Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 31-12-2017, 08:04 AM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Lightbulb Demonic TF Telepathy (free readings in return for advice)

I recently developed telepathy after researching the notion of twin flames for a couple of years now. A romantic love story quickly turned into a horror movie faster than I could imagine. I always thought certain individuals were my tf, it’s easy to apply the theory to whomever you’re with. It wasn’t up until the merging of energetic bodies and clear telepathic communication was developed that I labelled an ex lover from the past a tf. In the past he deeply hurt me, he always broke my heart by consistently cheating and pathological lying. Is it possible to have telepthy like this with someone who isn’t your tf? < it’s been 1 month + and any sign of this going away is not prevalent > I have always viewed twin flames as love, but this isn’t love at all. He made me throw away my entire life - when I say throw away my entire life I mean literally everything —- my clothes, my things, my laptop, numerous brand new expensive things — all via telepathy. Often times would “send” demons after me and make me fear my own life. To the point I lost my appartment because he was or these ploy spirits were telling me my roommate wanted to kill me. Now I’m struggling to pick up the financial pieces and he has another girlfriend (or multiple) and I feel like a rag doll he just toys with for fun. It’s scary and horrendous to live through. Often times I go about trying to enjoy my day and he gets anxious and tries to control every little thing I do. It’s like ever since the telepathy started I have been overcome with a demonic force. Ultimately, this has ruined every waking day since and I have not had a day of peace in over 50 days. I try to meditate, bring myself back in the moment, read biblical scriptures, often try to convince him to change his thinking or to treat people with respect and genuitity but now I’m simply pulling at straws. I don’t know what to do anymore. I understand he has numerous mental disorders, this does not bug me coming from a medical background. What bugs me is that it is almost impossible to have a life free off all this negativity. I led a very positive, happy life prior to all this. Everyday it’s like suffering under the hands of the devil. Being one of the most genuine people in life - who never hurt, stole or did any harm, I’m worried my life will never be the same. It is beginning to make me more depressed each passing day. Any help or experiences similar would be greatly appreciated.

Happy Holidays.

Q - can telepathy be severed?

Anyone willing to offer help / I will give a free twin flame reading in return.
Old 31-12-2017, 08:50 AM
Suspended
Sent you a private message.
Old 31-12-2017, 09:28 AM
Lorelyen

Put simply, telepathy or not, you don't have to do what someone tells you to do when it seems obviously wrong. About the only time it'd be best to do so is if you're under violent physical threat. You don't have to succumb to any negativity or have your life wrecked. The decision rests with you. Deciding is a first step.

If I may be honest, you do come across as vulnerable and none too secure mentally (otherwise you'd combat these things by simply blocking them out and letting your residual judgement speak). So you may need professional support beyond anything that anyone can advise here.

All I can suggest is:

Once you're aware of a malign telepathic flash get yourself into a stillness of mind to telepath "No!" back (which could be on the instant the message arises). Just send it back if you're able to. Trust in your strength to do it.

Then to build confidence surround yourself with symbols of protection, symbols you can believe in; believe you can rebuild the good of your life with affirmations (but beware some of the nonsense being peddled in videos and web stuff. Consider a method with a critical eye before you follow it too deeply. A simple affirmation like "Life will get a little better every day," repeated 100 times a day is worth more than calling on god to help, believe you me!)

Above all, whether you do any of this or accept professional help, expect to do some work. You need to purge yourself of all this stuff to avoid damaging future relationships.

Yes, your life will change because you're learning some pretty important lessons: 1) what your dark side can yield if unchecked; 2) how you've been able to neutralise it; 3) how to spot and build on the positive side of your life.

I can't wish you luck because that isn't what you want!! Luck? Well, maybe a little, but it's determination, stamina, perseverance and optimism. And here's hoping the New Year brings you these and positive, more joyful times.
New Year resolution. "I WILL!"
Old 31-12-2017, 03:32 PM
Experiencer
You could be dealing with spirit attachments. Look up Alba Weinman on YouTube. She is a past life regression therapist but during her sessions she finds that many clients have one or multiple attachments.

