Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 26-11-2010, 09:40 PM
17 yrs of separation

I am Free ! At last

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Ywif51EZmo]

The last time we saw eachother we were teenagers. That was seventeen years ago.

I asked Archangel Michael for help.

I have imagined us loving eachother deeply. I felt the Bliss and felt the longing for that devine feeling.

I have asked MyAdultSelf to ask MyTeenageSelf to let Him go.
My TeenageSelf didn't want to. I felt pain. I said to Her that everything will be alright she is loved by God. I asked Her to come into me and let him go.
When two of us reunited we watch him fade away.
I felt releif . I felt light, and serene. The last glimpse of him was beautiful . He floated away in the colours of rainbow. There was no more two of us in this Life Teenage Me and Adult Me. Just one whole person. I felt FREE. Born again.

As to my soulmate, we have made the contract up there to Love, separate and reunite only if we ASCEND. Until than our Love would not be blissful. But that is in God's hands and it has to do with the choices of both of us.

He was representing God's love that I had to feel in order to grow. I am greatful. Blessings to all. 17, now turned into 36 :)))
Old 26-11-2010, 10:01 PM
17 yrs of separation

Thank you I am also happy that I will not be holding him back finding the Bliss he couldn't find for 17 years and yes, eternally and truly I will always love him but without the pain.
Old 26-11-2010, 10:07 PM
debbie.b

hey 17.......luv ya sweety, good on ya!!! x
Old 26-11-2010, 10:12 PM
17 yrs of separation

Luv you I will write to you from my gmail

Hey if it wasn't for my nondescending soulmate I would have met ya !!! Another dinky bonus :)))
Old 26-11-2010, 10:25 PM
debbie.b

Quote:
Originally Posted by 17 yrs of separation
Luv you I will write to you from my gmail

Hey if it wasn't for my nondescending soulmate I would have met ya !!! Another dinky bonus :)))

see....all things happen for a reason ;-)
Old 26-11-2010, 10:40 PM
17 yrs of separation

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1m4a...eature=related

Beautiful for meditative state of Mind

Oh God loves us so
Old 26-11-2010, 11:07 PM
debbie.b

Quote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1m4apVBd8s&feature=related

Beautiful for meditative state of Mind

Oh God loves us so

lol hypnotised myself with that rose!!!!!
Old 26-11-2010, 11:28 PM
17 yrs of separation

Good, now you can feel tipsy after one drink and not spend whole lot "))
Hey there are some pretty darn powerful stuff on ytube, 2nd hand connection watched/listened to some low vibe new music and fell in trans for days...not sure how is that stuff called but dunno wanna know, happiness comes from us and above kissy
Old 26-11-2010, 11:33 PM
debbie.b

Quote:
Good, now you can feel tipsy after one drink and not spend whole lot "))
Hey there are some pretty darn powerful stuff on ytube, 2nd hand connection watched/listened to some low vibe new music and fell in trans for days...not sure how is that stuff called but dunno wanna know, happiness comes from us and above kissy

i get sent some really great youtube stuff from my spiritual/soul connect family on facebook. it's like woahhh where does this stuff come from.....it's amazing!!!
Old 27-11-2010, 04:34 PM
17 yrs of separation

Day after

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXFHf...eature=related

I did the same exercise imagining him leaving Teenage Me separating from his Teenage Self reuiniting with his AdultSelf and embracing his wife. This song is what I imagined his wife singing to him as he needs to open his heart to her now

I miss him but I am not hurting any more.

Oh how beautiful it feels to be One, God loves us so