Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Time Travel

Old 15-03-2011, 11:48 AM
Rainbow Maker

Color Is it possible to 'bend' time?

Today, at work, as I drive for work takes a certain amount of time do travel to the places I need to at the required speed limit. I covered a distance in an amazing time but I'm not sure how it did it, I literally cut hours off my travel.
Old 15-03-2011, 12:41 PM
Uhmar

it is called Chonokinesis
Old 15-03-2011, 01:32 PM
LightFilledHeart

Years ago I read about something called a tesseract. It is the act of "pinching" time and space together so-as to be able to step from one part of the universe into a very distant one in a matter of a nano-second. It made total sense to me, and I suspect that is how advanced E.T.'s manage to traverse the vast distances they do in order to interact with other life forms
Old 15-03-2011, 04:23 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbow Maker
Today, at work, as I drive for work takes a certain amount of time do travel to the places I need to at the required speed limit. I covered a distance in an amazing time but I'm not sure how it did it, I literally cut hours off my travel.
I've heard recently that more and more of us will be doing this. I wasn't your imagination.
Old 16-03-2011, 10:02 AM
Rainbow Maker

Wow Uhmar ... im googling Chonokinesis now. Lightfilledheart, that does make total sense to me and I know that is how other lifeforms travel .... I kept thinking nothing is impossible, there are so many possibilities out there that we havent even touched on yet and yes In Progress I also thought that if I am exeriencing this others would be too and due to the time we are living in now it will become more prominent. Thanks guys! Love and light xo
Old 16-03-2011, 07:03 PM
Master
The tesseract is the next dimensional figure in the series square, cube, tesseract. It's a four dimensional cube. If you look in Wiki, there is a rotating model of it which will drive you crazy if you look at it too long.
Old 17-03-2011, 01:32 PM
LightFilledHeart

Quote:
Originally Posted by norseman
The tesseract is the next dimensional figure in the series square, cube, tesseract. It's a four dimensional cube. If you look in Wiki, there is a rotating model of it which will drive you crazy if you look at it too long.

Sounds too complicated for me to wrap my head around! I can, though, accept the simple illustration of an ant walking down a two dimensional line and someone "pinching" that line together to enable the ant to step from one place/time/reality into a vastly distant one instantaneously The concept was illustrated in Newberry award winning author Madaleine L'Engle's first book in a three part series. The books are entitled "A Wrinkle In Time", "The Wind In The Door", and "A Swiftly Tilting Planet". The theory of a tesseract is explained/illustrated in the first of the three books

Last edited by LightFilledHeart : 17-03-2011 at 06:22 PM.
Old 17-03-2011, 02:32 PM
Master
You know, I used to think of time as a dimension. The more I think about it though I think time is a force, more like gravity. We are essentially falling through time. To me this makes much more elegant sense than a dimensional model. So in order to time travel we need a process akin to flying through atmosphere (since that's how we overcome gravity). I would describe what you talk about as a sort of glider. Your descent through time was slowed down. I'm working on the mechanism for all of this. I'll let you know when you were five if I get it figured out
Old 18-03-2011, 12:30 PM
Rainbow Maker

Noresman ... I looked at that and it is quite amazing, thank you. I like that concept also Lightfilledheart, I will have to look that up. And athribiristan that does make a lot of sense, it so felt like I was gliding. Thank you. Looking forward to hearing how that went :)
Old 18-03-2011, 02:21 PM
Time

Time is bent everywhere in the universe.

Gravity/mass can distort time. The closer you are to a large object, the slower time will seem looking out fromthat object. The great pyrimid does this due to its mass and size (we dont really notice it, but its recordable).

For instance, if you were to take a ship to the center of the galaxy, and orbit around the giant black hole for 20 years ( to you), when you returned to earth, it would have been a hundred years ( this is a bit to wrap your head around im aware LOL). THis is also due to the speed in which you travel. So i guess you acn say you can bend time, with mass, and speed .

(stephen hawkings goes into great depth about this in his books, if your interested read them!)