Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 16-08-2015, 06:12 PM
Master

Questions for the Universe - Version 3

In the Reading Requests section, I asked if anyone would like to ask a question to the Universe - these are the answers to some of those questions that were asked.

I want to thank everyone that asked a question for letting me practice on them! Remember this is all for entertainment purposes, and I was surprised myself by how much easier it is for me to connect this time around. Last time it took me about 30 minutes to connect. This time it was under five minutes, and switching questions and answers took under two minutes after I had channeled the first answer, so I have learned a lot. And I start out slow and halting, but then about halfway through, it flows much more smoothly, so that is fun to notice the difference.

I am sorry for the delay in getting the answers out, as I verbally channeled most of these answers, and typing up a verbal channeling session, which while getting easier, is a bit of a challenge with the technology that I currently have. Oh and I apologize to those who's channelings were not captured completely due to my recorder shutting off. I don't know what happened there.

So enjoy - Love and Light
Helen

(Oh, and I would post the actual verbal channeling sessions but so far I have found there is no way to post a wav file format on here...)

Last edited by Nameless : 16-08-2015 at 08:35 PM.
Old 16-08-2015, 06:17 PM
Master

1st question and answer – Dreamer Love

Can you help me understand what my life theme is in this moment- why I feel lonely? What I can do to bring my life into balance?
Also does the universe have messages for me in how I can open my heart and empower myself.. what steps to take in physical life?

Answer: From Seth: starts at 3:50

Think of it as, something wanted in your life that hasn’t come to pass yet: when you manifest anything into the physical reality, the thoughts that you think are what occur to you first. These thoughts, over the course of time, coalesce into something tangible, something you can feel, something that you just know, in your heart, that this is what I want, this is who I be. The actualization of these manifestations occurs last.

As you are manifesting these things that you want, the core of your being, the inner you, always knows what is right for you, what it is that you are trying to accomplish.

Physical man wants to put labels on everything. “Life Theme” is simply a label, is more of a category of labels, and within that category are numerous, numberless ideas of what people want to manifest in their lives. So if you look at it from that perspective, it takes the scariness away from the label and places it back onto a feeling - what is it that you want to manifest? So I guess you could say - you could have a life theme for any subject in your life – financial, relationships, careers - things of this nature could potentially have different life themes, but the core of your being is, I think, what you are trying to connect to. Who are you inside yourself?

When you meditate, and get in touch with the inner core of your being, these questions tend to dissipate, as you find out who you truly are, and from that perspective manifest your life. So it is not that you are looking for a label to tell you who you should be and where you should go and what you should do, you are looking for a feeling, a gut feeling, to guide you through life.

When you learn how to connect to your core and you start listening to these gut feelings and start acting upon them, your life becomes easier to manifest that which you want, and these life themes, I guess you could say, are more of an obstacle that you need to overcome or a hurdle that you need to jump through and there are no obstacles or hurdles unless you place them in your path.

So my suggestion would be to - if you are very interested in this topic of life themes - get out a list that you connect with, that you found somewhere, that told you what life themes are, and go down the list one by one and see if you can feel what each one feels like, what each one would bring to you if you were to manifest that into your life, and from that feeling place, that is the place to start. There may be 2 or 3 that feel good, that feel like something that you want to manifest, that feel like the person that you want to become or are becoming, so that could be a jumping off platform, a place for you to start.

We would suggest that you simply relax and breathe and ask yourself, your inner being, what it is in this moment in time that you can focus on to bring you what you are wanting, and take whatever answer comes, whatever pops into your head and write that down and then ask again and the more that you do this, the more that you sit with yourself, (it doesn’t have to take a long time, maybe 5 or 10 minutes in the morning every day and do this for a while), you will be building a bridge between yourself and your inner being that you will start to trust, and from that perspective it will be much easier for you to focus yourself in the direction of your dreams.

2nd Question and Answer: Starts @ 13:40
I am taking a leap of faith by following my heart and organising a holistic transformation event in november..for me it is a quite massive undertaking and can radically transform my life and those of others.. But I need atleast 15 participants for it to happen.. What does the universe say about this situation?

