Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 25-12-2015, 05:25 AM
life.love.regret.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tridek
Can you describe more about yourselves? Would you say you are an awakened being that lived their life as a gorilla?

Yes. We are awake.

I’ve noticed when you speak you speak very honest and straightforward. Do you think humans could benefit from this way of being?

Yes. We speak our truth all of the time. If humans would live more fully and believe that they are one with this whole universe then the problems of this age would be less dramatic.

We would like to talk now. We want to say that we are humans too. Many of us have lived our lives and have reincarnated as humans who live now. We are humans, gorillas, and countless other beings. We have chosen this form to show you how to live your life better. Please, accept us as we are. We are not only gorillas but also a variety of living beings. Please, do not think of us as something beneath you. Consciousness breathes in us and it breathes in all humans as well. We are who we are and we want you to be simple and honest like you have called the gorilla form. Who we are is beings who are awake and aware. Full of life and full of joy we offer you our presence. We love very much and we will for you to be free. Listen and be aware of your binds. Understand that you are not free. Listen and be aware that you are free in God. We are here as the divine beings that rest alongside you on this Earth and we want you to understand that we are here with you as fellow beings. Please, be with us in peace and you will observe harmony. First we must understand that we are beings of light, not beings of flesh. Once you understand us in that way we are no longer a beverage or snack but rather a being of light.

Jordank, I hope the part about them being all beings too helped answer your question about their population!

You mention that you speak your truth. Does this mean that we can have our truth and your truth may not apply to us?
Old 25-12-2015, 05:39 AM
Ascender
This is what they say.

Our truth comes from our heart. It does not mean that your truth is the same as ours.

I'd like to clarify a little personally (this is the channeler). When they say our truth they mean they feel what they feel and they don't sugar coat it like I've noticed I do. It is a state of genuine being and expressing that honest state rather than what people often do (express what they don't feel). So for example, a gorilla might feel admiration to another gorilla and they express it as such. A human might feel admiration to another human and say it in a variety of ways or not at all. I didn't get the feeling that they were saying they speak absolute truth, but rather they say what's in their hearts. When they said they speak their truth all of the time they meant that they are genuine was the feeling behind it.