Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 03-01-2015, 03:19 PM
& VIII

i think this is for you ...

This is a little strange. Some days I think I feel your presence, and its random like when I'm walking down the sidewalk late in the night or near me when I'm sitting on the couch watching something. Your voice is as clear as when I first heard it on the telephone, and the way your mouth forms- the corners lift slightly in that small smirk, I felt your electricity beaming behind your eyes. I guess you lit me up.

You were loved, you wont be forgotten, and thank you
Old 03-01-2015, 04:06 PM
Ascender
Well, this is not for me :) but I loved what you wrote. I can relate to part of it. I think you write beautifully. I got goosebumps while reading this. Thanks for sharing
Old 03-01-2015, 11:21 PM
& VIII

Thank you bluebutterflycr

I'd hope these types of automated posts relate with someone somewhere
Old 04-01-2015, 12:30 AM
Master
Sometimes that is all we need to hear from our tf s to move on. That we mattered as much as they mattered to the left behind.
Old 04-01-2015, 02:16 AM
Master
It is really lovely to get messages from them or the Universe through others words. When they fear you or the connection, words seem to be the last gift you receive, if ever. This weekend, I found out my twin proposed marriage to the woman he loves. Although I am so utterly happy for him to have found love in his life and having had the opportunity to meet her, as well as having him forewarn me that he was going to marry her, I still hurt. A lot. Thank you for your words & VIII, they meant something to me.
Old 04-01-2015, 02:23 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by & VIII
Thank you bluebutterflycr

I'd hope these types of automated posts relate with someone somewhere

Yes :). In my case I am still in contact with him, and I am still loving him with all my heart and soul. Actually soon I am going to see him!!! I am very excited!!! We are not always together, we live in different countries. And the way you describe how you feel your SC/TF is beautiful.
Old 04-01-2015, 02:31 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by vis-à-vis
It is really lovely to get messages from them or the Universe through others words. When they fear you or the connection, words seem to be the last gift you receive, if ever. This weekend, I found out my twin proposed marriage to the woman he loves. Although I am so utterly happy for him to have found love in his life and having had the opportunity to meet her, as well as having him forewarn me that he was going to marry her, I still hurt. A lot. Thank you for your words & VIII, they meant something to me.

Im sorry. I know exactly how u Feel. All the forewarning In the world could still not help us from feeling the pain.
Old 04-01-2015, 02:47 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Impulsv
Im sorry. I know exactly how u Feel. All the forewarning In the world could still not help us from feeling the pain.

Thank you, I remember when you were going through it and I was preparing myself, thinking this is what I am up for!! You're doing so well

I have had company all weekend up until now, it's Sunday afternoon, so I finally got to cry (if that's what you call those weird guttural sounds) for the first time since hearing his news and it came from my soul, without any thought or blame or anger it was just my being wanting to let out it's pain. And this is what it is all about I guess, him going deeper and deeper into my pain and extracting it, if that's the right term. Who knows how the next year will pan out, hopefully this is a blessing in disguise for me, maybe I can start living my life without the thought of him ever returning for me. Maybe he is offering me some freedom.
Old 04-01-2015, 02:50 AM
Master
It somehow does make u return complete focus on urself. I'm focusing on healing myself n delving deep to heal all of my parts tf or not. I'm reducing self. Not going to lie I broke down New Years eve n let the pain out to grieve this connection. I'd be Lito g if I told u that the only way that Id ever focus 100 percent on my was to take away all hope of reunion with my tf. Before it was us as a goal now it's just me.
Old 04-01-2015, 02:53 AM
Master
After breakdown I did have a glimpse my heart was so open to God in his surrender that it felt the same love I felt toward my tf then it hit me. This is how I'm supposed to love God n the source this is surrender.
Thanks to this song who loved you first.
It was like my heart burst open n loved God.
http://youtu.be/GAIREs6xxWE