Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 21-10-2014, 03:28 PM
Knower
I found Abraham at a garage sale of all places - it was a time in my life when I really needed to remember the truth of what I am, and what all of this is ;) I like Abraham because what they say matches up to a lot of what Seth says in all of his material (an entity who was channeled through Jane Roberts in the 60's, 70's and 80's)

Our minds are truly amazing, and I believe that we can change any circumstance in our lives!
Old 22-10-2014, 02:38 AM
I love Seth.

Law of Attraction says, "That which is like unto itself is drawn." Vibrations are always matched.
So, as you experience the contrast which inspires the new desire, this new desire, whether it is a strong one
or a soft one, is summoning unto itself proportionately. And as it summons, it is always answered. It is the basis of our Universe:
When it is asked, it is always given. Humans think they are asking with their words, or even with their action — and
sometimes you are — but the Universe is not responding to your words or your action.
The Universe is responding to your vibrational calling. :)
---Abraham

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 22-10-2014, 10:02 AM
I see myself in perfect health. I see myself in absolute prosperity.
I see myself invigorated with life, appreciating, again, this physical life experience which
I wanted so very much as I decided to be a physical Being.
It is glorious to be here, a physical Being,
making decisions with my physical brain but accessing the power of the Universe
through the power of the Law of Attraction.

-Abraham

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 23-10-2014, 04:42 AM
The whole point of the physical experience is the expansion beyond that which is.
That's why eternity is eternal.
That's why there is something more than now, because the now will foster the desire
that the Non-Physical Energy will answer.
That's why there is eternally more. Always has been, always will be.

---Abraham

Old 23-10-2014, 02:35 PM
Here's a rule of thumb that will help you: If you believe that something is good,
and you do it, it benefits you.
If you believe that something is bad, and you do it, it is a very detrimental experience.
---Abraham

Old 24-10-2014, 11:43 AM
Aren't you just thrilled that there are billions of beings of intelligence within you?
Cells that each know what's best for them?
And as they find what's best for them, it is
ultimately what's best for you—unless you're focused upon something unwanted and using that as
your excuse to block the flow.

They are asking, Non-Physical is answering.
Are you in the way or are you letting it flow?
That's what this "Letting go and letting God" is all about.
It's about relaxing and no longer hindering the communication between the individual askers.
Every particle gets to individually decide.
And as every particle asks, it is answered—and the Whole continues to thrive.

---Abraham
Excerpted from the workshop: Sedona, AZ on August 05, 2000

Old 25-10-2014, 03:22 AM
Be easy about this. Be playful about it. Let your dominant intent to be to feel good,
and if you don't feel good, then let your dominant intent be to feel relief. If you feel your way through it,
you can come quickly to your Core Energy, and when you do that
only good can then flow to you.

~Abraham

Old 25-10-2014, 12:11 PM
You never get it done, and you cannot get it wrong.
Life is supposed to be fun: you are creator, you are a focusing mechanism, and you are here in
an environment that is very conducive to that.
When you get hold of an idea, play it out for the pleasure in it.
If you are doing it for any other reason, then you are not connecting
to your Source Energy.

---Abraham

Old 26-10-2014, 02:51 PM
Appreciation and love, and alignment to that which is Source, is the ultimate "giving back,"
so to speak, for in your pain or struggle, you have nothing to give back.

What you are living is always an exact
replication of your vibrational patterns of thought.

Nothing could be more fair than life as you are living it,
for as you are thinking, you are vibrating, and as you are vibrating, you are attracting—
and so you are always getting back the essence of what you are giving.

---Abraham
Excerpted from the workshop: Money and the Law of Attraction on August 31, 2008

Old 27-10-2014, 04:22 PM
Hard work is not the path to Well-Being.
Feeling good is the path to Well-Being.
You don't create through action; you create through vibration.
And then, your vibration calls action from you.