Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 12-06-2017, 07:07 AM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Don't know who my twin flame is?

good evening,

I am curious as to whether it is possible to 'awaken' and be unaware of who your twin flame actually is?

I spiritually awoke last November, and ever since then my journey has been quite the game. The illusions, the veil, and digging my way out of that. The person whom I believe is/was my tf (met in august a year prior to awakening) , is really based on the notion of the indescribable sexual encounter (out of body experience) and then of course awakening to this new world and realizing I was... unique.

The issue is, the person whom I am back and forth with, that I think is my tf, doesn't really appear to be so. In the sense that, I speak of metaphysical or spiritual thoughts, and the conversation is blunted by disinterest.

However, both me and this person, have been facing addiction and I wonder if this plays into the experience.

I guess the real question is; can you awaken without meeting your tf?

Or do you awaken to the concept of tf?

By the way, when I say awaken, it was when I realized the universe and perception was not as it seemed, and my intuitive abilities began to take flight.
Old 12-06-2017, 08:19 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1111beings
I think is my tf, doesn't really appear to be so. In the sense that, I speak of metaphysical or spiritual thoughts, and the conversation is blunted by disinterest.
Hi. A relationship is two people having mutual feelings. If the other person isn't interested, respect their feelings and move on. TF theory is sometimes used as a means to justify continuing to chase after the person: "When will they wake up to our TF connection?" That's not a TF relationship, that's one person obsessing over the other.

It's said about spiritual awakening that it's only then we realize how little we know; are in essence starting all over in our learning journey.
Old 12-06-2017, 08:33 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
Hi. A relationship is two people having mutual feelings. If the other person isn't interested, respect their feelings and move on. TF theory is sometimes used as a means to justify continuing to chase after the person: "When will they wake up to our TF connection?" That's not a TF relationship, that's one person obsessing over the other.

It's said about spiritual awakening that it's only then we realize how little we know; are in essence starting all over in our learning journey.

Hey Baile, not trying to assume what the op meant here, but I took that in a way to mean the Op may speak of spiritual things or more spiritual subjects, whereas their considered tf may have a dis-interest in that particular subject? I could be wrong here though, and it may have meant something different entirely.

One person having a spiritual interest while the other may not, doesn't seem much of a reason for a deal breaker, just imo.

To the op as for awakening and not knowing yet whom your twinflame is, I am not entirely sure what you are asking, but my thoughts for myself is I am actually open to the idea or concepts of twinflames, basically I am open to the general concept of individuals which oppose yet mirror each other, not so open to the drama, but yes I have no idea whether I have a twinflame or not. But am open to the idea that I may for all I know.

So as to thinking of your opening statement as possible or not, I think entirely it is possible. I am open to possibilities and considering things possible. Perhaps it is possible, perhaps not. I will know when and if I ever find out.

I hope you find the answers you are looking for during your search and journey through this life, and welcome to SF.
Old 12-06-2017, 09:02 AM
Master
More and more ppl have started to wake up spiritually for quite some time now, yet most aren't ready for their Twinflame, nor do they even know about Twinflames.
I had my own spiritual awakening around 2004, met my TF in 2016. So no, it is not related. It can be, doesn't have to be.
Meeting your TF does create accelerated growth, it stimulates you, motivates you.

And at the risk of sounding judgemental... TF are two people who are ready for a high connection, meaning they both have a high vibration too, otherwise it won't and can't work. This has to do with the purpose of TFs.
Ppl who are struggling with addictions are typically not on at a higher vibration because of that. Addictions have to do with ego-things, and as long as you don't have these worked out for the most part you aren't ready for a TF connection.
This man is likely a soulmate or a Karmic relationship.
Old 12-06-2017, 11:21 AM
Ascender

You don't need a tf to awaken, it's one way to enlightenment, it's not the only way. You seem to understand what spiritual awakening means.

"The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell"
Old 12-06-2017, 02:07 PM
THX1138

Be patient, continue to follow your guideposts (1111?), and do not let your own confirmation bias get in the way.
Old 12-06-2017, 02:29 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

I am at a fairly high vibration (and I say that lightly), despite my addiction, as my addiction has lead me to meditate and connect with source almost all hours of the day. Addiction does deplete you, yes, but if you regularly are connecting back to source, your vibration remains there. I'm on the last legs of it anyway that I have no concern in this department, I know it was needed for my evolution. However, it should be noted this connection brought about my addiction. | for awhile I was under the impression he was the king archetype | if you don't know much about archetypes google it.

I am well aware addiction plays a role in not gaining reunion but that does not bug me currently. It's helping me grow and be a nature right now and I think that is what my subconscious mind needs, for the time being. I don't need my twin flame to be happy, however I do want my twin flame to be happy. I'm also aware that not seeking your purpose stops reunion as well and I know what I would like to do and obviously I'm stuck.

I am well aware that my current partner is very much stuck in the 3D, regardless of being a tf or not. I brought up the spiritual concern because I was not sure if tf's are so alike (in all ways? ) and in the sense that they should be able to openly talk about metaphysical concepts etc and not be, more or less, disinterested in expanding on the notion. Because after being introduced to this new world, I had enormous amounts of excitement through all the months of reading and channeling and knowledge, and he more or less, had nothing to say in return and retreated in almost envy.

I began to assume this was part of it, that I was leading us two into the light so to speak... but after all this time I'm starting to feel like I'm working on a battle alone.

We all have our likes and dislikes, I am not expecting him to like what I like. Rather I'm asking if it is unusual for a twin flame to not be inclined to metaphysical concept etc. Do they wake up to the idea eventually like I had? (Because prior to awakening, I never knew about any of this, however always had a love for science) -- him, not so much

I attach twin flame to him because I assumed you meet your twin and wake up, not just randomly evoke enlightened.
Old 12-06-2017, 02:31 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

And for verification, I am well aware that I am a twin flame. For that I don't need validation for.
Old 12-06-2017, 02:58 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1111beings
I am well aware that my current partner is very much stuck in the 3D...
I don't need my twin flame to be happy, however I do want my twin flame to be happy.
Do they wake up to the idea eventually like I had?
I attach twin flame to him because...
These in my opinion are all statements of either dysfunctional relationship and/or obsessiveness. This is projecting something on to him, including what you perceive to be his lack and failure -- my current partner is stuck; is not awake -- for the sole purpose of getting what you need and desire. There is no consideration for him in any of this. This is all about you, and what you hope to gain. You say you want him to be happy. Then stop putting all this on him.
Old 12-06-2017, 05:40 PM
Experiencer

Wow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
These in my opinion are all statements of either dysfunctional relationship and/or obsessiveness. This is projecting something on to him, including what you perceive to be his lack and failure -- my current partner is stuck; is not awake -- for the sole purpose of getting what you need and desire. There is no consideration for him in any of this. This is all about you, and what you hope to gain. You say you want him to be happy. Then stop putting all this on him.

Wow!

No wonder we are trapped in the 3rd dimension