Only once did I see someone with an attachment almost as terrible as yours, but Alba - with the help with all archangels and the Christ Light - was able to help the client to send that attachment to the Light.

I don’t know where you live but Alba travels all over the world helping people. Her videos have opened me up to a world I never knew existed.

But in the meantime, just know that nothing is more powerful than the Christ Light. Call upon that light in your moments of need. I hope you find peace soon.
Old 31-12-2017, 05:14 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1111beings
I recently developed telepathy after researching the notion of twin flames for a couple of years now. A romantic love story quickly turned into a horror movie faster than I could imagine. I always thought certain individuals were my tf, it’s easy to apply the theory to whomever you’re with. It wasn’t up until the merging of energetic bodies and clear telepathic communication was developed that I labelled an ex lover from the past a tf. In the past he deeply hurt me, he always broke my heart by consistently cheating and pathological lying. Is it possible to have telepthy like this with someone who isn’t your tf? < it’s been 1 month + and any sign of this going away is not prevalent > I have always viewed twin flames as love, but this isn’t love at all. He made me throw away my entire life - when I say throw away my entire life I mean literally everything —- my clothes, my things, my laptop, numerous brand new expensive things — all via telepathy. Often times would “send” demons after me and make me fear my own life. To the point I lost my appartment because he was or these ploy spirits were telling me my roommate wanted to kill me. Now I’m struggling to pick up the financial pieces and he has another girlfriend (or multiple) and I feel like a rag doll he just toys with for fun. It’s scary and horrendous to live through. Often times I go about trying to enjoy my day and he gets anxious and tries to control every little thing I do. It’s like ever since the telepathy started I have been overcome with a demonic force. Ultimately, this has ruined every waking day since and I have not had a day of peace in over 50 days. I try to meditate, bring myself back in the moment, read biblical scriptures, often try to convince him to change his thinking or to treat people with respect and genuitity but now I’m simply pulling at straws. I don’t know what to do anymore. I understand he has numerous mental disorders, this does not bug me coming from a medical background. What bugs me is that it is almost impossible to have a life free off all this negativity. I led a very positive, happy life prior to all this. Everyday it’s like suffering under the hands of the devil. Being one of the most genuine people in life - who never hurt, stole or did any harm, I’m worried my life will never be the same. It is beginning to make me more depressed each passing day. Any help or experiences similar would be greatly appreciated.

Happy Holidays.

I don't know what made me come over here to this part of the forum, just to read your story.

First, I want to give you a big hug, and reassure you that you aren't alone. I think we all, some to a greater, or lesser degree of pain, have been through relationships with what experts would call "sociopaths" or "Narcisstics" or "Narcisstic Sociopaths"

The cheating,lies, abuse, gas lighting, bullying, and even turning everyone against you...are all games of a disturbed person who has self grandiose illusion of who they really are. This actually is the persona of someone who has inferior complex, and is using emotional and psychological torment to harm other vulnerable people.

It can leave and does leave people's lives in destruction, PTSD, psychosis, and extremely confused.

I have experienced this, as well as my best friend. It's been 25 years since she was involved with this man, and she would still call me up crying, and is unable to trust men.

But, here's something we need to understand, because I think I faired better in the situation by how I managed to forgive and learn from it.

This may take years(or lifetimes) to understand, so be easy on yourself and breathe.

These people are soulmates in the sense, they teach us valuable lessons. You may need counseling, healing, and a lot of support before you reach or are able to understand and implement this into your life.

There are vulnerabilities in us,me specially when young...that other people use to their advantage. It builds up their delusions of power, and control by hurting others. There is an energetic need to learn and experience it from both sides, however it is not for you to go back to in a vulnerable state.

People, like myself and you, at one time...believed those fairytales, romanticized life, and never knew these kinds of issues existed in others, until we were in the middle of the storm and lost at sea.

You need to keep as much distance from him as possible( I moved out of state) and start putting your life back together. It can take a few years, because my like grief, hurt turns to anger amd anger turns to rage.

It's a process, anytime you deal with a traumatic life experience it's a process.

I would suggest counseling, surround yourself with family and close friends...but most importantly, (this is what I did) take baby steps every day forward to get your life back, by doing positive things for YOURSELF.

