Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 21-11-2010, 09:21 PM
LadyImpreza1111

I am not competing by any means. All I know is that karmic soulmates prepare us for the real thing. I'm just stating that the connection I had with my karmic soulmate was painful. There wasn't any bliss.Just tons of lies, manipulation, and emotional abuse. He had the opposite effect on my that my twin does. And I'm glad our connection didn't last that long. If thats the case, I probably would have committed suicide a long time ago.

Ultimately there is a test with karmic soulmates.........and THAT is to determine if we are capable of loving unconditionally, and if we can truly "let go." And if we can't...........the tests will probably get more difficult until we "pass the test." And when we "pass the test".............then twin comes shortly after.
Old 21-11-2010, 09:23 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by 17 yrs of separation
Dear Falling Star,
Yes I knew that he is not TF as he would often close the door in my dreams.
But I sense that I am not enjoying this conversation. I meditated to find out why.
It felt like you, LadyI and I are competing with each other as to whose connection is stronger or better for the lack of better term.
That can only come from Ego. I regret if my Ego came out I didn't like it.
In my heart I've known that he is only one for me here and now. If not connected now we have the chance to do that in the next life time. As you probably know... the war is the negative pull created by negative forces as to ruin devine connections.
As loosing the home and friends wasn't hard enough. Ego-out, light in blessings

OH noo 17, i did not intend to come from ego, that was not my intention. I was just talking my truth!

I sincerely apologise if my post was taken in that context. (hug)

The soul connections are a learning experience for all of us. And most times painful because of our ego's.

*We find the path of wisdom....along the trail of tears*

*Your vision will become clear only when YOU look into YOUR heart. who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside AWAKENS*- Carl Jung
Old 21-11-2010, 09:24 PM
LadyImpreza1111

Hon. She's referring to my posts. Not yours.
Old 21-11-2010, 09:39 PM
Ascender
well it's only by "walking the walk........That anyone gets to talk the talk" so to speak.

Twinflames have to transcend human conditioning and ego as part of the soulgrowth needed to truly connect.

*Your vision will become clear only when YOU look into YOUR heart. who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside AWAKENS*- Carl Jung
Old 21-11-2010, 09:56 PM
17 yrs of separation

I love you both as we We are the One. It would be interesting to find the chart as to show different levels of Karmic Connections low frequency ones, like enemy connection or revenge contemt based ones at the bottom, with TF on the top, Love KC (lkc) as mine below it.
I heard this is very hard to find, there is nothing on the net. Special book stores my have it. Anyways dear new friends should you stumble upon it please let me know.

The question: Yes but I thought TF only comes if you are in the last life time here? I am not ufortunatelly, close but not in the last sigh
Old 21-11-2010, 09:57 PM
LadyImpreza1111

I don't think there is a chart.
Old 21-11-2010, 10:03 PM
17 yrs of separation

Do you know answer to my question above? Does TF only come only if we are in our last life time on Earth? Thank you thank you thank you
Old 21-11-2010, 10:06 PM
Ascender
I read somewhere that twins do come together in consecutive lifetimes in order to ascend. I have been shown past life with my twin as all is stored in cellular memory.

If i remember where i read it i will let you know 17.

But the only truth you can ever believe is within yourself. your own inner knowing!

Old 21-11-2010, 10:16 PM
17 yrs of separation

Fallen Star,
What a beautiful answer. Yes I know . I do. I feel it in my DNA when I hear humming and my body is shaking as it is plugged to the electricity. I call it vortex, some call it other names....I will leave labels for now. I must contact him as that is what I need to do right now. Otherwise it may be too late. Wish me luck and love.
Old 21-11-2010, 10:20 PM
Ascender
Sendind and surrounding you with love and light 17. leave it in the arms of the angels. of course i wish you luck! (hug)