Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 20-09-2011, 10:42 PM
geminilite

one for all the men out there :D help!!!!

hopefully you being the opposite gender to us ( the clearly more understandable women out there HEHEHE) can help all of us with this :

It seems to be a common trend at the moment for everyone i am talking to lol so i thought i would hopefully chase some good answers :p

why do men act like they are interested only to then act like they arent the next time to you see them or speak to them..

you know like giving all the body language signals and signs that show massive interest only to then revert back to completely normal.

Not only does it have most women who like you thinking they have no chance, it makes for plenty of coffee mornings being ruined by mushy heads and tears of confusion!

lol so please a little insight would be great lol
Old 20-09-2011, 10:54 PM
not human

Hi G. I'll take one for the team. I can only speak generally of course but men do tend to indentify more with their minds than woman do. As a result a man can appear contradictive at times depending on what his mind is telling him.
I can't speak for women but they appear to be more feeling based hence at times the conflict. Good luck with your inquiry.
Old 20-09-2011, 11:17 PM
Master
Some men think they they have to act like they think men should act.........those are not men...those are boys.

Find a real man and you will see different things............
Old 20-09-2011, 11:53 PM
geminilite

lol thanks both and yes dont worry i have a real man lol .. no worry there, but its more to do woth the confusing stuff liek signals they give .. one minute they are showing all those attraction signals and then wham next the are acting like its just someone normal who means nothing.. i know so many people right now all struggling with this.. and yes men do think with their minds, so does that mean that men only find you attractive at the one time their mind says it? lol for us women we draw conclusions such as maybe he is too scared of his own emotions to let them show freely, or perhaps they are players and just enjoy the flattery lol

which ever the case may be it just seems that just about most men, no matter the age or experience ( unless waaaay to confident ) just go through this really awkward stage of back and forth.. unless of course us women dont show them reciprecation and so they back off again.. till another time. .. hmmm now theres a thought, but again its a womans point of view when really we are trying to get a peek inside the mans mind ... :S
Old 21-09-2011, 12:06 AM
Master
Well I can not speak on every men because I don't know every man. I can only speak on myself.

When you say see them again. How long of an absence are you referring to? Why would a man change his mind all of a sudden? It can be anything really. It can be as simple as he changed his mind. People do do that from time to time. It could also be that they met someone else in that time between your meetings. Perhaps there was more than one person at the time and then they decided on the other. Perhaps they just wanted to flirt and nothing more. There is also the possibility that they got out of a bad relationship and don't want to rush into something, or are shy. Even though they flirted before. Perhaps they were already in a relationship and their others caught them flirting so they stopped it.

So there can be many reasons they changed their mind.. Or they just don't know what it is that they want.
Old 21-09-2011, 01:04 AM
Master
Geminilite... Whether with a man or a woman, when there is openness one time you see them and closed the next there's some fear of being vulnerable in them.

You can't change this self-protection in someone else, but you can keep letting go of your expectations so you are present in each moment as it is and don't feel so jerked up and down.

Xan

Old 21-09-2011, 03:25 AM
not human

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
Geminilite... Whether with a man or a woman, when there is openness one time you see them and closed the next there's some fear of being vulnerable in them.

You can't change this self-protection in someone else, but you can keep letting go of your expectations so you are present in each moment as it is and don't feel so jerked up and down.

Xan
Oh yes Xan aims....swings and.........its outta the park folks..... solid advice

Last edited by not human : 21-09-2011 at 05:20 AM.
Old 22-09-2011, 03:24 PM
geminilite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan

Xan

Excellent point Xan. Def echo thoughts I,d been having about not worrying and just being present in each moment instead, far more sense and as I know from my own expe4ience its best to keep the head out of the situation lol otherwise you will drive yourself crazy with the details lol

Hopefully now there'll be a lot less confusion for us all now xx
Old 22-09-2011, 04:15 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by geminilite
... not worrying and just being present in each moment instead ... its best to keep the head out of the situation... otherwise you will drive yourself crazy

You got it!

Xan

Old 22-09-2011, 06:12 PM
geminilite

Quote:
You got it!

Xan

absolutely and feels soooo much better again :) now to let every one else know :P

thanks again Xan, you seem to have a fab way of reminding me of what i already know but seem to pay no attention to!