Examples: Go back to school, get a job you like, buy that new car if you can afford it, work on your credit, make payment arrangements to rebuild your credit, visit new places, art galleries, the ocean, mountains, try out new hobbies, make new friends, go dancing, get a new hairstyle, ect ect ect...keep taking baby steps away from that past you had with him.

Keep almost no contact or at least a year, forever if you can...but as always...we go back looking for answers,, apologies, explanations...all which never come on our terms or time.

The key, is to take back control of your life, and ultimately your emotions.
You gave that control to him, he had no business in control of your life...and no good intentions.

You are mad at yourself, for not trusting your instincts, the red flags, the lies, and giving your power away. Forgive yourself. You will get passed this...I did,make Inhad a baby with my monster...and I was young. I went through all of this at 19-20 yrs old.

The faster you regain control of your physical and mental life, by taking baby steps...the faster your emotions will follow. But it takes time.

It 5-10 years, you are going to be so much stronger, wiser, successful,mama happier than him...because you are going forward, and he's going backwards.

Remember that.

And yes, demon attachments and manifestations happen at this time, all sorts of paranormal things do. I did experience this as well.

Meditation, Epsom salt baths, prayer, Holy wood,sage, purging of negative emotions should be rituals.

Get out in nature, bonfires, sunlight, swimming, camping, exercise, friends, family, ect.

Anything that brings your vibration up, even for a few minutes a day will help. Then those minutes turn to hours eventually, then those hours turn to day, then weeks, months, ect.

It's a process, those minutes might not turn to hours for months..and so on.

But this is how you get control of your life back, and start healing.

There always be memories, and scars..but nobody comes to this earth unscathed. Scars are reminders of the battles we fought, and survived.

If you need to talk, or a friend, you can pm me...there's more, but this post is long enough.

Demons can not attach to higher frequencies and stay, because energetic vibration doesn't match. And there's a good chance you have taken on some of your exes demons, exasperated your own, and then some new ones from a spiritual stand point. In a physical standpoint, it will be called a psychosis.

Those demons will intimately be your biggest teachers one day.

I've always said, demons don't scare me half as much as people do.

I just want to give you a hug, and to tell you that this will pass one day...Keep moving forward, even if it doesn't feel like you are...you are.

God Bless*
Old 31-12-2017, 05:26 PM
Guide

Quote:

Happy Holidays.

I don't know what made me come over here to this part of the forum, just to read your story.

First, I want to give you a big hug, and reassure you that you aren't alone. I think we all, some to a greater, or lesser degree of pain, have been through relationships with what experts would call "sociopaths" or "Narcisstics" or "Narcisstic Sociopaths"

The cheating,lies, abuse, gas lighting, bullying, and even turning everyone against you...are all games of a disturbed person who has self grandiose illusion of who they really are. This actually is the persona of someone who has inferior complex, and is using emotional and psychological torment to harm other vulnerable people.

It can leave and does leave people's lives in destruction, PTSD, psychosis, and extremely confused.

I have experienced this, as well as my best friend. It's been 25 years since she was involved with this man, and she would still call me up crying, and is unable to trust men.

But, here's something we need to understand, because I think I faired better in the situation by how I managed to forgive and learn from it.

This may take years(or lifetimes) to understand, so be easy on yourself and breathe.

These people are soulmates in the sense, they teach us valuable lessons. You may need counseling, healing, and a lot of support before you reach or are able to understand and implement this into your life.

There are vulnerabilities in us,me specially when young...that other people use to their advantage. It builds up their delusions of power, and control by hurting others. There is an energetic need to learn and experience it from both sides, however it is not for you to go back to in a vulnerable state.

People, like myself and you, at one time...believed those fairytales, romanticized life, and never knew these kinds of issues existed in others, until we were in the middle of the storm and lost at sea.

You need to keep as much distance from him as possible( I moved out of state) and start putting your life back together. It can take a few years, because my like grief, hurt turns to anger amd anger turns to rage.

It's a process, anytime you deal with a traumatic life experience it's a process.

I would suggest counseling, surround yourself with family and close friends...but most importantly, (this is what I did) take baby steps every day forward to get your life back, by doing positive things for YOURSELF.

