Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 19-04-2016, 06:13 PM
Master
The Renaissance Has Begun

For Those in Command:

You cannot control the will of the people

you cannot control the ebb and the flow

you can control what you can control... and that is all

you can control what we see but you cant control what we know

you can see nothing for you are blind with your power

but we can see - we can see the web you have woven - we can see the tales you have spun

we can see it all - but you think we cant - but we can and we know

we can see and we can tell that it is all a trick - a distraction

we know - you're not fooling us anymore - nope - not us - we can see it clearly now - for the first time it's clear!

the charade is over - it's just a matter of time - the breakdown will occur and the people will be set free

free of the endless nonsense we are inundated with
free of the worry
free of the constraints
free of the violence
free of the expectations of others
free to do as we wish
free
to be free

once this happen we can begin to rebuild

people will flourish - thoughts will blossom - the world will be anew - the time has come and the people have spoken. we want love. we want peace. we want freedom.

The Renaissance Has Begun

-Lord Rama to Laxman
Old 19-04-2016, 07:29 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon_Glow
we want love. we want peace. we want freedom.

May True Love and Self-Knowledge be Borne in All Hearts

May We Live with Peace and Freedom in Our Hearts, Minds

And May WE all be well and kind to one another

Establish a Society that works for us All - including Mother Nature, and the Many Beings (Animals, Beings, Humans). May We Find The Way to this.

Thank you, Moon Glow, for bringing these messages.

Truth/
Compassion
/
Wisdom
Old 19-04-2016, 07:35 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Floatsy
May True Love and Self-Knowledge be Borne in All Hearts

May We Live with Peace and Freedom in Our Hearts, Minds

And May WE all be well and kind to one another

Establish a Society that works for us All - including Mother Nature, and the Many Beings (Animals, Beings, Humans). May We Find The Way to this.

Thank you, Moon Glow, for bringing these messages.

-Lord Rama to Laxman
Old 19-04-2016, 07:46 PM
Deactivated Account

Beautiful. Thank you. Namaste.

Truth/
Compassion
/
Wisdom
Old 20-04-2016, 04:15 AM
Experiencer
I love this!

May we all be free to just be our true nature, which is Loving towards all beings and the Earth.

May we all respect our Earth our beautiful paradise home and always cherish her and take good care of her.

We are all one with Creation. Peace and Love. Namaste.
Old 20-04-2016, 04:50 AM
Experiencer
WOW...i was doing something else before going online, thoughts of the immense and profound shifts happening within me lately in my mind. I was pondering about it all happening in Spring, a time of rebirth after the stilness and "death" of Winter. And the concept of Rennaissance popped up in my mind seemingly out of nowhere.
Minutes after i visit SF and my eyes were directly guided to read this thread...and i know in my Soul, bypassing my 10% of conscious (largely brainwashed/conditioned/programmed by the system) that all this is no coincidence..it had began indeed :)
Old 20-04-2016, 01:10 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eyeland
WOW...i was doing something else before going online, thoughts of the immense and profound shifts happening within me lately in my mind. I was pondering about it all happening in Spring, a time of rebirth after the stilness and "death" of Winter. And the concept of Rennaissance popped up in my mind seemingly out of nowhere.
Minutes after i visit SF and my eyes were directly guided to read this thread...and i know in my Soul, bypassing my 10% of conscious (largely brainwashed/conditioned/programmed by the system) that all this is no coincidence..it had began indeed :)

Nice to know were all thinking the same things at the same time

-Lord Rama to Laxman