Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 22-03-2012, 04:31 AM
Artze

I possibly may be an earth angel..?

I just signed up for this website, and I've always been wanting to share my experience with this.

I looked more into what earth/incarnated angels are, and I identified myself as possibly being one.. As a child, for some reason, I was always despised and picked on by many of the students. I was known to be different and somehow not fit in with everyone. I felt different. I was always sad and depressing, yet I still am. Grew up without school friends, but as I grew older I enjoyed helping people.

I had a terrible childhood. I was abused verbally and physically, and for some reason, I forgave the person who did that to me. I forgave the trauma that they gave me. It made me angry, but I just seem too forgiving.

When I was 13, I was raped and abused again. And I forgave the person for doing this to me. It took time to get over the anger and sadness it had brought upon me, and yet, I still forgave him. I wanted to be his friend. Everyone else says that you can never forgive a person for doing this to you.. why did I?

I was born as a very quiet and shy person. Society today.. I can't relate to it. I just feel different. I've always been interested in finding my true purpose rather than facebook, or T.V, or any other social networks. Whenever I talk to people, I either just can't relate to them, or I am helping them out through a problem. I became suicidal at some points, giving the excuse of wanting to return home in god's hands. I felt as if I never belonged here. My main goal, ever since I was a child, was to restore peace to the earth.

Out of everyone that has fallen in love with me (which oddly, every guy I dated fell deeply in love with me to where they made commitments of living with me in the afterlife) has had a huge positive impact from me. I realized as I got involved with relationships, men have fallen so deeply in love with me, each relationship lasting for 1-2 years. Usually, the teenage society defines that otherwise. I saw somewhere that earth angels, for some odd reason, stay in relationships longer than a usual person my age would.

Later in the years, I looked more into the terms of angels and found that I was very very similar to them. I don't know much about them though... can somebody hit me up with information? Their purpose? And if I possibly am one of them?

I'm 15 years old, by the way... I'm sorry if I'm too young for this forum. I'm just really curious about this.
Old 22-03-2012, 05:59 AM
Master
hey, welcome to the forums.
You are so ahead of the game being as young as you are.
If it resonates with you that you may be an earth angel, I say bless you for contributing your part.
Hugs
Old 31-03-2012, 10:24 AM
10C

Safety First.

Dear Artze,
You did not list your state of residence on your profile.
I worry for you, even though you may be an EA or indigo child, you need shielding and to learn to shield. You are also at an age where your sensitivity to other's negativity could be harmful. Do you have a guardian who has not had any intimacy with you to look after you now?
I think it would help to find a place to grow where you will have the assistance and support of others to help guide you.
These sites may have useful guidance:
http://indigosociety.com/
http://www.indigochild.com/schools.html
Please if anyone should ever be abusive in tone or physically with you again, please contact:
1 - 800 - 422 - 4453
These sites may also be of help.
http://www.thehousegj.org/
http://integrityhousertc.com/wp/2012...-abused-teens/
http://www.sunflowerhouse.org/
You should already be recieving counseling and a safe place for you to be able to grow to continue to do your light work.
Prayers, thoughts, and blessings,
10C
Old 02-04-2012, 10:56 PM
oliness

Welcome. You sound very spiritually advanced. It is good you are here and you may well be an earth angel. If you ever want to talk about anything feel free to message me.
Old 03-04-2012, 02:06 AM
Guide
See if this resonates with you.

http://oracleandtarotgoddess.wordpre...a-lightworker/

I know it did for me. It's like my life in a nutshell.
Old 03-04-2012, 02:52 PM
MaliMarie

Angel1

Welcome to the forums :) I am sorry for the life you've had.. I know it's cliche' but they say bad things happen to good people. That's the phrase that best sums up my life. I am 19 and just recently escaped my past... If you feel you are an earth angel, you may be. It's your truth. Only you can say for certain who you are. Sure, others can help you but it's still your story. Age is just a number so don't think it will be held against you :) I must ask though in agreement with others on this thread.. are you safe? I mean are you with someone who will protect you and take care of you? Feel free to message me if you need to talk, seriously.. May your feet never leave the lighted path.
Old 10-04-2012, 07:15 AM
Henri77

Whatever you are, I expect you can teach us a few things.
Welcome to the community.
Old 13-04-2012, 09:13 PM
dhaga

Welcome to the forums, Artze. It sounds like your spiritual strength has already surpassed your physical years in this lifetime. I see your initial post is your only one so far. Hopefully you are able to return soon and share more about yourself.
Old 20-04-2012, 01:48 AM
ladylight

Greetings Artze. May you find friendship and support within this community. I believe you will open up to the truth of who you are. As you do, and it will be a gradual unfolding, you will become empowered. You will have direction and purpose. You are young in years, yet you are ancient (an old soul, wise and powerful). As you move out of fear and open to your abilities, you will be limitless. Love & Light to you dear one.