Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 11-01-2018, 08:10 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturesflow
Yes.

When healing the inner child my shifts were more multi layered so as I cleared I entered my free spirited nature coming out and opening, after letting go that deep.. It was a regular occurrence to me. Often times I found places to safely exhibit myself and cut loose enough to open the pathway more integrated as my free spirited innocent self.

Most often it was being in the flow, where your mind didn't interfere and I went through a kind of reclaiming point of loss in myself, opening and creating itself again to see my own potential lost through trauma. If I think back to those points, recasting was part of recreating myself, opening the doorway to the potential lost through that process.

My childhood sweetheart and I broke up recently. It triggered an experience quite similar to what you speak of here. It was as if my perspective shifted completely. She inadvertently reminded me to get back to a simpler place, and to cast everything else aside. She showed me that I was stuck, and not honouring the purity of my existence. Now, I don't feel held back by anything. I feel truly free to live as I am.
Old 11-01-2018, 09:03 PM
Deactivated Account
I'm afraid the wee bit of innocence I ever possessed has been depraved already since my toddlerhood.
Old 12-01-2018, 12:31 AM
Master

Opening yourself with no fear. That's not from inexperience and innocence, that is from transcending the heavy mantle this world places on the shoulders.
Old 12-01-2018, 08:09 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by blossomingtree
Like a literal recasting of a personhood into innocence?

Hi blossomingtree,

Faith with detachment.
Cheerful God reliance;
Enthusiasm without expectation.
Genuine sincerity and determination.

The cultivation and sustainment of these, which are essentially the same, is the “recasting of personhood into innocence“.

(imo)
This is what Jesus Christ spoke about in becoming like a child (Matthew 18:3)

Like everything else in spiritual life, it is difficult to achieve a consistency and continuity in this regard, although as an example that you are probably familiar with, there are quite a few long time Buddhist monks - at least I have met some - who seem to embody this quality. That's not to say they are foolish or naïve (e.g., childish), but that they exemplify a kind of joyful serenity and simplicity, yet wise and discriminating, optimistic - not complicated, convoluted, sophisticated, pretentious, etc.

~ J
Old 12-01-2018, 08:56 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by blossomingtree
Like a literal recasting of a personhood into innocence?

Thank you.

yes .......... but more an UNCASTING
Old 14-01-2018, 12:53 AM
Suspended
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
I'm not sure if the use of regress is to go backwards or to relive past events, because often times, going to to a past time where something was fragmented and/or left behind/abandoned, is a way to recollect and re-incorporate that part, enabling one to move forward.

In a sense, there are emotionally traumatic times in the past where 'innocence was broken', so to speak, so regaining that bit which was broken off enables us to live as more whole a person going forward.

Well said. Healing is fundamental to spiritual practices.
Old 14-01-2018, 12:54 AM
Suspended
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturesflow
Yes.

When healing the inner child my shifts were more multi layered so as I cleared I entered my free spirited nature coming out and opening, after letting go that deep.. It was a regular occurrence to me. Often times I found places to safely exhibit myself and cut loose enough to open the pathway more integrated as my free spirited innocent self.

Most often it was being in the flow, where your mind didn't interfere and I went through a kind of reclaiming point of loss in myself, opening and creating itself again to see my own potential lost through trauma. If I think back to those points, recasting was part of recreating myself, opening the doorway to the potential lost through that process.

Thanks for sharing.

BT
Old 14-01-2018, 12:55 AM
Suspended
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
I'm afraid the wee bit of innocence I ever possessed has been depraved already since my toddlerhood.

Innocence is always possible - even when it doesn't feel like it.
Old 14-01-2018, 12:55 AM
Suspended
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by linen53
Opening yourself with no fear. That's not from inexperience and innocence, that is from transcending the heavy mantle this world places on the shoulders.

Transcendence. I like that very much. Thank you for sharing linen53.
Old 14-01-2018, 12:56 AM
Suspended
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden Eagle
yes .......... but more an UNCASTING

But after un is re, is it not? Or is it just un.

Thanks GE.

BT