In the course of events in one’s life, there comes a crossroads of sorts from thoughts that build into dreams that build into ideas that build into steps that turn into manifestations. So at each one of these crossroads you have so many choices available to you and as previously stated if you center yourself into the core of your being through a very gentle relaxing meditation of just relaxing and breathing, it becomes easier to see what the next step is in each manifestation.

The next step is not always an action step, sometimes it is a feeling journey. Sometimes especially when fear is in the way. As you progress along this path of this thing that you have chosen that you want and you come to the next step, ask yourself, what is it that I fear about this step and listen for the answer and allow yourself that you can get the answer easily and it will just come then hear it with your inner being and hear it in your body and feel what it feels like, ask it questions, ask it where the fear came from, what does it stem from, and try and stay in that space and listen for the answer and allow yourself that you can hear the answer.

Once you have removed fear from a step, the way becomes clear. If there is a fear there, then ask yourself, a series of questions, why do I fear this, how can I move thru this fear and into the other side of the fear, what steps should I take to allow myself to work through this fear, what are easy steps I can take today and each day ask yourself, how can I move through this fear today to get to the other side and just allow yourself whatever answers that you get and allow yourself to really trust in this process and fear simply is a thought that you keep thinking that you’ve thought over the years, over and over, and becomes this boogeyman that is in a closest somewhere where in really, in real life, if you were to Face that fear and trace it back to its origin, a lot of fears come from childhood and as children the fear becomes bigger and unmanageable but as adults you can look back at the fear and realize it was just the monster under the bed or the goblin in the closet or whatever and that these fears truly are not real they are imaginary and it is something that society has gifted to you or something that you watched, some movie that you saw, something that you picked up on the news as your parents were watching it, something your parents held that fear, parents can unintentionally gift their fears to their children because your all vibration, you are all vibrating, and children vibrate where ever their parents are at, not always, not at first, but not always but it is always very possible to get these fears from your parents, from school, as you realize this, realize, ask yourself, do I still need this fear, what is this fear trying to help me do, ask the fear what are you trying to help me with, because fear is there, it is placed there by your ego for a particular reason to help you with something at the time that you needed it and then decide if you really need that fear in your life anymore.

Once you’ve removed fear from a step in your path, the way becomes much clearer and just focus on the next step gently, don’t stress it too much, ask yourself, what would be the next step in this process to getting what I want and whatever answer that you get, allow yourself the answer. Act upon that feeling. If you start from a place of feeling your way through life, and feeling your way, you will get whatever you want because you let your feelings be your guide and your feelings are just trying to tell you which way to go in your life, what feels good to you.

So whatever it is, that is a goal of yours that you want to manifest, there’s always steps to reach that goal, and just realize all you have to do is ask yourself, what is the next step and you don’t have to know from step 4 what step 25 looks like. Step 25 is scary from step 4 because you’re not there yet, so if you just concentrate on where you are and what would be the next step, that is the journey into what you are looking for into your life, into the way of how you will manifest this thing that you’re wanting.

Old 16-08-2015, 06:25 PM
Master

Question:

Jordank wants to ask Archangel Nathaniel: about the platinum ray and other higher rays. I have read that the platinum ray is one or even the most powerful flame/ray/energy in our universe. That when you activate the platinum ray you can have all kind of abilities/powers. I also have read that exist flames that are more powerful than the platinum ray. I want to work with the platinum ray and with other powerful rays/energies too to benefit my self and others from their energies. Please tell me how can I activate and work more with these powerful rays? If I say personal decrees and fiats many times us good? Thank you. Many blessings.

Answer:
Who am I speaking to?

Archangel Nathanial.

Where the sun meets the sky in the upper realms of magic, rays are formed out of the ether that descend upon the earth. These cosmic rays have properties that are accessible to humans if they look for them. For without looking, there can be no answers, yes? So, when you want to access these rays, it is a simple matter of faith and knowing that they are accessible. Rays of this nature descend into the minds of humans when the human ascends it’s mind upwards towards the sky, towards the upper realms, up where the sun shines.

