Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 18-09-2017, 02:48 AM
Experiencer

Eclipse and Menstration

Hi so I know its been awhile since the eclipse, but I am still trying to figure out all exactly what its all about.
My periods switched from full moon to new moon.

Sorry if this topic offends some but I really want to find answers and this is a natural thing for 50% of the population. I looked online and some said women had worse cramps etc but nothing of people switching cycles completely.

Does anyone have any idea about why this would happen???
Old 18-09-2017, 04:17 AM
Pathfinder

I did notice mine was a little later than normal. Like by a week. I'm always right on schedule. And I also cant get over this fatigue feeling, ever since the eclipse.
Old 18-09-2017, 05:36 AM
Master
When I had my cycles, they were always on the new moon and never switched. They also were never affected by any eclipse or any other planetary activity.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)
Old 19-09-2017, 07:52 AM
Master
Not sure, although I do know it can be affected by things.
If you now have your period during new moon you are 'reset' to the natural cycle: fertile during full moon, period during dark moon/new moon.
That's the natural rhythm. Many haven't got this natural rhythm anymore, often due to birth-control.
The book on the moon that I got says that light influences our cycle and that due to artificial light our cycle can go out of sync. Apparently you can affect it by using a small light at night when the full moon is building.
I never tested this but in a way it makes sense.

I don't know why the eclipse had that effect on you -I doubt that change in light would have such a dramatic effect-, but it seems you've been 'reset' to the natural rhythm, in sync again.
Old 20-09-2017, 03:58 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Not sure, although I do know it can be affected by things.
If you now have your period during new moon you are 'reset' to the natural cycle: fertile during full moon, period during dark moon/new moon.
That's the natural rhythm. Many haven't got this natural rhythm anymore, often due to birth-control.
The book on the moon that I got says that light influences our cycle and that due to artificial light our cycle can go out of sync. Apparently you can affect it by using a small light at night when the full moon is building.
I never tested this but in a way it makes sense.

I don't know why the eclipse had that effect on you -I doubt that change in light would have such a dramatic effect-, but it seems you've been 'reset' to the natural rhythm, in sync again.
Hi thanks, yea I had heard that before about new moon being the normal time. I also remember reading somewhere that women who were opposite (period on full moon) was because their purpose here was not for childbearing, maybe for healing or would have been the village shaman or something. In short, I thought I was speeciaaal lol. I couldnt help but get some kind of feeling that I had lost some kind of power or missed the mark somewhere. Or who knows maybe it was just a reset. I had a terrible adolescence so maybe my body just kept me opposite everyone else to not have to experience the collective pms or whatever. Anyway I'm in sync now. Maybe it means I'm suppposed to start having kids or something lol this eclipse business...who would have known!!
Old 20-09-2017, 08:38 AM
Master
Well, if you see the childbearing as being in sync with your feminine powers... maybe you could say that something has improved in that sense? Meaning your inner masculine and feminine energies have become more balanced? That doesn't mean to say you need to get a child now...

I'm thinking this because of what you say. It reminded of the fact that when with my ex I got 'opposite' for years on end. And during that relationship my femininity got knocked real bad. I also thought at times that maybe it was a sign that he and I should never get a child together, weren't a good match. But maybe it had more to do with me being out of sync with my feminine energy because of how he treated me.

Just see how it goes. it is interesting. I have noticed sometimes the monthly period shifted again after it'd been fertile on full moon for a while.
Maybe there is indeed a link between how you feel as a woman (feminine energies) and when you have your period?
Shame I never thought of that before, and I can't tell anymore as I got a Mirena now.
Old 20-09-2017, 02:04 PM
Deactivated Account

All I have to say about this matter and the way my personal hormone function, when I am stressed: anything goes. Moon cycle or not.

I hope you all enjoyed the new moon in Virgo. Happy Birthday, Virgo!

Last edited by Clover : 20-09-2017 at 09:28 PM.