Examples: Go back to school, get a job you like, buy that new car if you can afford it, work on your credit, make payment arrangements to rebuild your credit, visit new places, art galleries, the ocean, mountains, try out new hobbies, make new friends, go dancing, get a new hairstyle, ect ect ect...keep taking baby steps away from that past you had with him.

Keep almost no contact or at least a year, forever if you can...but as always...we go back looking for answers,, apologies, explanations...all which never come on our terms or time.

The key, is to take back control of your life, and ultimately your emotions.
You gave that control to him, he had no business in control of your life...and no good intentions.

You are mad at yourself, for not trusting your instincts, the red flags, the lies, and giving your power away. Forgive yourself. You will get passed this...I did,and I had a baby with my monster...and I was young. I went through all of this at 19-20 yrs old.

The faster you regain control of your physical and mental life, by taking baby steps...the faster your emotions will follow. But it takes time.

It 5-10 years, you are going to be so much stronger, wiser, successful,mama happier than him...because you are going forward, and he's going backwards.

Remember that.

And yes, demon attachments and manifestations happen at this time, all sorts of paranormal things do. I did experience this as well.

Meditation, Epsom salt baths, prayer, Holy wood,sage, purging of negative emotions should be rituals.

Get out in nature, bonfires, sunlight, swimming, camping, exercise, friends, family, ect.

Anything that brings your vibration up, even for a few minutes a day will help. Then those minutes turn to hours eventually, then those hours turn to day, then weeks, months, ect.

It's a process, those minutes might not turn to hours for months..and so on.

But this is how you get control of your life back, and start healing.

There always be memories, and scars..but nobody comes to this earth unscathed. Scars are reminders of the battles we fought, and survived.

If you need to talk, or a friend, you can pm me...there's more, but this post is long enough.

Demons can not attach to higher frequencies and stay, because energetic vibration doesn't match. And there's a good chance you have taken on some of your exes demons, exasperated your own, and then some new ones from a spiritual stand point. In a physical standpoint, it will be called a psychosis.

Those demons will intimately be your biggest teachers one day.

I've always said, demons don't scare me half as much as people do. I'd like to say this will be your only run in with an abuser, but it won't be. They come in all forms of relationships, family, friends, lovers, coworkers, neighbors, ect...but the more you learn, the less they will mess with you, because their won't be an open door for them to be invited in.

I just want to give you a hug, and to tell you that this will pass. Keep moving forward, even if it doesn't feel like you are...you are.

God Bless*
Old 31-12-2017, 05:35 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Quote:

Happy Holidays.

I guess I wanted to reiterate - I knew of him being a narcissist sociopathic lover way back when I first was with him (2 years ago) I left that relationship and then encounter who I thought was my twin flame. I had no intentions of ever being with him again. It’s like I had no choice because the telepathy formed. Having no contact since - and having the telepathy. I assumed it was a twin flame. It’s gotten so bad I can’t even type here without feeling like he is reading each and every single one of my words. To the pint I have withstood from doing any work because I have virtually no privacy.
Old 31-12-2017, 08:59 PM
Master
I haven't read anything, the why will become clear in my question:
Am I the only one who has a problem with the title of this topic? I try to avoid negativity as much as I can in life, and especially steer clear from fear mongering. Now I have to see it each and every time I want to enter this TF/SM forum, so I cannot avoid it.

And yes, it grates on me, which is putting it mildly. Just wondering if I'm the only one.
I also don't get it that we cannot mention the 3 letter word for 'behind' that starts with an "A", yet you can address this subject and use that word? On a spiritual forum?
Sorry, I am just irritated by it because I am now forced to come across that a gazillion times a day.
Old 01-01-2018, 12:00 AM
Master

never mind. I need a vacation lol!
Old 01-01-2018, 01:01 AM
Deactivated Account
Colorado has made some wonderful points and suggestions.

I have some experience with both narciscits as well as negative entities who have tried to trick me as I was and I was led to many of the suggestions Colorado mentioned here.
All of those things align us with self love and source love as well... entities cannot attach to us when we reclaim this power in ourselves.

I wish you all the best on your healing journey.