Meditation on these rays will help you to access their properties, but it is up to the human to allow themselves access for the rays are always there, pure in form, not waiting to descend but waiting for the human to ascend towards them. Light rays are a natural occurrence upon this planet, and come in many different colors with different properties infused into the colors. The purple ray helps the human to connect to the other rays. Meditating upon the purple ray and its properties will bring you towards the platinum ray, bring you closer to the different colors of rays. Each color has it sown properties, and the platinum rays properties are those of well being and sympathy with the plant and animal kingdom, who know how to use this rays properties to nurture their soul beings. The human can access this rays properties by thinking upon nature and the natural world, and allowing yourself to be inside the beam of the rays light and soaking up the ray into your solar array that you naturally have as a human upon this planet.

When you access rays in this fashion, deliberately, you will find that the rays help you with where you are wanting to go, what you are wanting to do, they help with clearing the debris out of the path of ascension, so to speak, and lighting the way for a much easier ascension. Soaking up the suns rays when you have time during the day will help with this as well. As humans, upon this planet, your bodies are formed and can access the powers of the earth and sky, for you live upon the planet and need the sky for sustenance. So you are between the earth and sky, you might say, and need both. Taping into the suns rays brings many gifts, opens you up to the possibilities of light and sound that help you to manifest things in your life that feel better to you, they allow you more access to the feelings that awaken your body to the upper realms and anytime you reach upwards towards the sun with your consciousness, you allow that there is another realm that is accessible and alive that will help you feel your way towards what you are wanting.
Old 16-08-2015, 08:28 PM
Master

Athena Hearts question: I have a main guide, Sophia. Can you channel information from her asking her of the nature of love?
I want to reframe the question to what are Sophia's thought on love and being on love.

Answer: starts @ 4:25

Yes, so the nature of love brings all kinds of gifts to those seeking love, to those beings who are in love. Love is a default setting for every one on this planet, it is what you are made of – love. You come in to this world born from love, and nature is love, there’s no separation there between what we are and what you are, you are all love. I think for the purposes of this conversation you are speaking of romantic love, the love between two beings of a romantic nature. That being the case, my answer would be to allow yourself to enjoy being in love, to allow yourself falling in love, to enjoy falling in love, enjoy each moment as if it were fresh and new and shiny and sparkly and giddy, no matter how long you’ve been in love with this person, for love stays constant no matter the circumstances, underlies everything.

When you allow yourself to love this other person you allow that the relationship can be shaped by either one of you or both of you together as a unit and so the course of your life changes, the path that you are on changes and enriches and life is more exciting and fun and joyous getting to share it with this special person that you’ve chosen that you want to spend time with. So love can add value to your life, an extra bonus that maybe you wouldn’t have received if you weren’t in love, so just opening up and receiving this love for this other person and sharing your love for this other person that opens you up to other of nature’s gifts as well, the sunshine seems more joyous, the air smells cleaner the earth feels more abundant, you tap into the abundance of life when you’re in this state of romantic love as well. There are many gifts that you receive being in romantic love.

Natural love as a true natural state of being, is something everyone can tap into whether they are in romantic love or whether they are just trying to love themselves.

Love is simple and easy and warm and cozy and soft and gentle and flows freely and easily, gently, a small river pouring thru a smalll pond of rocks as it flows gently downstream. You can love anything, it’s just a matter of switching focus from the day to day thoughts, work, news, the things that are active in your vibration, to taking a deep breath and just centering yourself and feeling the calm that surrounds the earth and the joy that is in everything and the love that is underneath everything a you can ask for love, you can ask to be sent love. I can send you love and you can feel it, it’s just a matter of closing your eyes and asking and taking a deep breath and relaxing -

(oh shoot, the recorder shut off ! I am so sorry) the rest is automatic channeling:

And feeling your body and feeling the calm in your body and allowing that you can feel the atoms and molecules in your body and sit with this for a moment, this calm in the quiet and allow yourself to feel the love that I am sending to you. Relax and breathe, that’s all you have to do. Whether you can feel it or not, I am sending it to you, and your soul can feel it, your inner being feels it, and allowing yourself, your awake consciousness to feel it is just an allowing.
Old 16-08-2015, 08:32 PM
Master

Orange Crush asks: Will the Australian and Chinese economy improve in 2016? (China is Australia's main trade partner.)
I started out with a beautiful verbally channeled answer to your question and when I was done, I noticed that the recorder ran out of gas and it didn’t record the whole channeling, so I channeled the rest of the answer using automatic writing.

