Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 14-05-2016, 06:04 PM
Master
Writing your life into Existence?

Quote:
Originally Posted by guthrio
Miss Hepburn,

What an excellent source of wisdom you have provided here from Neville Goddard !! Thank you for this treasure !

I was quite happy to see Mr. Goddard corroborate what Bashar was speaking of in my previous post in this thread (i.e. about being the vibration of what you want) You must "see" the reality you prefer as now existing in the moment. Then, it will become tangible in your outer reality...., gleaned from the 1st reference.

......with Neville's statement from Prayer The Art of Believing: "Assume the feeling of your wish fulfilled and continue feeling that it is fulfilled until that which you feel objectifies itself."

Hope this, and the references to Neville Goddard's site, below, help....

Reference: http://iasos.com/metaphys/bashar/#Blueprint

Reference: http://www.prayertheartofbelieving.com/ Prayer The Art of Believing

Reference: http://www.feelingisthesecret.org/ Feeling is the Secret

Girlsearching,

As Miss Hepburn said, in her previous post, "I should have said this earlier", as well:

....namely that what Prince, Michael Jackson, and Octavia Butler did by writing their dreams in journals...you can do, as well.

The secret is not so much whether you write them on paper....as it is whether you've indelibly written them on the "pages" of your heart and mind....because THERE is where the Power in you accesses them.

....and THERE is where no thing or no one has the power to erase them from your heart and mind...except you who placed them there.

And by giving your own dreams the very same intensity of feeling and clarity as Prince, Michael, and Octavia have done....you, too, will be able to "write your own life into existence" with all the "AUTHOR"-ity (get it?) of All the Power There Is.

....to transform your life into the "best-seller" of your dreams...objectified.

What you write "as" your life....changes everyone else's !!

Just as Michael's, Prince's, and Octavia's achievements have impacted countless lives, so will others feel the impact of your achievements just as meaningfully...in theirs!

....but you have to Go for it!

Can you imagine what achieving your dreams would feel like ?

Why, it would be out of this world !!

Reference: http://www.nevillegoddardoutofthisworld.org/

Reference: http://www.nevillegoddardfreedomforall.org/chapter-four The Secret of Feeling.
“Why, that’s true! I am a perfect, unlimited gull!” Jonathan opened his eyes asking, "Where are we?” The Elder Chiang said, “We’re on some planet with a green sky and a double star for a sun.” Jonathan made a scree of delight. “IT WORKS!" “Well, of course it works, Jon,” said Chiang. “It always works, when you know what you’re doing." (and even when you don't)

Last edited by guthrio : 14-05-2016 at 10:36 PM.
Old 03-08-2016, 10:30 PM
Knower

Very interesting thread! I love writing myself and I've used stories to get my feelings out sometimes. There are some things I felt would be "impossible" to happen for me in this reality but I wrote stories as if they did and it helped me to feel better. For example relating to a specific person who I wanted to be with.

I do believe this works in a sense because I wrote stories based on a man I believed was some sort of "soul connection". He was in a relationship with someone else and had kids. In one of the stories I changed the details and he had just one child, a son. And then last year I met a man who turned out to have a girlfriend and son. (We were just online friends and never met in person. At first he didn't tell me about his family and I thought he was single and interested in a relationship but then he told me he just wanted to be friends because he was bringing his family over to the UK). I'd used a different name in another of the stories and his name was similar to that but with the letters scrambled! So I believe I attracted that.

I worked on releasing the first man since I wrote those stories and have felt so much better. More recently I've written a story about an imaginary boyfriend (not based on any real person) and I like to read that over for manifesting. Good luck if you try this method, girlsearching. Or if you've tried it already, since I see you posted this in April. :)

P.S. I love the phrase "Writing your life into Existence!" :)
Old 05-08-2016, 04:00 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by guthrio
Girlsearching,

As Miss Hepburn said, in her previous post, "I should have said this earlier", as well:

....namely that what Prince, Michael Jackson, and Octavia Butler did by writing their dreams in journals...you can do, as well.

