian friends.
They make bad foes if I secretly like them though... I like to stir the pot with gems... So I dunno - it is more of a "frenimies" kind of situation.

Last edited by RedEmbers : 15-05-2020 at 12:20 PM.
Old 15-05-2020, 06:01 PM
Master
Playing along and not to be taken too seriously. I would say other Cancer signs and Leos are my least compatible signs. This applies more so with the females. Some Cancer signs come off as too sensitive and gloomy for my taste and neither (me or them) is likely to take the initiative. Some Leos demand much attention for my taste. Capricorns can come off as bossy but it can be a turn on as well. I'm stereotyping of course so this isn't the case for everyone. I don't know everyone i encountered signs and there are also plenty of Leos and Cancer signs i've gotten along well with. Just basing everything on limited memory of past encounters.

On an emotional level it seems like i connect better with Pisces. Communication wise i seem to get along best with Gemini and Aries. There is that opposite there where they get me to open up more and i get them to cool down a bit. One Aries told me that she would feel calmer around me. And i would open up more around her.
Old 15-05-2020, 07:18 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedEmbers
Probably the mysterious and elusive 13th sign because they are just so mysterious that they are a riddlle and a puzzle which I cannot solve

But...also... mostly gemini because I am secretly jealous of my funner fellow mercurunian friends.
They make bad foes if I secretly like them though... I like to stir the pot with gems... So I dunno - it is more of a "frenimies" kind of situation.

Kudos for you of acknowledging the Legend, myth, Ophiuchus.