Starts @ 1:25

Today we are going to talk about things that lie underneath the collective consciousness of the world, of the earth, all the beings on the planet, the human beings, are a part of this collective consciousness that lies underneath everything. It is a subconscious sort of thing, you are not conscious of this, unless - in your dreams you are conscious of this. When you sleep you are sometimes tapping into this realm of consciousness. So everyone is connected who lives upon this earth. The earth itself is a being and anyone who is upon the earth is living in her realm and on her earth and she allows us to live here so she is a part of this collective consciousness in the respect that, that is a part of consciousness of the earth that we are all connected through consciousness to the earth.

The question that you ask is related to the collective consciousness of the earth for it is truly what people believe that lends itself to course corrections of this nature or a belief that something will crash, whatever belief collective consciousness holds about these types of topics is what tends to happen so the news media has a lot to answer for when it comes to economies. Who is behind the news media is more maybe what people should be asking and truly if you don’t believe what the news media is saying, allow yourself not to listen to it for awhile and see how you feel with this question after, say, a month, after not listening to the news media and see if you feel better about the question. The economy ---

(tape died here – I finished the rest using automatic channeling)

So, for 30 days, disconnect with the news and don’t watch it. Sit for five minutes in the morning every day and project a good feeling about the economy that you would like to see. Connect to your feelings about this, and reach for a feeling that feels good to you. If you do this for 30 days, for five minutes a day, you will start to begin to see things that please you about this topic, they may be small, but notice them when they appear. Notice how they feel. The more you can connect to your good feelings about any subject, the more good feelings you will get back about that subject. It is not that you are changing anything about anyone else’s personal attitude about this subject, It is that you are changing your own. As you begin to feel more positive about this subject, positive things will begin to show themselves to you, and you will begin to see the world through a more positive filter about this subject. This in turn will help to change the collective consciousness, for one person who is tapped into a good feeling can help many many more who are not. You are all creating your own reality, so in your reality, as you begin to feel better about any subject, that subject brings back to you things to match your new vibration that will feel better to you. Money is an energy vibration more than anything. How many people carry around money anymore? It is a vibrational currency, more and more, rather than a physical one with the advent of technology, and more and more people are realizing that money is a vibration more than a physical object, and there is an abundance of money that is available for anything really, it is just tapping into the abundance and vibration of abundance and then money abundance will follow. You can be in any country and have abundance of money, it is no longer regional, it is worldwide. You can live in Australia and not worry about China, forget about China, and focus on abundance of everything around you. Everything has abundance in it, if you look for it, it is all around you, the air that you breathe, the sky up above, the sunshine, and so forth. Connect to the vibration of abundance and abundance will be reflected back to you in your life.

So my advice would be, stop worrying about it, disconnect to the news, and reconnect to the abundance within and without you and your feelings will change, you can change your feelings, and that’s all that really matters is how you feel. Let your feelings guide you to what you are wanting, to where you are wanting to go, and leave everyone else out of the equation, and you will get more of what you are wanting.
Old 06-04-2016, 11:14 AM
Ascender
Can you please tell when you'll be taking questions again?
I'm 18+. I give you the permission to post the answers(s) you would receive if you do for my question(s). I posted "Understood" on the "Reading Request rules" thread.

Regarding wav files, how about uploading them to any external service? I've PMed you my email, I'm thinking that if you send them to me then I can upload them. I don't need the voice recordings as I never participated in your channeling threads, it's if you want them to be uploaded. Seeming to me that you're using a separate device to record instead of recording via a mobile phone, how about using mobile phone to record? -As your recording device gave you problem. When I recorded a voice using my mobile phone it was recorded in .amr instead of .wav and in my experience amr files are much smaller in size than wav.