The secret is not so much whether you write them on paper....as it is whether you've indelibly written them on the "pages" of your heart and mind....because THERE is where the Power in you accesses them.

....and THERE is where no thing or no one has the power to erase them from your heart and mind...except you who placed them there.

And by giving your own dreams the very same intensity of feeling and clarity as Prince, Michael, and Octavia have done....you, too, will be able to "write your own life into existence" with all the "AUTHOR"-ity (get it?) of All the Power There Is.

....to transform your life into the "best-seller" of your dreams...objectified.

What you write "as" your life....changes everyone else's !!

Just as Michael's, Prince's, and Octavia's achievements have impacted countless lives, so will others feel the impact of your achievements just as meaningfully...in theirs!

....but you have to Go for it!

Can you imagine what achieving your dreams would feel like ?

Why, it would be out of this world !!

Reference: http://www.nevillegoddardoutofthisworld.org/

Reference: http://www.nevillegoddardfreedomforall.org/chapter-four The Secret of Feeling.

I will write my dreams and goals in a journal it's just matter of making them into a reality .
Old 05-08-2016, 04:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by girlsearching
I will write my dreams and goals in a journal
it's just a matter of making them into a reality

So sorry to say this...but, for direction and help only...
there is still that hint of doubt reflected in those words, no?

The mind with it's beliefs and doubts is so tricky...sometimes
we don't even see where it 'gets' us.

I had a bodybuilding friend tell me yesterday his only fear is
not wanting to die of a painful cancer.
(Those here? Now, what will he draw to him?....That's right!)

I said, " Fear? That's not the right attitude to have!
Have the attitude I have!
I dare cancer to even think for one second it will get a foothold in my body.
There is NO WAY cancer is going to mess with ME!"

This is a war, my friends...and ridiculous beliefs are the enemy.
They are the microscopic worm in the wood.

You can be and do have anything you want. Period.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 12-08-2016, 04:40 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
So sorry to say this...but, for direction and help only...
there is still that hint of doubt reflected in those words, no?

The mind with it's beliefs and doubts is so tricky...sometimes
we don't even see where it 'gets' us.

I had a bodybuilding friend tell me yesterday his only fear is
not wanting to die of a painful cancer.
(Those here? Now, what will he draw to him?....That's right!)

I said, " Fear? That's not the right attitude to have!
Have the attitude I have!
I dare cancer to even think for one second it will get a foothold in my body.
There is NO WAY cancer is going to mess with ME!"

This is a war, my friends...and ridiculous beliefs are the enemy.
They are the microscopic worm in the wood.

You can be and do have anything you want. Period.

@Miss Hepburn you are right, there is a sense of self doubt in my post. I just don't really think I will accomplish my dreams and goals. For Instance my mother has been harping to me about studying for my driver's ed test, it's the written portion of the test, not the physical road test where I'm having troubles at. I'm from a small town in Wisconsin, and while I can easily hop on the city buses for my transpiration needs I know that driving is essential in life. I can't rely on my family and relatives to chauffeur me around for rest of my life. Right now I keep on procrastinating studying my drivers ed booklet because I figure I'm not going to pass(I took it 5 times) Wisconsin's DMV sends you a letter in the mail saying in oder to take the 6th test you have to have a written consent of signatures saying that you studied for how many hours. I haven't went back to the DMV since 6/01/2015 of last year in the summer. I know that negative thoughts can make it difficult but I figure I won't be able to pass my drivers ed test. I'm also terrified to get behind a wheel of a car.( I could end up in a accident). I know I can't keep on avoiding learning how to drive forever.
Old 14-11-2017, 01:27 AM
Master
I'd wish I'd realized this sooner.
I think that's something people don't instill in kids nearly enough, if at all. That you can manifest your dreams and your destiny. People waste lifetimes not realizing the power they do have.
Old 07-10-2018, 11:32 AM
Master
My Affirmations list keeps growing. Also it helps to say it aloud repeatedly .