Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 16-11-2017, 09:40 PM
Guide

Left leg

In the middle of a dream I was about to do something physical (can't remember the rest of the dream so don't know what) and was told that since my left leg had come off a while ago (the whole leg from the top of the thigh) it should be ok as it had been put back on and was fully functional. The voice that told me wasn’t mine. I was trying in the dream to remember the operation of having it re-attached but couldn’t recall one or why it had come off in the first place and I kept thinking does that mean I shouldn't do this physical thing I was about to do then? I remember just standing there not quite knowing what to do next and as I was stirring from dream state to waking, something made my right hand flick right back as though someone had kicked it?
Old 16-11-2017, 10:02 PM
Master
mayb u bean on yore legs 2 mush sorry not gud it intert dreams just dreamin dreams i am

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 18-11-2017, 05:23 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perfection
God connects to your left leg primarily. That is why your right hand was kicked. It was diagonally the opposite side of your body to the part God connects to. God fills your leg with his/her spiritual presence. God always uses the diagonal trick to keep one from focusing on the area where God is connected. When you lie down at night focus 100% on your left leg & after a while you will feel a spiritual presence there. It is only God so do not worry.
The Egyptians made many art works showing how God is a plant that enters the hollow leg of each human. It does not look hollow to us but to God it is hollow & there is a portal in the soles of our feet.

That is what it all is. God is a part of you & connects inside your left leg & becomes one with you as you walk around the earth. So when it was time to get up & start walking around earth again God told you that your leg had been removed & reconnected & you were good to go. Then God used one of his other legs to kick your right hand to take your focus off of your left leg. I know it sounds ludicrous & I don't expect you to believe a word of it. LOL. But it is the facts.

This man is pointing with one hand to a hollow leg with an orb & a plant on top of it, & his other hand is pointing to a man holding a hollow leg to his lower torso. This is to symbolise that the plant or the tree of eternal life puts the soul orb through the hollow leg of the human & lifts it up into the lower torso. And the Plant stays in the hollow leg as the soul orb experiences human life. Then at night the plant removes the soul orb back through the leg & takes it to other worlds for many years outside of time.

This is showing how the tree of life connects to our legs & places a magical being underneath us.

There is a foot on the table with a plant on top of it reaching upward, & under the foot there are soul orbs & cones from the tree of eternal life. Souls grow inside the cones from the tree, & the orbs & human bodies are connected to the cones & are different layers of them. There are human lower torsos on the right to symbolise that God or The Tree of Eternal Life connects firstly to the lower torso of us all, through the feet.

This image shows a narrow pod hanging from the leg. This is to symbolise that The Tree of Eternal Life hangs on your leg & connects to it. And under his chair you can see a plant growing, to symbolise that The Tree of Eternal Life is under everyone & connects to their legs.

I know it is so strange. Christianity starts off by telling people that they are not allowed to have the knowledge of God's Trees. That was a way of breaking from the older religions that knew all about the trees. Still God appeared as a small tree or bush in Egypt when Moses was tending the flock, & straight away it told him to take his shoes off. God tells me to do that every day! It helps if you uncover your feet in the morning before you rise. You will feel a rush of spirit as God fills your temple, starting at the feet

I have no religion Perfection, I'm open to anything that resonates with me. Nothing sounds ridiculous to me, I'm fertile soil so to speak. It's interesting about the plants and trees in these beautiful images. I've found the perfect grounding technique for me and if I told you what that was, you wouldn't believe me lol
Old 18-11-2017, 05:28 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by dream jo
mayb u bean on yore legs 2 mush sorry not gud it intert dreams just dreamin dreams i am

Thank you Jo