Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Time Travel

Old 09-07-2012, 10:57 AM
amy green

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
Well I did have a post, and now its gone, I think I said that the six can look like an eight, that is on those digital clocks, I have mistaken the time this way many times.

Yes psychoslice, this was my point - forgot to mention that this could occur on a digital clock.

Do you see the funny side/irony of your post going missing (when we're discussing lost time etc)?
Old 09-07-2012, 11:39 AM
Dragonfhain

Hmm, this happened to me a few days ago. It was 8 in the morning, (And I am positive of this because my analog clock and my the time on my computer!) and I went outside for a little walk. 5 minutes maybe? Came back in and it was 9:30! All of this I am certain of. I only went down to the horses and came back to the house! Anyway, sorry for hijacking your thread goldentimes So, maybe it was the fact that it was early in the morning and you couldn't see the time properly, or you has the same thing happen to me!

psychoslice, as I was going through the replies to this thread I also noticed that!
Old 09-07-2012, 04:43 PM
goldentimes

I understand that everyone can read the time wrong and I have done that, but I'm quite shore that I did read the clock right!!
The clock is quite large with a red light. I understand if my clock had handles on it and you just woken up and therefore read the handles wrong.
I think it's one of those things that is strange but true?.

Best Regards & Blessings!
Old 09-07-2012, 07:17 PM
amy green

Goldentimes - oh sorry...when I read in your OP that it was a clock radio, I assumed it would be a digital clock. Well then, you're no more nearer solving this mystery here are you?

Old 18-07-2012, 06:22 PM
Knower

There is something odd about time. The Guides are referring to this as 'New Time'. It will take me some time to better grasp what they might be hinting at.

Just my swirling thoughts…

Many have noticed that time feels like it is speeding up. If memory serves me.. even science has discovered new aspects about time.

Last week my Dad’s internal clock was all kinds of messed up. Four out of five days he awoke, got dressed and went to sit in the living room prior to his daily jaunt to the senior center… at 2:30-ish in the morning! Very unusual for Pop as he is ‘ate up’ with clocks and being 'on time". This week he is running just a tad later than usual in the mornings. It will be interesting to see what occurs next.

Time is fluid and I think we may be beginning to see and feel this on Earth. Linear time is still currently a connection with being here on Earth and still has it’s uses… such as choosing a time to meet another person for lunch. I am wondering if a part of the Shift will indeed include a change in the way we flow with time.

As an individual we might think of our personal life as a trickle or spring of water that in time meets with others and we flow into a ‘stream’ of consciousness together. Think of how good we feel when we are with others of like mind. Time seems to fly and stand still at the same time. From this stream we again join others… a river of time with islands? Eventually some energies combine and join the ocean of time? LOL I have yet to think about what the ocean of time joins.

There are swirls and eddies of time within time. I may not know where the ‘time’ is going but I am certainly up for the trip and the adventure.

Love, hugs, hope and blessings.
Old 03-08-2012, 01:42 PM
Master
I have never been able to wear watches and so I have a very good internal clock.

It was the one thing my ex liked to give me. So I have abt 10 watches with dead batteries...could never get them to last and gave up replacing them, LOL.

I have noticed this year that the time has seemed to "speed up".
Or, my perception & tracking of linear time is less in sync now.
This week in particular I remember noticing this and then saw this thread.
I'm still up before the alarm, whenever I set it.
Yet there is a sense of not being in sync...or stepping out of that mode...
thus linear time seems to run ahead whilst we are still moving at our true pace.

I suppose that was why in days gone by, they used the sun and also bells and chimes in the village square...to keep ppl on track...
People were less scheduled then off-work...and that work followed the flow of the day and didn't wait till the clock struck the hour mark. They could reconnect to soul time more easily.

Perhaps we are only getting back to that, but with more awareness of what is is and how it is natural to us to experience time in this deeper way, having had to give up some of that connection since the coming of the industrial age and the regimented workday.

Peace & blessings,
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 21-08-2012, 11:13 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeekingTheShift
There is something odd about time. The Guides are referring to this as 'New Time'. It will take me some time to better grasp what they might be hinting at.

Just my swirling thoughts…

Many have noticed that time feels like it is speeding up. If memory serves me.. even science has discovered new aspects about time.

Last week my Dad’s internal clock was all kinds of messed up. Four out of five days he awoke, got dressed and went to sit in the living room prior to his daily jaunt to the senior center… at 2:30-ish in the morning! Very unusual for Pop as he is ‘ate up’ with clocks and being 'on time". This week he is running just a tad later than usual in the mornings. It will be interesting to see what occurs next.

Time is fluid and I think we may be beginning to see and feel this on Earth. Linear time is still currently a connection with being here on Earth and still has it’s uses… such as choosing a time to meet another person for lunch. I am wondering if a part of the Shift will indeed include a change in the way we flow with time.

As an individual we might think of our personal life as a trickle or spring of water that in time meets with others and we flow into a ‘stream’ of consciousness together. Think of how good we feel when we are with others of like mind. Time seems to fly and stand still at the same time. From this stream we again join others… a river of time with islands? Eventually some energies combine and join the ocean of time? LOL I have yet to think about what the ocean of time joins.

There are swirls and eddies of time within time. I may not know where the ‘time’ is going but I am certainly up for the trip and the adventure.

Love, hugs, hope and blessings.

Karl Johan Calleman writes about this in his three books about the Mayan Calendar which he decoded a number of years back.

According to his calculations the fastest day was October 28, 2011
Old 08-06-2015, 09:34 PM
Master
hi

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldentimes
Hi all, I didn't know if I am putting this under the right place, but I had a funny morning.

I woke up this morning and looked at my clock-radio which said 6:51am (I thought). I got up to go to the loo and sat there like you do, which is find. But when I went back to bed, I'd sat there and looked at my clock-radio, this time it said 9:00am. I wasn't on the loo that long? was I?

Now, can anyone work this one out?
Best Regards & Blessings!

yea evry thng stiilll mre 2 cum

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 11-06-2015, 08:01 PM
Master
it flyss by

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 13-06-2015, 08:58 PM
Master