Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 13-03-2017, 07:37 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pisces_Moon
@FairyCrystal
Oh my wishlist only ever gets longer. There were other decks calling that had been on my list longer or I felt more drawn to purchase.
I will eventually get it but it's about 8th on my tarot wishlist at the moment.
I'm still impressed you can work with so many different decks without a problem.
As for myself, I'm going to wait and see how much another graph's card is going to set me back (it broke down this morning ) and then make up my mind.
Must say I'm incredibly tempted to sink my teeth into a new, different Tarot deck...
Old 13-03-2017, 07:45 PM
Seeker

Hi
I don't know this deck but I am interested in the six of swords. It is the best card in the swords suite. The boat image in the R/W/S tends to be limiting. Yes it can simply be a journey. However In the Thoth it is called science. At its' best science is a mental journey to an objective viewpoint from which you see clearly. Even a physical journey can let you see from a new viewpoint. It is this clarity of vision which IMHO is the heart of the card.
inomminate
Old 13-03-2017, 08:10 PM
55Degrees

@FairyCrystal.

That's why I do instagram challenges and change my daily reading deck every week, it keeps me on my toes

It's quite rare that I'll start reading with a new deck immediately though, I like to sit and study the imagery and symbolism and do quite a lot of self readings before I unleash it, that way it becomes familiar and comfortable to me, like slippers
Old 14-03-2017, 01:55 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Thanks for your reply!
I can understand if you have a lot of new decks you'd rather wait or not feel drawn so much (right now/anymore).

I rarely use more than 2 decks.It's just too much for me to keep changing. When I got my Lenormand in, my ended up on the backburner. Hardly use it at all at the mo. That's why it's a surprise that I suddenly feel drawn to this deck. And what makes me hesitant to purchase it, apart from financial reasons. I'm just not sure yet whether I'm really ready to go back to again...
I am very tempted, but I easily get tempted, lol.
Bling bling does nothing much to me -except for crystals- but , oracle cards, and again crystals... I'm a s*(cker when it comes to those!

I understand your dilemma Some of these decks are too beautiful and the concept behind them is catchy. If you are called to a deck, then it might be the right one for you. Although I have bought some decks that I was too tempted to buy and I hardly ever use them.
I get bored easily, so I do tend to buy decks for more variety. Same as you books, and decks are all I ever buy
Old 14-03-2017, 03:26 PM
Master
I've had it happen that I bought an oracle deck, totally loving it, then being too lazy to get up and get it to use it... and just draw cards online from that same deck
Old 17-05-2017, 07:05 PM
Master
Yes yes yes! My Green Witch Tarot deck is coming in tomorrow! A birthday gift from my best friend that came in late as it had to come from (I think) the UK.
I can't wait! If now the Earth Wisdom oracle cards would come in too, I'd be totally happy.
Old 18-05-2017, 04:29 PM
Master
So far I'm impressed! I like the interpretation in the book, they offer different views, logical as the cards are sometimes different from default as well.
I really like it. Also happy to see that each card has a plant and an animal/bird/insect that is connected to the meaning of the card. Explanation also given in the book.
A lot of cards depict stone circles and Celtic designs or symbols, which I like a lot. I love all things Celtic, it really opens me up, speaks to me.
The only thing I miss is clear distinction of the MA cards.

I've done a few readings with it this afternoon. Love it! This deck is really worth its money!