Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 23-05-2016, 06:28 PM
Master
Meeting People During Astral Projection

It would seem like if you astral project or travel and you meet people and even have a conversation with them and hugs that they don't have any knowledge of such a thing. In this sense it would seem like astral projecting is similar to dreams where the people you dream about don't know it although I have had instances where the people in my dreams also knew that I saw them. What is your view on this or your experience.
Old 23-05-2016, 06:47 PM
Master
There was a time when I was visiting a foreign country and I was travelling with my boss. I was asleep one night when I just found myself out of my body and I went to the room of my boss and found him praying for me. The next thing I just stepped back into my country and I went home and found my ex sleeping, I deliberately woke him up to say hi and it lasted for a few seconds. The next thing I was at one of the shopping centers nearby saying goodbye to a long time friend. We were coming from a restaurant and we hugged at the boom gates and we were both very sad about having to say goodbye after a long time as friends, When I turned around one of my colleagues were standing behind me to say hello to me and we hugged. I left in a hurry to go back home and I was walking on foot. When I was about to reach an intersection I saw an ambulance and on the road was dead person covered with white linen. I had a strong feeling that was me and I turned around and the next thing in was inside my body again. None of those people knew that I saw them or talked to them; they had no idea what I was talking about
Old 23-05-2016, 09:13 PM
Super Moderator
Because you're in a completely different dimension when out of body, many people on the physical wouldn't know you were there. Also as soon as you step out of body you are no longer in 'your room' but in an astral space instead. Even though it may look exactly like your room.

It is also possible, and often happens that the astral consciousness slides into a dreamlike state, and fantasy takes over. That can even be a pleasant or very realistic fantasy about friends or loved ones. It takes a lot of practice to keep focused and alert.

But, once I went out of body and went into my husband's room. He had been sleeping in the next room because he hadn't been too well, and needed to get up to pee frequently. He had done that in order not to disturb my sleep, bless him.
Anyway I went into his room by passing through the closed door, and once in there, looked around and caught sight of him in bed. Then for some weird reason I felt it was unethical to just barge into someone's room like that on the astral! Of course that was silly under the circumstance, but the ethics hit me, and I backed out.
In the morning he said to me, "Did you come into my room in the middle of the night? I thought I saw you in the dark, standing there."

That. and other instances of similar, showed me that at least sometimes, it is possible to make straighforward contact with someone when out of body. But there are many variables.
Old 23-05-2016, 09:19 PM
Ascender

Arent all these experiences really just occurring in the mind? Isnt that a simpler explanation than leaving the body??
Old 23-05-2016, 09:23 PM
Super Moderator
Yes I suppose you are right, metal. They are taking place in consciousness. I think we call it "leaving the body" because to be honest, that is exactly what it feels like in a very tangible way. But the experience is basically taking place in consciousness.
Old 23-05-2016, 09:28 PM
Ascender

So they have no actual reality then???
Old 24-05-2016, 12:08 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
Because you're in a completely different dimension when out of body, many people on the physical wouldn't know you were there. Also as soon as you step out of body you are no longer in 'your room' but in an astral space instead. Even though it may look exactly like your room.

It is also possible, and often happens that the astral consciousness slides into a dreamlike state, and fantasy takes over. That can even be a pleasant or very realistic fantasy about friends or loved ones. It takes a lot of practice to keep focused and alert.

But, once I went out of body and went into my husband's room. He had been sleeping in the next room because he hadn't been too well, and needed to get up to pee frequently. He had done that in order not to disturb my sleep, bless him.
Anyway I went into his room by passing through the closed door, and once in there, looked around and caught sight of him in bed. Then for some weird reason I felt it was unethical to just barge into someone's room like that on the astral! Of course that was silly under the circumstance, but the ethics hit me, and I backed out.
In the morning he said to me, "Did you come into my room in the middle of the night? I thought I saw you in the dark, standing there."

That. and other instances of similar, showed me that at least sometimes, it is possible to make straighforward contact with someone when out of body. But there are many variables.

Thanks Tobi for giving an explanation of why people may not hear you in the astral but also providing your own experience with meeting people in the astral where they were aware of your presence.
Old 24-02-2017, 01:18 AM
Suspended
Knower
Well, when I want to giver my girlfriends a shameful dream, I do a white bible spell candle spell, just don't tell my hot holy fire reiki master teacher. I'm trying to maker her think it is her doing, and that I am all awe inspired.
Old 24-02-2017, 02:51 AM
Master
I agree with Tobi. It's not something we have control over as it takes both people to be aware of the event and then compare notes afterwards when back in body again. If the other person was too deep asleep and doesn't recall it then it doesn't mean it didn't happen, just that they don't recall it.

My ex and I were selling our co-owned house recently and are in a place in the physical world where we can't communicate effectively.
I watched over a series of dream where we met in the astral and worked out the details and came to agreements.
The following mornings after these meeting he would email me with a short offer on what he thought would be fair, it would be about what we had agreed to in the astral. I would accept as the offer had become fair due to the astral conversations.
I'm sure he has zero recall of this. But I found it a novel way to work things out with him from a place of love and fairness.
Admittedly my conscious mind didn't work this out, it was Higher Self/Eternal Self and his counter part. We just had 'inspiration' in waking form and a desire to not fight.

One of the nights he and I were talking and his new GF and her children were standing nearby but giving us space, when I was suddenly ripped out of the astral and back into my body which was flip-flopping dramatically on the bed. I saw myself flying backwards down a tunnel into my flip-flopping body and was thinking I'd need to explain to him why I had to abruptly exit.

I had no idea what was causing my body to be so utterly freaked out, my new sweetie was pinning me down saying wake up! Wake Up! I forced myself back into my body and calmed it. With it calmed some body memory flashes of what had happened to it while I was OBE filled in. I told him I had sensed something hit my chest and flap around on it, like maybe a bat had flown in the open sky light and landed on my chest and got a talon hooked in the bedspread. We searched and found of all things a metal bar which had come off the ceiling fan above us! It was about the size of a small bat with out stretched wings!

Best as I can figure out when it hit my body it spasmed in protection trying to throw off the invader, which caused the bar to flop, which caused it to spasm again and the bar to flip flop again and so on till I could get back into my body and sort things out.

It was a delight to discover the body has a type of defense mechanism even when our consciousness is not in it!
The body experiencing something hitting it certainly ripped me out of the astral and flying back to it! lol

The whole next day I fought the urge to call my Ex and explain why I was suddenly ripped away from our meeting - I seriously doubted he would have remembered it. LOL
Old 26-02-2017, 06:07 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi

Wow, that was great. I bet you felt really good after that experience. Thanks for sharing it with us.